NA-149 Multan II Genral Elections 2013

• 2008 Result:

Makhdoom Muhammad Javed Hashmi PML (N) 70864

Malik Salah-ud-Din Dogar PPPP 45645

Sheikh Muhammad Tahir Rasheed PML (Q) 10810

ASLAMUALIKUM ,

I WANT TO TELL U ABT THE SITUATION OF NA 149 IN COMING ELECTIONS.THIS IS URBAN HALQA WHICH CONSIST MOSTLY ON ANDROON SHEHAR MEAN OLD MULTAN. ONE OF THE MAJOUR FACTOR IN THAT HALQA IS TRADERS WHICH PLAY A VERY CRUCIAL AND DECIDING ROLE IN EVERY ELECTIONS AND HISTORICALLY TRADERS TEND TO SUPPORT PMLN AND THIS WILL BE AGAIN A FACTOR THERE .I THINK TRADERS WILL AGAIN GO FOR PMLN .IN 2008 GENRAL ELECTIONS PMLN GOT 70000 VOTES IN NA 149. WHILE PPP WAS SECOND WITH 44000 VOTES AND PMLQ FINISHES 3RD WITH 10000 VOTES. NOW THIS TIME AROUND AS U AAL KNOW K JAVED HASHMI HAS JOINED PTI. SO ACCORDING TO CURRENT SITUATION IN THAT HALQA PMLN STIL ON DRIVING SEAT. IN LAST BYE ELECTIONS OF NA 149 HELD ON 25TH OF FEBRUARY 2012 PMLN AGAIN WON BY SECURING 40000 VOTES WHILE PPP FINISHED SECOND WITH 25000 VOTES. AND U ALL KNOW K IN BYE ELECTIONS OF URBAN AREAS TURNOUT TENDS TO BE LOW. SO I M EXPECTING MUCH HIGHER TURNOUT IN GENRAL ELECTIONS. SO I M GOING FOR A EASY WIN FOR PMLN IN NA 149. I THINK PMLN WILL GET ATLEAST 60000 VOTES WHILE PPP WILL GRAB ROUND ABOUT 35000 VOTES AND PTI WILL FINISH 3RD WITH NOT TAKING MORE THAN 2000 VOTES HERE . PLZ GIVE ME UR OPINION ABT NA 149. THANKS.

• Chaudaru Bhai,

Zara NA-88 (Jhang III) par thori roshni dalain. Afwa hai kay wahan say bhee aik bohat bara electable koi bohat bara qadam uthanay wala hai.

• my feeling is that javed hashmi will not contest this seat; may be his daughter or son-in-law; in any case i dont see JH backed candidate wining; may get 20k + votes

mark my word; smq will (secretly) oppose JH in 149 anf JH will do the same in 148; just check the bye eelctions on PA seat

• siddiqi bahi fakhar imam family?

• And both of them would be big losers at the end of the day. JH will bask under the slogans of Aik Bahadur Aadmi...Hashmi Hashmi and SMQ would be collecting chanda out of the money boxes at Bahauddin Zakaria shrine.

• @Mango,

Nope....Imam family ka rival, especially Abida Hussain's.

• SIDDIQUI . BRO I WILL GIVE U ANALYSIS ON NA 88 BUT AFTER SITUATION IS CLEAR K WHO IS GOING TO JOIN PMLN. ACCORDING TO MY INFORMATION SYED HAISAL SALEH HAN ABIDA HUSSIAN BOTH WANT TO JOIN PMLN SO WAIT AND WATCH K PMLN KIA FAISLA KERTI HAI THEN IT WILL BE CLEAR.

• Chaudaru Bhai,

As per my information, the situation is rapidly developing and it would come out into the open within the next few days.

• hmm that seems interesting

• @ YES U R RIGHT . NOW PLZ JUST CONCENTRATE ON NA 149. I THINK JAVED HASHMI WILL TRY TO CONTEST WITH THE HELP OF PPP AND J.I. BUT AGIAN I DONT SEE HIM WINNING EVEN WITH PPP AND J.I HELP BECOZ OF TRADERS OVER THERE IN NA 149.

• ^^^ What about Ilzami vote bank in NA-149?

• U KNOW K ALL PAKISTAN TRADERS WING KA SADDAR HAI KHAWJA SAHFIQ . AND KHAJA SHAFIQ IS FRM MULTAN AND CLOSE FRIEND OF HASMI. HASMI TRIES TO PERSUE HIM TO JOIN PTI BUT HE REFUSED AND SAID THAT ALL TRADERS WILL REAMIN WITH PMLN .

• NO VOTE BANK IN ANDROON SHEHAR FOR SANGSAAR KHAN BUT HAVE LITTLE PRESENCE IN MODREN AREA AMONG BURGERS . BUT THAY R VERY FEW AND I DONT SEE THEM GOING FOR VOTING.

• chaudaru80 plz tell us about rural part; whole halqa cannot be urban; who has better penetration; what do u say about sheikhs?

• Burgers.....in Multan? But it is hotter than the most deepest depths of hell there. How do the burgers survive such heat?

• siddiqi bahi pepsi bhool gaye na; yeh hota ha burger na honay ka nuqsan

• @MANGO MAM.

BRO NA 149 IS TOTALLY URBAN HALQA. WITH 70% CONSIST OF ANDROON WHICH IS STRONG HOLD OF PMLN AND SHEIKHS. WHILE REMAING 30% IN CONSISTS OF MODREN MULTAN . IN THAT 30% PTI HAS SOME PRESINCE BUT NOT MUCH . STIL PMLN IS BIG FORCE IN THAT MODREN MULTAN AS WELL. WHILE THERE IS A ATLEAT 20000 PARTY VOTE FOR PPP AS WELL IN NA 149. AND ONE THING THERE IS NOT A SINGLE POLING STATION WHICH CONSIST OF RURAL AREA. SO ALL 100% HALQA IS URBAN.

• @ SIDDQUI . BRO YEH LOG AC MEIN HE REHTAY HAIN SAARA DIN AUR BURGER PEPSI K SATH GUZARA KER LETE HAIN.

• @chaudaru80, what do u say about makhdoom rasheed (polling station); heard that very little turn out this time; where its located?