I am comming to you PM

• Prime Minister Yousaf Raza said that accusing his sons is just only to feel him guilt. If someone want to ask anything come to me directly. Yes Yousaf Raza i have a question, and i am directly approaching you, my question is that, why your whole family including you is corroupt, dishonest and mean in all fields of life.Could you please answer me as i directly approached you

• khandaani ochakkay

• "Prime Minister Yousaf Raza said that accusing his sons is just only to feel him guilt"

PMs son is an adult , why does courts have to go via PM ????

• Very good question by bssbaid, I fully supprot this gentleman and also I am here to put the same question to this fake Gillani, a looter and robber of national wealth that why he with his whole family is snatching a morsel from the mouth of our kids and kith.Do you fear of Allah and His curse, all calamities may fall down upon you and your family and may He distroy you all from this earth.Ameen

• jabalultariq, Court is not going to ask PM, as he is certified dishonest,that is the reason that he(PM)helped his son to flee from Pakistan.Shame on you PM.

• مریدوں سے پانچ پانچ روپے بھیک (چندہ) مانگنے والوں کو حکومت مل جائے تو ایسا ہوتا ہی ہے

پھر جب ان بھکارییوں کو بی بی این آر او والی کے خاوند یعنی بڑے ڈاکو اور بے غیرت اور بے ضمیر فوجی جرنیلوں کی بھی حمایت حاصل ہو تو انہیں کرپشن سے کون روک سکتا ہے؟

اور پھر اس پر مستزاد یہ کہ جب اپوزیشن اور عدلیہ اپنی اپنی مصلحت کے تحت صرف دکھاوے کی بھڑکوں تک محدود ہو جائے تو سونے پر سہاگہ ہو جاتا ہے

اگر پاکستان کے اداروں کے سربراہوں کی ذہنیت ایسی ہے تو پھر پاکستانی عوام کا خدا ہی حافظ ہے

ویسے بھی عوام جب بار بار کرپٹ لوگوں کو منتخب کرتی ہے تو وہ اسی سلوک کی متحق ہو جاتی ہے

ہم وہ لوگ ہیں جو دوسروں کی کرپشن کا شور مچاتے ہیں اور انقلاب کے نعرے لگاتے ہیں لیکن اپنی سوچ اور ذہنیت بدلنے کو تیار نہیں ہیں اور کوئی تبدیلی اور انقلاب اسوقت تک نہیں آئے گا جب تک ہم خود کو تبدیل نہیں کر لیں گے

• Wazir e Azam sahab bhi Pkpolitics ke member hain? Humein tou pata he nahi thha!