PMLN did right by contesting 2008 elections. Had they not been in power:
1. PCO judges would have been there
2. NRO would have passed
3. Musharraf would have been the president and must have all his illegitimate actions approved
4. Judiciary would not have been restored
5. Rental power case (won by Khawaja Asif) would not have saved billions of Rupees of our tax payer money
6. PAC lead by Ch. Nisar would not have recovered billions of Rupees gone in corruption
7. All the education and developmental reforms in Punjab would not have taken place
If PMLN resigns now, Zardari will have the sole power over
1. Care taker setup
2. Appointment of ad hoc judges
3. Election Commission
And their own cronies as opposition leader will suffer Pakistan a lot!
Imran khan boycott of 2008 was unilateral neither llinked with any party...Why he is Blamming PML N ...THis is called NZ fobia.....
Nov 26 was the last day of filing nomination paper & imran khan announced to boycott general elections without consulting any party in APDM.. IK did not submit the nomination paper. How can this jhooton ki naani say that Nawaz Sharif ne issay boycott krwa kr khud elections me hissa le liya.. Yeh Jhoota khud pehlay hi boycott kr chuka tha aur baad me iss k paas koi aur option hi nahi thi boycott krne k elawa.. for reference visit the news paper of nov 27, 2007.
Boycott of 2008 elections would have been beneficial only if PPP had done the same. PTI should have contested as well. it was their mistake.
Those who say that PML-N should have boycotted elections in 2008 are actually those who would have loved to see Musharraf still in power
Right bro . Khuda ki kasam mein ne apni zindagi mein Imran Khan se barra jhoota nai dekha .
Musharraf would not be in power either way..
POlitics of resignation namanzoor.