Veena Malik father joins PTI with family

• Tsunami is rising fast even i am scared now. Now i know why she declared all of her assets!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0F-TACdw6g&feature=player_embedded

• LOL.

How much did you guys pay him to join us. Lol Like I said before it's way to easy to join PTI.

Waiseey I don't think tactics like this are going to stop the tsunami especially considering you guys in collaboration with Zardari again decided to open the Nato Supplies.

• Hahahahahahaha....from PTI to "Bare All Party." At least the one good thing with Veena's induction in Marasi Party is that Imran Khan would be quiet content that no matter how many politicians refuse to declare their assets; Veena Malik would reveal/declare her's before you can say "Kumbaya!"

• Now PMLN should really worry as Veena would be that chingari to excite the voters to the booths or free massages for the kid who sends the maximum number of sms for membership

• @Insaf Bhai

Aap ko secret batataa hoon that people in general in Pakistan and specifically in Punjab not gonna vote on basis of Nato supplies, Electricity is more of their issue

right now b/c their own life depends on it.

So if yu wanna win punjab , concentrate only on energy issues yu might get more votes than your and my imagination, just a suggestion from someone who has sympathy for PTI Kiddos.

• Hehehehehehehehehe....I would just love to see one of those life size wallpapers of Imran Khan with Veena Malik on his side. My evil mind is working double time right now and I'll post something very cheeky later on.

• @Insaftak: Which post Veena will be getting in PTI?

• Chairman, Scrutiny Committee of "Asset Declaration."

• Ooooohhhh phir sab se pehle Sheikh Rashid to gya

• Well, I dunno about all of y'all but Imran Khan has really gained my trust because of the following quote that me burped out a few months ago:

"Yeh ghor se sunein.. PTI mein sirf woh log shamil ho saktay hein jo apne asasay zahir krein. Tabdeeli a nahi rahi bulkay tabdeeli a gai hai..."

:D :D

• بریکنگ نیوز

وینا ملک کی پی ٹی آئی میں شمولیت کی خوش خبری سنکر لچ تل پارٹی کا ہنگامی اجلاس پارٹی کے سربراہ پیر طریقت قبلہ و کعبہ علامہ جی کی صدارت میں طلب کر لیا گیا ہے

اس اجلاس میں لچ تل پارٹی کے تمام ارکان کا پی ٹی آئی میں شمولیت کا حتمی فیصلہ کیا جائے گا اور وینا ملک کے لیے اظہار تشکر کی قرارداد کی منظوری دی جائے گی

اور پی ٹی آئی سے پر زور مطلبہ کیا جائے گا کہ وینا ملک کی "خدمات" کے اعتراف میں اسےچئیر پرسن پی ٹی آئی کا عہدہ پیش کیا جائے

• Excellent, now even NS and SS will want to join PTI and thier only demand will be front row seats at all jalsas :D

• ^^^ For such entertainment, NS, SS and their entire family would be thrilled to pay big moola out of their pockets and get ring side seats.

• When and where is next jalsa/stage show of PTI, and is Veena malik performing there!!! i will attend that jalsa and i hope there is no entry fees now...

• Congratulations to PTI, after a long time somebody prominent join the party :)

• Another Lota Malik has already joined PTI

Ayla Malik Joins PTI

Great day

• تمام انصافیوں بھائیوں کو بہت بہت مبارک ہو

خاص طور پر پیر مرشد حضرت قبلہ باوا سسکاچوانوی صاحب جن کے وظائف کی بدولت انصافی بھائیوں کو یہ دن دیکھنا نصیب ہوا

• any news k veena ji kab apnay assets pakistan main rveal karain gi? pata nahin in assets par kab kab aur kis kis ne qabza kia ha; ab hamari bari han

bonga ji jan diyo sadi vari aan diyo

• @Mango Bhai,

Ab tu Aik Aik Rupaiya bhee baray glamour kay saath bola jai ga :D