PTI SUPORT PPP IN MULTAN,,,SEE HAMID MEER

• http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=338709316194672&set=a.214513068614298.54775.191890890876516&type=1&ref=nf

SEE THIS LINK,,,,,OFFICIAL HAMID MEER ON TOWETER,,,,AND WATCH REAL FACE OF PTI

• This is exactly what establishment wants. Ppp, PTI, anp, mqm forming next govt.

Also PTI has slapped supreme court big time by allowing ppp win same day of judgement.

IK has no right to protest also his protest is not real too as he wants appeal to be decided before any action. So sad...I joined PTI in first six months of its formation before even 1997 elections and until IK went in the hands of opportunists it was a real hope. They will go same route as others went....alas.

• IK IS A BIG DRAMA OF PAKISTAN U SEE SOON PMLQ,,PPP,,,MQM,,,PTI IN MAKING GOVT...

• Hi N o o r a league nou-sar-baz supporters,

That tweet is a fake one. I think you will soon need to climb up the trees and do the real tweets like those Pakistani crows. Aren't you getting desperate?

• LOL @ Hamid Mir

First he gives a free hit to Asma Jahngir on Capital Talk against Imran Khan and then comes out with this. Can someone tell me if I have spelled "Payroll" correct.

• WHY IMRAN GO PAY ROLL HAMID MIR PROGRAM,,,,,,THOSE WHO SAY TRUTH BECOME PAY ROLL,,,SHAME,,,,I LIVE IN MULTAN,,,,PTI JAVID HASMI GROUP SUPORT PPP,,WHILE SHAH MEHMOOD SUPORT PML N,,,BECAUSE PML N CANIDATE IS HIS COZEN

SHAME FOR SUCH POLITICS

• If PPP+PTI+PMLQ&MQM alliance win majority seats, they can form next govt - majority is authrity, is their any issue?

• give it a break guy's, stop making excuses u got beat, next time put down more fake votes u may win the multan seat.

• @MUNSHIL

I THINK THIS IS CHANGE THAT BRING PTI...

PTI,,,PPP,,,ANP..PMLQ,,,AND ONE AND ONLY ,,,MQM

IT IS CHANGE?

• Yes it will be PTI, ppp, Pmlq, anp, mqm will form next govt. with all inqilabis .god bless pk

• then IK SAYS ZARDARI PAKISTAN KI ZARORAT HAY,,,WE BRING CHANGE TO GETHER

• @achoota

No i disagree completely the alliance is very plain and simple

PPP+noon league+jui+pmlq+mqm= status quo

vs

PTI

Status Quo are in parliament together and PTI is not, to include PTI with the rest and friendly opposition as the odd one out does not make any sense.

• these days PTI only party in pakistan belong to establisment,,,,u see establisment hero MIAH AZHER IN PTI

• @Bilal

Unfortunately this is how damocracy work, if these parties deceided to work togather and win majority, they should be entitled to make next govt. CHANGE or other such word are just slogans.

In my opinion PPP,PTI,PMLQ & MQM can make election alliance to defeat PMLN and if people vote for them, they have right to make next govt. I will respect people's opinion even if that goes against my wishes.

• PTI is going to sweep all Multan constituentency in the coming General Elections. So useless to comment on this issue.

• pti won only a single seat in whole 16 years,,,,,sweep kaha say karay giii

• Hi guys,

This thread is based on a fake tweet attributed to journalist Hamid Mir. Do not waste your time.

• @munshi

"unfortunately this is how democracy work"

2008 45% bogus votes is that what u call democracy?

"if these parties decided to work together and win majority"

what the hell do u think the 2008 elections was all about u have your turn first and then we will have our's.

Even if the whole PPP party goes against Zardari saab I will stick by him

They are working together even now 18th and 19th and 20th amendement. Friendly opposition at it's best.

"Change or other such word are just slogans"

For u maybe because u have to see the faces of your NS for 20 years or so leading in and out of Punjab. For us we require change with a new face named IK.

In your opinion u are completely out of touch with reality, it is PPP, PML N, PML Q and MQM also JUI which is an alliance to defeat PTI.

I respect your decision however to think everyone is against PML N, is not the case what so ever, it is all of them against PTI, who is sitting outside parliament whilst friendly opposition is sitting inside doing what they do best.

• @Khan

They know it is fake and not true however when has noon league ever be truthful. Let them have there fun.

• @respect, the fact is fact see if they can collaborat in multan to slap supreme court why won't they do it in general elections.....that is the most practical way to get in power.

I agree with munshi even in that case we have to respect it.