Is Sana Bucha - Geo's Veena Malik?

• Like to hear your thoughts and comments?

Thanks.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Why we are so stupid in answering a simple question. It looks like, the above two persons are taking the question as a political stunt.

I didn't asked the question like "Why Sana Buchaa is loved by PML-N only?"

• This post is deleted!

• @adnan,

You should go ahead and first tell us as to what you think about her.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• @Adnan.....both girls (if we can call them that) are ravishing in their own right....only difference; Sana attempts to expose others, Veena exposes herself, that is, if the right price is paid.....LOLLLLL

Veena's new wish, be in the centerfold of the Playboy magazine with nothing on if they pay $1 million....I think Veena overestimated herself because 15 years ago this price might have been a realistic estimate but now? hmmmmmmmmm.....Still you never know what type of weirdos lurking out in the dark....I surely be saving my 10 cents just in case if shhit really hits the fan....lolllz

As for Sana babes, well, she is the beauty with brains, although in a different camp for my liking. I like her more for her look and BOLDNESS than her political tilt and BALDNESS, can't understand what she has seen in Nawaz Sharif's leadership but then again beauties are not renowned for their brains......lolllzzz

• I guess this is the policy of Imran khan, he continue with his apologies and pat the backs of his workers to abuse the anchors and whoever is opposing them...

• Can somebody enlighten me what party larry king or david frost or charlie rose support after conducting thousands of interviews?

• @hey Khanu Bhai....I just apologized to you in another thread where Qasmi sab was discussed.....didn't know you were such a sensitive person as to take my gibberish seriously.....

yar I am all for Sana Bucha, and can do anything and everything for her, but Assan Vote Tay Imran Noo Dessan, wallay akhpal vote imran khan na workuma, if you know what I mean......lolllzzz

• کس قدر بے شرمی اور بے غیرتی کی بات ہے کہ عمران خان کے حامی تحریک انصاف کے انقلابی بچے ایک خاتون ٹی وی اینکر کو ایک فاحشہ عورت سے ملا رہے ہیں اور اسے ایک عرصے سے گندی غلیظ گالیوں سے نواز رہے ہیں صرف اس بات پر کہ وہ تحریک انصاف کی چاچے ہارون الرشید اور ٹن حسن نثار کی طرح حمایت نہیں کرتی اور عمران خان اور تحریک انصاف کی پالیسیوں کے اوپر تنقید کرتی ہیں۔ اگر یہ عمران خان اور انقلابی بچوں کا انقلاب ہے تو لعنت ہے ایسے انقلاب پر اور ایسا انقلاب لانے والوں پر۔

شرم آنی چاہیئے اس طرح کے فضول تھریڈ شروع کرتے ہوئے۔ ایڈمن جی سے درخواست ہے کہ وہ اس طرح کے واہیات تھریڈ ڈیلیٹ کردیں۔

• Anyone is free to support any party of their choice. It does not mean the party that person support condones any of the actions of the person.

Veena may support PTI if she wills. Sana Bucha may have an opinion towards certain party.

They are citizens of Pakistan afterall.

In my opinion, even Veena is a lot better than our current leaders. She sells her body to earn for herself.

Our leaders sell our country to fill their accounts.

• @Ghost Protocol.....all these luminaries always supported the party of filthy rich & famous.....political paradigm in the west is different than Asia, more appropriately South Asia....

• @?????? whether you like it or not, Veena Malik is a Pakistani and earning her bread the way she knows best.....you have no right to call her names....you are just jealous of her rising popularity.....lolllllzzzz

• @SAK,

Would u be more specific lets say about "Larry King".

• @Ghost Protocol....I could be very specific but not now, as am busy finishing last minute work....but in brief what I meant was that all those famous tv anchors had a tilt toward right/left/center as per their own political views.....whosoever could generate revenue for the channel they had been working was given time and attention......FatCats did have their share of these famous tv anchors' attention....

got you more confused than answering the query, right? told ya I was bz........lolllz