What is more important "People Power" or "Justice/Rule of Law"?

• What is more important "People Power" or "Justice/Rule of Law"?

"People Power" has taken over Pakistan. Unfortunately, only 20% of people can cause anarchy, that is why it is essential that rest of 80% Pakistanis need to be vocal for Justice/Rule of Law at any cost.

Just like there is a cost of Quality and there is a cost of lack of Quality, there is a cost of Justice/Rule of Law and there is a cost of absence of Justice/Rule of Law.

Cost of Quality is obvious, less and is paid just upfron, while cost of lack of Quality is hidden, high and is paid for the life of product.

Similarly Cost of Justice/Rule of Law is obvious, less and is paid just upfront, while cost of lack of Justice/Rule of Law is hidden, high and is paid by generations.

People of Pakistan need to be ready to pay the price for establishment of Justice/Rule of Law.

• Jahan Rule of Law nhi hota wahan "Ghondon" ke power hoti hey....

Jhaheel awam ke power kheen nhi hoti

جہاں قانون کی حکمرانی نہی ہوتی وہاں "غونڈوں" کی پاور ہوتی ہے .جھاہل عوام کی پاور کہیں نہی ہوتی

@expakistani

Either write in English or use Urdu font.

-Admin

• It looks like that 20% "People Power" is planning and will be able to extinguish flicker of hope of Justice / Rule of Law.

Reason: PTI and PML (N) are not forgetting about their differences for the sake Justice / Rule of Law for Pakistan. Even in today’s interview with Talat Hussain, IK main focus was against PML (N) and NS. It is really sad that IK has BIG EGO and not willing to even consider sacrificing his EGO.

To equate AZ / PM and NS / SS is really unjust for Pakistan.

• @ sipahi

Imran Khan was clear if PML(N) is serious they should just resign from assemblies instead of covertly backing PPP.

• Now we are being ruled by an officially convicted PM and an alleged-and-convicted-but-on-appeal dacoit President......it can only happen in Pakistan. And you must have all heard the news that yesterday PPP candidate from Multan has won and PML-N lost......So what rule of law we are talking about here? Pakistan Zindabad, Corruption Zindabad, Loot Zindabad, our rulers Zindabad.

We got what we deserved!!!

• Sultan

Is there any political party that favors croc

• Yeah Obli there is; Duddoo Party.........lollllz

• جہاں قانون کی حکمرانی نہی ہوتی وہاں "مگر مچو " کی پاور ہوتی ہے .ڈڈو ان سے ڈرتے ہیں... مچھلیاں بیرون ملک چلی جاتی ہے

• @insaftak

"Imran Khan was clear if PML(N) is serious they should just resign from assemblies instead of covertly backing PPP."

Couple of points:

Leaders have Vision, Mission and then they select a Strategy, which they consider as best.

And

One of the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People is

"Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood"

As I see, the difference of opinion between NS & IK is on the strategy to move from the current government to the next government, which is more friendly to the needs of common Pakistanis.

I would consider both of them as better leaders, if they meet and seek to understand other, before demanding their point of view from other.

• Yeah, right...like Sharifs first got close and understood Zardari perfectly, and ever since lost their wits not knowing what hit them.....lol....Visionary aye!!!!!

• http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/what-is-more-important-people-power-or-justicerule-of-law#post-330427

My post applies to both IK and NS.

Pakistanis not associated with either party ask both of them to show some leadership - meet and seek to understand other and develop common strategy.

• @ Sipahi.

Wo kehtaay hein "Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me" aaab kia hum nein roz roz fool baneney ka theka utaaaya hua hai.

• No sir , No need to become a fool again , Become a puppet of establishment ,Every thing will be yours

Imran Khan ! The dirtiest politician on the earth .

• justice rule and law, we have seen people power over the last 20 years, supporting these thieves Nawaz Sharif and PPP. Look what good people power has done us.

• @Anwer Kamal.....I completely understand your frustration, not that I condone it but I do get it...lolzzzz....Hey take it easy and keep your blood pressure under control because it is not good for the frustrated souls.....lolllzz

• People of Pakistan need to be ready to pay the price for establishment of Justice/Rule of Law.

"Illegal People Power" has taken over Pakistan. Unfortunately, only 20% of people can cause anarchy, that is why it is essential that rest of 80% Pakistanis need to be vocal for Justice/Rule of Law at any cost.

Just like there is a cost of Quality and there is a cost of lack of Quality, there is a cost of Justice/Rule of Law and there is a cost of absence of Justice/Rule of Law.

Cost of Quality is obvious, less and is paid just upfron, while cost of lack of Quality is hidden, high and is paid for the life of product.

Similarly Cost of Justice/Rule of Law is obvious, less and is paid just upfront, while cost of lack of Justice/Rule of Law is hidden, high and is paid by generations.

Last Chance!!!

• @Sipahi......Please write something that makes sense.......lollllll

• @SAK

Long time ago I had lost any expectation that you can understand any logical statement.

• @Friends of PTI

Question 1, does IK considers YRG as legal PM? Yes or No.

In my opinion, SC decision is in effect from the minute it was given. PM is a convict, thus all decisions and orders by him and his cabinet are illegal.

Going to appeal is not going to make him automatically legal PM again. The decision will stand. Thus waiting for appeal process has no meaning.

Also, if IK does not consider YRG as PM at this time, then he should not accept any decision and agreements by YRG, both internal and external.

Then, that means country is being led by someone who does not have authority.

Question 2: How he is going to deal with those agreements if he comes to power.

Any delay is damaging to the state of Pakistan.