Compaign of pti to make fake members to claim its popularity

• The membership compaign of pti is a fraud to claim later that it has lacs of members by adding lacs of fake members.

this is clearly shown by the following question posted by a pti member on pti website:

'IK has announced that memberships will be taken at three forums: 1: SMS, 2: Insaf.pk, 3: union counils. So that the validity of mass membership campaign can be established, a few question needs to be very clearly answered. 1: While it is a fact that I can possibly make 1,000 email addresses and register 1,000 times at Insaf.pk, and I can buy 1,000 Sim cards and register by a text, how PTI needs to make sure that sanctity on "one man one vote" is respected. 2: We need to clearly come up with structural parameters of the voting base, so that tomorrow hostile anchors and/or opposition comes up with this criticism and catches us in surprise. Best of Luck PTI...it is a great initiative. Provided it is executed well,,,it is going to reinforce our image to be different from our status quo'

• any link to this news?????or the thread must be closed....

• I'm not a PTI man and would never be. But if PTI is serious on the SMS thing It can just tell the novices to SMS first to the election commission to get his/her details and then forward those for the membership in another sms to PTI.

• @ badar

u r right otherwise the membership claims will be dubious

• Admin/Mod,

Please close the thread as no references are provided.

• The above is as an observation of a poster to which he is thoroughly entitled to. No need for a reference.

• He claimed that they are creating Fake Members, so he should provide a reference.

Admin/Mod,

Close the thread Please, Or bear all such threads thn, dont come up with double standards..

I will create TENS of such threads with "OBSERVATIONS" if this thread is not closed.

• fake membership banana, fake voting karwarna, fake stamp aur ballot papers ka Istamaal karna, fake survey karwa ke apni popularity show karna Noon league ka shewa ha.

Noon league was trained by ISI for these things.

• @Anas Bhai,

The poster has not claimed that he has culled this observation from a third party source; he is taking proprietary of what he has said and has not attributed it to a news wire or a "source."

You are making it sound like blasphemy.

• Shahji is fast becoming Anwer Kamal :D

• @drusa,

While you posted the Question posted on Insaf.pk, you must have seen the reply as well from the Mod, but no wonder you chose to not paste them here; they kind of ruin the purpose for you...

FAQ-PTI Membership Campaign, 2012

Q1- How many ways of becoming PTI member?

A1- There are 3 ways of becoming PTI member a) SMS b) by Visiting Membership camps c) by website insaf.pk

Q2- What is a method to become PTI member via sms?

A2- SMS "Name City" to 80022

Q3- How can I get PTI membership card?

A3- Upon becoming a member PTI team will contact you and get other details required for making the membership card. The card will subsequently be processed and you will be informed of when/where to pick up your card

Q4- What is requirement of CNIC copy?

A4- CNIC copy is require for verification of residential address and to filter fake membership.

Q5- Why PTI membership card is require?

A5- Only member with PTI membership card will be eligible to vote in party elections and elect their own leaders.

Q6- I have already registered via sms 80022 few months ago. Shall I need to re-register my self?

A-6- No

Q7- I have sent sms on 80022 but no confirmation received. Shall I send again?

A-7- Yes

(Posted after review of Mr. Faisal Javed, Dy Info Sec, PTI)

• fake membership banana, fake voting karwarna, fake stamp aur ballot papers ka Istamaal karna, fake survey karwa ke apni popularity show karna Noon league ka shewa ha.

Noon league was trained by ISI for these things.

fake laptop bantna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLXe5Hvmk8I&feature=related

• And give credit that people in PTI do Question the party stand, policies and strategies and not only they are heard, thier openion is also considered and thier queries are addressed.

• How can I get PTI membership card?

khairat de kar

ek rupa ek rupa ek rupa

• you dont need to be a 'Paid Member' to get the membership :)

• lol. Check out the hilarious comments on Propaganda Tehreeks official website. Even their own dedicated members say this is fake. One of them said he just took 3 memberships for himself. Read all the comments

http://www.insaf.pk/Forum/tabid/53/view/topic/postid/147872/Default.aspx

• @IP

This a good sign that the members are showing mistakes in membership compaign as multiple memberships from different email IDs is possible. But it is imposible to get multiple membership card. and:

Q5- Why PTI membership card is require?

A5- Only member with PTI membership card will be eligible to vote in party elections and elect their own leaders.

• I love it with posters provide links to articles that they think back up thier "propoganda", but in actual fact reading the whole article refutes the point they were trying to make in the first place.....brilliant.

• So you agree this 40 million figure will be fake. Why spending crores of rupees in advertisement in prime time adds

• @IP,

I guess you have never been introduced to concept of raising queries and those be answered...

And how could you? from where you come, there is no concept of questioning the party or the leadership or thier decision or thier strategy..