PTI membership campaign, largest campaign of its kind in Pakistan's history

• Pakistan Tahreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Monday in his twitter massage directed to launch nationwide membership campaign for winning support of masses.

"PTI is launching massive nationwide membership drive in coming week. It will be the largest campaign of its kind in Pakistan's history," he said.

He said that PTI membership drive will bring in four million new members/voters for the party by awakening the youth, who are passionate for change.

Imran Khan said that the party will become a political institution rather than a vehicle for family politics unlike most of the mainstream Pakistan family political parties.

PTI will also hold elections for all party positions. In this way, it will be only party in Pakistan history where all leaders will be elected by all the membership, he added.

"PTI is the voice of the people and has their support including Pakistan diaspora. Allah has given me all I need," he tweeted.

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/national/12-Mar-2012/ptis-membership-campaign-to-be-largest-in-pakistans-history-imran-khan

• Another alarm bell for the status quo forces.. The Tsunami this time would hit them more harder...

• asif65

"Imran Khan said that the party will become a political institution rather than a vehicle for family politics unlike most of the mainstream Pakistan family political parties.

PTI will also hold elections for all party positions. In this way, it will be only party in Pakistan history where all leaders will be elected by all the membership, he added.

"PTI is the voice of the people and has their support including Pakistan diaspora."

I agree with Imran's views that politics should not be a family business. This is the problem of the subcontinent not only of Pakistan. In India, politics remained the family business of Nehru family for a long time. Similarly, in Bangladesh, Mujeeb's daughter is the unbeatable popular leader. There is no concept of institutional politics.

• I hope PTI Succeeds in thier ambition of bringing in institutional politics, this is someting we should all strive for regardless of our party affiliations, or the Ideology we belive in.

• This is a big step to get rid of Sharif Family League and Bhutto-Zardari League. As all the time they are following the steps IK has taken until now (copy League) this time they will be also force to do Party election. But as shah ji said

fake membership banana, fake voting karwarna, fake stamp aur ballot papers ka Istamaal karna, fake survey karwa ke apni popularity show karna Noon league ka shewa ha.

Noon league was trained by ISI for these things.

Sharif Family would do the fake party election to win.

• Inter-party elections should be mendatory for any party to get registered or to get their registeration renewel with election commission before every election.

I hate current leadership which is on the basis of family dynasty. There are hardly any party without the curse of family dynasty. MQM and PTI and JI are parties without family dynasty.

• 16 years of using chanda money on his dirty politics .

• Lets just hope everything goes as planned. the membership will be verified at union council level before election.

• It is really very big spending .

Chanda is being used for the dirty politics of the dirtiest politician of the world .

• is campaighn main koi umar ki bhi kaid ha ya nahin?

• Mango Bhai,

Forget the age I'm actually thinking that folks would also send a CNIC number of a dead person from a SIM of the same deceased. Who is to know?

• yeh lagta ha bongay ka Rehman malik se muk mukka hoa ha; har message par sunna ha "nai" ko bhi kuch milta ha

• The point is to what advantage? Will that dead man come to vote in Party elections?

Party elections and to keep people connected and engaged with the party is the objectives of the membership campaign.

If they get 50-60 Lac people registered, no one is going to give them seats in the parliament based on this, so why would they want to create fake members?

• anasyounus bahi aap waqai itnay sada hain?

• @mangoman,

The company that facilitates the PTI's SMS facility 80022 also manages the similar facility for PML-N :), so you can check with your party if there is any muk maka for this :)

• @mango shb,

^^^^anasyounus bahi aap waqai itnay sada hain? ^^^

Thn you tell me the caveats you feel are there in the membership campaign? Whats your objection?

• anasyounus; ok u mean both pti and pmln did muk mukka with nai; ok

• Promotion

Join PTI and get a post free

If you can give a big donation

One more post for your nominated

hurry up

Posts are limited

• And this dude is supposedly carrying a soft corner for Pakistan Turncoat Itehad and according to PTI supporters, always tells the truth: