Nawaz Sharif had full knowledge of Kargil Operation!!

• My OBSERVATION is that NS had full knowledge of Kargil operation and he approved the mission, otherwise he would have sacked Mush and terminated the operation right at the very start.

• What I hear is that Nawaz was given a briefing about Kargil before it happened, but he was too stupid to understand what it was about. He was just happy someone was serving samosas and chai....

http://www.daily.pk/nawaz-sharif-approved-kargil-4864/

• The point is Admin should have the Common Standards for all, if he cannot maintain impartiality thn there is no point debating on this forum; I just wanted to make a point and I think I did, now its up to Admin whether he choose to ACT more impartial or Block me from the Forum

• @Sand,

Lets refrain from name calling, shall we? Or we can also go ahead and shed light on the stupidity of Imran Khan to have eloped with Sita White during a one night stand which resulted in the birth of Tyrian and refusing to pay for child support which under American Law, is a felony offence in most of the states.

• ^I can refrain from name calling...can you? :)

• Admin,

Please Delete The Thread, I Wanted to make a point I raised in the following thread,,

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/compaign-of-pti-to-make-fake-members-to-claim-its-popularity

I hope you will act more impartially

• بدقسمتی سے پاکستانی فوج بھارت سے اچھے تعلقات نہیں چاہتی۔ پاکستانی آرمی چاہتی ہے کہ بھارت سے ہمیشہ تعلقات کشیدہ رہیں تاکہ پاکستان کا ڈیفنس بجٹ ہمیشہ 70 فیصد سے زیادہ رہے۔ نواز شریف کے دور میں بھارت سے تعلقات میں بہتری آرہی تھی، اس وقت کے بھارتی پردھان منتری جن کا تعلق بھارتی جنتیہ پارٹی سے تھا وہ لاہور آئے اور مینار پاکستان پر پاکستان کو تسلیم کیا، ایک امید ہو چلی تھی کہ یہ دونوں وزرائے اعظم مسئلہ کشمیر کو حل کرلیں گے اور اس کے بعد پاک بھارت تعلقات کے سنہری دور کا آغاز ہوگا۔

مگر یہ بات ملٹری اسٹیبلشمنٹ سے کہاں برداشت ہونی تھی۔ ملٹری اسٹبلشمنٹ بھلا یہ کیوں چاہے گی کہ بجٹ کا 70 فیصد سے زیادہ حصہ عوام کی فلاح و بہبود پر خرچ ہوگا۔ اس وقت کے فوج کے سربراہ جنرل پرویز مشرف نے کارگل پر بیوقوفانہ چڑھائی کی اور بھارتی فوج سے منھہ کی کھائی اور پھر اس وقت کے وزیراعظم نواز شریف سے درخواست کی کہ کچھہ کریں۔ جب نواز شریف صاحب نے امریکی صدر کلنٹن سے درخواست کی تو ان کی مداخلت پر کارگل کا مسئلہ حل ہوا۔ کارگل آپریشن نواز شریف کی امن کی کوششوں کو سبوتاژ کرنے کے لئے کیا گیا تھا۔

• Taking Liberty With Sid's Comments/Argument... :) :)

I'm a bit confused here and maybe someone from the "sane" lot can help me out. The Kargil War was fought between May-July 1999 and NS term as PM ran from 1997 to Oct 1999 and correct me if I'm being ignorant, was NS a PM during the period or he was on a long holiday somewhere in Tahiti and the operation was conducted/approved by a caretaker or an interim PM. If NS was very much around and the PM at that time, so basically it was under his watch the Kargil operation happened. So he is equally responsible for the Casualities, the break up of relationship with India and the each and every loss Pakistan suffered as a result of Kargil War...

• @Anas,

You can't put words into my mouth buddy boy. You copy and pasted my comments from another thread and rest assured that you will get my usual befitting response on this matter in this thread as well.

