It is now your responsibility

• It is the responsibility of COAS to intervene in the current situation of Country after the non obedience act by current government in response to the Supreme court of Pakistan decision. It is also requested by COAS that as prime minister of Pakistan has been convicted by the highest court of country, so the army officials who are serving with convicted prime minister , should be called back to their respective units. The reason is very simple that as per constitution of Pakistan no convicted prime minister can be facilitated such services. Last request with COAS save Pakistan, save constitution , save institution and above save nation.

• recall all army officials that are serving under Gilani.

• Why should army interfere or Gilani quit? There is a due process of law that needs to be completed before PM's official seat becomes vacant.....We always preach rule of law and constitutional boundaries, right??? So be it!!!!

PML-N and other political parties who had elected zardari & Gilani for their short-sighted gains don't have the right to cry foul......they have sown the seeds, now reap the harvest Munafiqs!!!!!

• آرمی کچھ بھی کرنے نہیں جا رہی

اشارے آنے شروع ہو گیے ہیں

ن لیگ, تحریک انصاف وزیر اعظم مانے نہ مانے

دنیا تو مانتی ہے

:)

واشنگٹن ... امريکا نے کہا ہے کہ وزير اعظم گيلاني کو دي جانيوالي 30 سيکنڈ کي سزا عدالت کا فيصلہ تھا اور گيلاني اب بھي وزير اعظم ہيں

http://www.jang.net/urdu/update_details.asp?nid=46446

• @ Pakistan4all

Please go through organizational chart of state,

I am in favor to resignation of PM but agreed with Sultan of due process.

Pls dont make nation a hyper tension patiant. Why we are in hurry for any work.

Think before speak and act is getting abolish in our society.

• نائیوں کا نائی کیا سدّا دے رہا ہے؟؟؟؟؟

کیا اسلام آباد والے بڑے حمام کے نائی نے اپنا حمام بند ہونے سے بچانے کی خاطر ملتان کے متولی کا بوجھ اتارنے کا فیصلہ کر لیا ہے؟

جو اثاثہ بن سکتا تھا بوجھ بن گیا…سویرے سویرے…نذیر ناجی

مجھے افسوس ہے کہ اس تاریخی موقع کا فائدہ اٹھاتے ہوئے وزیراعظم گیلانی ہیرو نہ بن سکے۔ اگر وہ فیصلہ سنتے ہی استعفے کا اعلان کردیتے اور ساتھ ہی نئے وزیراعظم سے مطالبہ کرتے کہ وہ ان کے خاندان پر لگائے گئے کرپشن کے الزامات کی فوری تحقیقات کرائیں‘ تو وہ ہیرو بن سکتے تھے اور آنے والے انتخابات میں وہ اپنی پارٹی کا اثاثہ ہوتے۔ وزیراعظم وہ اب بھی نہیں رہ سکیں گے۔ مگر اب وہ پارٹی کا اثاثہ نہیں ایک بوجھ ہوں گے‘ جو اسے اٹھانا پڑے گا

http://jang.com.pk/jang/apr2012-daily/28-04-2012/col1.htm

• Good analysis in News Night with Talat

http://www.zemtv.com/2012/04/27/news-night-with-talat-27th-april-2012/

PPP is in driving seat, because "People Power" has taken over Pakistan.

Unfortunately, only 20% of people can cause anarchy, that is why it is essential that rest of 80% Pakistanis need to be vocal for Justice/Rule of Law at any cost.

The leadership, who need to lead Pakistan, are fighting amongst themselves as demonstrated by immature behaviour of the bloggers in pkpolitics.

It is shameful for us all to let a convicted person represent Pakistan as PM.

• sipahi

It is shameful for us all to let a convicted person represent Pakistan as PM.

سپاہی جی

یہ بے شرمی ہمارے لیے کوئی نئی نہیں ہے - ہماری تو تاریخ ہی بے شرمی سے بھری ہوئی ہے

ہم نے ہر آئیں توڑنے والوں کو برداشت کیا، آئیں توڑنے پر مٹھا مٹھائیاں تقسیم کیں، انہیں ڈیڈی کہا اور انکی سیاسی میراث کے دعویدار بنے، انہیں گارڈ آف آنرز دے کر رخصت کیا اورانہیں امیرالمومنین تک کہا - ہم نے ملک توڑنے والوں کو سرکاری اعزاز کے ساتھ قومی پرچم میں لپیٹ کر دفن کیا - ہم نے مادر ملت کو الیکشن ہرانے کے لیے آمروں کا ساتھ دیا

کہاں کہاں ہم نے بے شرمی کا مظاہرہ نہیں کیا؟ ذرا سوچیے

• @ sipahi

In real Pakistan which is in small MOHALA, Village, Town & small cities ruled by Ghundas and Law breakers.

