Save Karachi if you want to Save Pakistan

• only sepreate suba is solution of all problems. ppl are coming Karachi from all over the Pakistan. Need to stop them. Therefore, They should

1. need registration before the enter in Karachi.

2. report nearst police station every

3. They can stay in Karachi no more than 3 months.

4. They can not get any job.

5. They can come once is a year.

6. those came before 1970 have right to get job

7. Those came after 2000, leave the city in on eyear

8. Every person has special ID for Karachi

Applying above Karachi can be peacefull city

• Now the only requirement left is issuance of a "Republic of Karachi" passport and foreigners would have to apply for a visa at the Embassy and Consulate of Karachi in their respective countries.

• First Know ,Who destroyed Karachi

This was Ayoub Khan and and Ziaulhaq

Who used ethnicity for their dirty aims ..

How to get rid from their 'Baqiat'

• Make 10 cities out of karachi and improve law enforcement.

• Noon league walay tou aisay hee munafiq mashoor hein.

munfaiqat aur badmashi kee khulee misaal

ehtijaaj bhatta khori kay khilaaf aur asal mutalibaa wizaratein..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/urdu/interactivity/2012/04/120402_karachi_unrest_zz.shtml

• no harm to make 10 cities of Karachi. Thanks for supporting my points in directly. This is the to think.

• How would 10 cities solve anything? Law enforcement (Police / Rangers ) are under Sindh Govt. City is being run by 'Administrator'

I don't think all the things listed above need to be done. You can't do these things as part of one country

Urban Sindh province would solve a lot of problems.

And law enforcement to control illegal construction, land mafia , katchi abadis ,street crime , kindnapping should be done across the board. This would fix a lot of problems.

People come to Karachi and find a place to live ( illegal ) and a set up a place to work (illegal ), so why would they leave?

• All the problems due to non-native of Karachi population. PPl are coming all over the country. Therefore , Govt needs to take soem measure to stop ppl come from all over the Pakistan. Further, to save Karachiit i snecessory to expell those ppl who came after 2000.

• If I would be in position to decide who should run the administration of Karachi, I would have given it for some months until there is again peace in karachi in the hands of people running maki-masjid and madeni-masjid to save the Karachi. Because these are the places where ethnic differences does not exist or at least are very minimum. But I am sure and sorry about this that these people would reject to take this responsibility just not to interfere in politics.

• I 100% agree with you Mr. Asif., but that i sjust push dirty thing under carpets. After some time , problems will come again. Alag Suba and above mentioned points r only solution to save Pakistan

• O Bhai... Karachi is part of Pakistan forever, dont try to make it Jinnah pur.

To fix problems we need more cities like karachi; create jobs around pakistan not just around karachi

separation of urban and interior sindh in two provinces name them indus and sindh to avoid ethnic clashes build local goverment system where law enforcement agencies work under Nazim. Give liberty in tax collection and usage.

• Or devolve power and allow city government to impose taxes.

• NON SENSE POST.

• Yes if city govt has power than every thing will b sloved. Soon govt has to relised and witll accpet abovementioend point to restore peace in Karachi.

• @ life

only sepreate suba is solution of all problems. ppl are coming Karachi from all over the Pakistan. Need to stop them. Therefore, They should

1. need registration before the enter in Karachi.

2. report nearst police station every

3. They can stay in Karachi no more than 3 months.

4. They can not get any job.

5. They can come once is a year.

6. Every person has special ID for Karachi

All above requirement are similar to Indian Visa requirement. What does this mean???? Are you planning to make Karachi part of India??

• @ life

Yes if city govt has power than every thing will b sloved. Soon govt has to relised and witll accpet abovementioend point to restore peace in Karachi

This means all these problems are created by those who are expecting to be incharge of City Government.

• NO one create the problem, this sitime to think in real. Check media, Media is supporting these , as media can go what is the reality. Media need money, if the want to run there TVs, and you can see, media is presenting what v want, if high profile minister warn them to presnt the pictures which is favour of some one. Have you noticed that MQM worker is Shaheed and others are just "halak" and crimnals. Now need to move 2nd stage to implement above points.

• Every part of Pakistan at this time is in a bad shape, to save Pakistan we need to get rid of the 2 main mafia parties, PPP and Noon League, then we will inshallah have a chance.

• Respect, I would say like that get rid of the 2 main mafia Families, Bhutto-Zardai Family and Sharif Family, then we will inshallah have a chance.

• The sheep herd has absolutely zilch to contribute on how peace can be attained in Karachi and as usual are BS'ing from their backsides.