Saodi Sher

:Nusrat Javed

Anything other then abuses for the "Drunken" Nusrat Javed and "Master of U-turn" Imran Khan on the "column" is required from the fellows.And also please few good words for our "Saodi Sher" will be highly appreciated.

• Nothing seems so surprising.Perhaps you do'nt analyse the truths after copying and pasting columns.NS was convicted before Dogar courts and was later proved innocent before independant courts.Ilzamis now seem totally exposed and inclined towards PPP agaenda.

What do you say about below links?Please do'nt forget to see the abusive comments by PTI burgers on Youtube for these respectable anchors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jNW6YE3Y5M&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJHAn3JE_9E

• Lol! Now Nusrat Javed has suddenly become Mike Wallace for the Ilzamis....and when the same Nusrat Javed has a comical go at P0nka Khan, the same Sheep Herd and followers of the cult bombard him with the most choicest expletives ever invented.

• IK should have known kay shareefs ko baat der se samajh aati hai.

What is the point of complaining now?

• Is he calling IK "Kawaa" in last line of his column?

• @Zaheer Abas

نصرت جاوید کو بھی کیا اپر سے فون آیا ہے؟

I didn't find abusive comments from PTI "Burgers" but there were more abuses for IK because of his comments on the murder of the Slaman Taseer.And then video is very old,about one year ago.It was the time when many anchors were being abused for criticizing IK and PTI.So Nusrat Javed was tough on IK,in the above program he is just hallucinating(he is habitual with it)most probably because he was angry for being abused and reproached. And in a recent column (two or three weeks ago or maybe more) he told that he received a call from IK who was being sorry for his insult.He further wrote that he felt ashamed after hearing his sincere words.He has got full right to criticize IK and PTI like anyone else.

My purpose of "Copy-Pasting" the above column was,I wanted to know that if there was any agreement between NS and Mush.And If there was an agreement why does he asks our Shameless PM to show ethics,and if there wasn't, why don't he denies it.