• People sometime to tend to behave like an ostrich and conveniently forget that their wannabe leader was once in bed with the other major player of Kargil (Ustad Tabla Master). Instead of begging the likes of Gen. Bayzamir, Tariq Aziz and Agencies for 100 seats through election engineering, carpetbagging, ingratiating and hoodwinking each and every act of a dictator; Halaku Khan should have convinced Musharraf to initiate proceedings against NS or at least formulate a commission to investigate the Kargil Affair.

• When NS was presented the plan he anxiuosly asked when will we reach Srinagar.

The same plan was presented to BB by Musharraf,who was a corps commander at that time. BB said later why you waste my time with these non-sense plans, go away and let me do my work...(obviously not on musharraf's face)

I read a report long time ago, cant remember where though..when NS went to Clinton save pak army's as s, NS innocently told Clinton he did not know about the adventure at which point a voice recording was given to Shareef proving he did know beforehand.

• @SId...

^^^People sometime to tend to behave like an ostrich and conveniently forget that their wannabe leader was once in bed with the other major player of Kargil (Ustad Tabla Master). Instead of begging the likes of Gen. Bayzamir, Tariq Aziz and Agencies for 100 seats through election engineering, carpetbagging, ingratiating and hoodwinking each and every act of a dictator; Halaku Khan should have convinced Musharraf to initiate proceedings against NS or at least formulate a commission to investigate the Kargil Affair. ^^^

OOHHHH... Ghussaaaaa!!!!!! I guess your own Argument hit you at the very Spot where it hurts most :) :)

Now IK is responsible for Kargil as well... :)

Jo chahe aapka husn-e-karishma saaz kare

• Its a good point Anas, if NS can take credit for Nuclear tests, then he should also take the blame for Kargil. Either he was in charge of the army, or he wasn't. Can't have it both ways...

• i think this will help a little more:

lets see what Kaldeep Nayyar is saying:

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101485983&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20120330

• میرے خیال میں کارگل والے معاملے میں ن لیگ نے کم از کم ایک غلطی ضرور کی ہے کہ جس کمیشن بنانے کے مطالبات بعد میں بہت شدومد سے کیے گیے/اور جاری ہیں، وہ آپریشن کے بعد انکے دور میں بننا چاہیے تھا، اب تو ایسا لگتا ہے یہ بھی باقی "سچی داستانوں" کی طرح کی ایک داستان ہی رہ جایگا

• @Easy,

Pervel Ilahi ne kahan thaa, Shareef ko baat time nikal jaanay kay baad samajh aati hai.

• @ anasyounus. AGER NAWAZ SHARIF KARGIL OPRATION AGAH HOTE TO WO MUSHARF SE JUDICIAL COMMISION KA MUTAALBA NA KERTAY. AND AGER AISA THA TO WHY SHOULD MUSHRAF FORM A COMMITION. SO DEAR PLZ FACTS KI BAAT KERO . AAP LOG NAWAZ DUSHMANI MEIN ITNA AAGE JA CHULAY HO JHOOT KA KOI MOUKA ZAAYA NAI KERTAY.

• BULK SHARIF DUSMANI MEIN TO AAP LOGON KO PERVAIZ ILAAHI JAISA BANDA BHI ACHA LAGTA HIA . KEEP ON GUYS .

• @chaudaru,

Janab Musharraf se mutalba Keun? Why he didnt do it in his own government? Why he didnt went to SC to form a Commision as he did in Memo Gate Case??

• DEAR PLZ WAIT FOR HIS GOVT . AGER WO GOVT K BAAD AISA NAI KARE GA TO I WILL INSHALLAH BE 1ST PERSON TO GO TO SUPREME COURT AGIANST NAWAZ. WO AB IS LIYE NAI GAYE BECOZ YEH UN KA ZAATI MAAMLA THA SO WO APNI GOVT AANE K BAAD HE AISA KAREN GAY. AAP NE YEH JAWAB NAI DIA K JAB MUSHRAF KI GOVT THI TO NAWAZ NE KAI DAFA MUTALBA KIA THA TO US WAQT MUSHRAF NE KYON NEI BANAYA COMMISSION AGER MUSHRAF SACHA THA ???? PLZ TELL

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.