Until we not adopt the approach of roll up can’t get rid of all these. So first clean up our nearby then you will see the pressure at top.

The biggest phobia of Pakistan Intelligential is roll down, we seen this theory completely failed in musharaf regime. Danishwars without vision are still insisting on it.

Roll up theory will take time but this is reliable and long term approach, all the long term projects based on it.

Things start correcting at bottom then move up and further up and up....

BTW

What you think, only current PM is convicted what about whole leadership including IK, NS, SS, PK, AB, AYW and all nationalist and religion leaders. Who will lead it one criminal go a big or small will come.

So please be honest and allow to complete due process and also allow to complete democratic process for long term at-least 15 years I post earlier.

For your clarification another good thing from By Election of PP149 that a real poor political worker won this election, which also reject the theory that people of Pakistan always vote for rich, landlord and industrialist.

And you may also observe in this election real power of common workers, PML-N workers are not satisfied their top leader decision and shown them to revert it when they found the chance.

My opinion if this process will continue for next 2/3 elections you will find majority of MNA/MPA from workers (I know can’t change 100% but their ratio will increase).

• @tahirnaseem

"For your clarification another good thing from By Election of PP149 that a real poor political worker won this election, which also reject the theory that people of Pakistan always vote for rich, landlord and industrialist."

That doesn't mean anything in the current party leadership. Do you think this "poor political worker" will say or do anything that is against the corrupt political leadership of AZ and YG? You are naive to believe that without cleaning at the top, you will have positive gains in Pakistan. There is a quote of a Punjab PPP MPA, who said that he will elect even a dog, if AZ asked him to do that.

I am not against building islands of goodness, but you can't stay clean while still part of filth. Filth from top will make you filthy.

• @Bawa

Actually it is a never ending list and the reason is simple - loss of basic Islamic Values.

• Coas is being called under which constitutional provisin ?

Zoab Jee

Coas is also serving under pm ? Shouldn't he resign as per your theory?

• @ SA

Answer of your comments in my above reply, I said

"My opinion if this process will continue for next 2/3 elections you will find majority of MNA/MPA from workers (I know can’t change 100% but their ratio will increase). "

Be patience you will see that goons will not finish but have some limitation. This is bitter reality even in mature democracies you can’t eliminate these factors, point is how to limit these factors.

This is only be achieved by Roll up theory. Even if you jail/ban/exile these leader what is guarantee that 2nd tier is good enough. We did this experience in Ayub regime. So please try to clean mess around, then this island of goodness automatically start spreading.

• situation will clear in next 2 to 3 weeks....if speaker does't write to ECP...then some thing should be done......

• For all my friends who are giving their views in this situation, thanks for all of them for their nice and to the point views. I am not saying that army should intervene in politics, but these crooks are not accepting the highest court decision,they are breaching the law, so who will come forward to throw convicted person out of his office.Secondly as much as he will stay in office as much as he will ruin constitution and country.So in last army should come forward to help court to get implimentation of law.

• tahirnaseem

totally agree.

My questions were for those who call for rule of law and then say things like ?

• Sultan as it stands right now,

the PM is a convict. He is dq'd. If

PM wants to appeal he or PPP should ask for a stay

order. The conviction will be delayed until the appeal is taken care off.

I am all for following procedure but the stance that PPP is taking right now is completely rubbish:

1. Speaker of assembly has the final verdict.

2. The judgement doesn't dq PM

3. President has immunity but "we don't need to ask for it"

They have given every hint that they will delay and delay.

Who is the genius that allowed PPP to have PM, Speaker, Head of Senate, President.......?

• Sharif,

No Kiyani should not resign because he is not disqualified. But he and every other person in the gov't outside of PPP has the moral obligation to not accept any order from this criminal.

• Zoab bahi,

U should read my msg in context.

Some gentleman has asked Kiyani to call back all armed forces officers serving under government. In responce to taht i said that Kiyani himself is a subordinate of PM>