Nawaz Sharif Never wanted to do 'Nuclear Tests',

• My OBSERVATION is that NS never wanted to do Nuclear tests,, the same is confirmed by Dr. AQ Khan and Gohar Auyb..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXDkaoqt11o

• Nawaz had no choice in the matter. There was no way the army was not going to do the tests. Nawaz is protraying himself as some key decision maker...truth is, he was only there for the samosas and chai.

• The point is Admin should have the Common Standards for all, if he cannot maintain impartiality thn there is no point debating on this forum; I just wanted to make a point and I think I did, now its up to Admin whether he choose to ACT more impartial or Block me from the Forum

• dedicated to burgers (kfc ya mcdonalds)

• Admin,

Please Delete The Thread, I Wanted to make a point I raised in the following thread,,

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/compaign-of-pti-to-make-fake-members-to-claim-its-popularity

I hope you will act more impartially

• your observations seems to be result of yous wishes.. who cares what he thought, at the end of the day, he did it.. and that is what matters... but i know it is hard to get any sense in the head of nirales...

• @Khanamer,

Where have you been pal!! Welcome back :)

• @sid,

was bit busy with wedding arrangement of my sister....

• And here, we are totally involved with the burial arrangements and giving final touches to the last rituals of PTI ;)

• Dedicated to Sid bhai from GHALIB...

hazaron khwahishen aisi k har khwaish pe dam nikle

bahut nikle mere arman lekin phir bhi kam nikle

:) :)

• Rubbish. It's just like a statement, 'IK did't want to win the World cup in 1992'. and I'm sure you would fit Javed Miandad in place of A.Q. Khan in that scenario.

Everybody knows what had been the inclinations of Jehangir Karamat. He was opposed to nuclear tests. NS did it and he wanted it to. Ask Mushahid if you have any doubts; he's still in the Q-camp.

Give credit

• I'm a bit confused here and maybe someone from the "sane" lot can help me out. The nuclear tests were conducted back in 1998 and NS term as PM ran from 1997 to 1999 and correct me if I'm being ignorant, was NS a PM even in May 1998 or he was on a long holiday somewhere in Tahiti and the bombas were exploded by a caretaker or an interim PM. If NS was very much around and the PM at that time, so basically it was under his watch that these tests were conducted.

The notion that NS wanted to conduct the tests or not or he was forced into doing it is of academic discussion only.

• ^^^The notion that NS wanted to conduct the tests or not or he was forced into doing it is of academic discussion only^^^

As you are aware already, it is an OBSERVATION :)

• مجھے تو نہیں لگتا کہ آج بھی ن لیگ کے علاوہ کوئی اسکا کریڈٹ لیتا ہے

یوم تکبیر ایسا لگتا ہے صرف ن لیگ کا دن ہوتا ہے نہ کہ کوئی قومی دن

نہ اسکو کوئی اور سیاسی پارٹی، نہ ہی فوج مناتی نظر آتی ہے

حالانکہ دوسرے قومی دنوں پر صورت حال صاف فرق نظر آتی ہے

تو پھر کیسے کہا جا سکتا ہے کہ فوج اسکے حق میں تھی

• پاشا کی جدائی میں انصافی بچے پرشان

کل یہ کہے گے پاکستان بنانے میں قائد اعظم کا کوئی کردار نہیں بلکے یہ تو فوج اور عمران نے بنایا تھا

• Munshi Ji,

Chakka marra hai Sirji!

• Pls noora group if kismet gave u credit of nuke blasts then accept this.

No political leader ship ever enterd Kota and this blast thing was done by army Nawaz has no power to say yes or.

That's authentic 100percent.

• ^^^ Source please. Personal recognizance or 100% authenticity without backup evidence is not acceptable.

• He didn't want Kargil either on his watch but that too happened. Kashmir was being sold in Kashmiri's time.

• مجھے تو نہیں لگتا کہ آج بھی ن لیگ کے علاوہ کوئی اسکا کریڈٹ لیتا ہے

یوم تکبیر ایسا لگتا ہے صرف ن لیگ کا دن ہوتا ہے نہ کہ کوئی قومی دن

نہ اسکو کوئی اور سیاسی پارٹی، نہ ہی فوج مناتی نظر آتی ہے

درست کہا ایزی بھائی، مگر یہ ایجنسوں کے چاہنے والے ایجنسوں سے بھی آگے جارہے ہیں

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.