Buhtan Ilzam and Ploitics

• For PMLN supporters:

You are being highly abusive against Imran Khan.Often call him "Za ni".You say that he is not a Muslim but a secular.I think you must have the "Shrai" proofs for your allegations,because you must be aware that accusing someone for such highly condemned sin without proof is the biggest sin,for which there is no other forgiveness then by the person itself.For more details I advise you to read "Surah Al-Noor".And also there are many Hadith about it.

And to claim that a person is not a Muslim but a secular while he claims to be a Muslim is also one of the major sins.Who are you to decide somene's faith after Allah Almighty says

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا آمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَالْكِتَابِ الَّذِي نَزَّلَ عَلَىٰ رَسُولِهِ وَالْكِتَابِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ مِن قَبْلُ ۚ وَمَن يَكْفُرْ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ فَقَدْ ضَلَّ ضَلَالًا بَعِيدًا

Sometimes introspection is better then accusations.

If it is Politics then keep it to Politics,do not drag it to the matters you don't understand.

• @Abdul Rafay;

Agree brother.No one should be allowed to do this.In fact people have become quite habitual to drag religion in every thing either it is for political gain or any other self interest.These things should be left for Almighty to decide in a better way.

Same is requested to Ilzami brothers as well to please get rid of this ilzami siyasat for small political gain.I have never listened right name for Nawaz sharif and Shahbaz sharif from tongue of any PTI supporter.

It would be more appropriate to discuss policies,current affairs here rather than doing ilzami siysat and calling others with bad names,etc for no use.

• @ AR & ZA

This is only apply to PML-N and PTI or other parties also get benefit from it such as for example

Babat Awan = Gobar Hiwan

Zardari = Madari

Altaf Bhai = Altaf Bobby

and so on

I think we have to think as human being when doing insult someone. It is sure it will revert you not on same time but may be in future.

• I did not want to get into this but this holier than thous attitude of OP made me do so.

Has Imran Khan ever denied having illicit relationship with Sita White and for that matter with others?

Has Imran Khan ever denied that Tyrian is not his daughter born out of wedlock?

In fact Imran Khan and most of his supporters claim that Imran has now reformed and has left his playboy days behind and has become a good Mulsim.

Fair enough. If he has repented, then it is upto Allah to accept his "tauba". But claiming that he never did such things is ludicrous.

Besides, "sharai" proofs are needed for "sharai" punishments. No one is asking for Imran to be lashed or stoned to death. But one can not call him "holy" when he has himself admitted his wrongdoings.

Incidentally, do accusations leveled against Nawaz Sharif also require some proof or he should be considered guilty merely because Imran Khan says so?

Incidentally, it would also

• i think nobody is holy especially in politics; the moral of the story is that in politics u always level allefations against each other but one should not consider himself or his party as holy

• اگر تحریکِ انصاف کے بھایٰ چاہتے ہیں کہ عمران خان صاحب کی زات پہ کویٰ حرف نہ آےٰ تو سب سے پہلے ان کواپنا لب و لہجہ درست کرنا ہو گا۔عمران خان کے اپنے رفقاٰ کا رویہ ھی ان کی بدنامی کا باعث بن رہا ھے۔

• Abusive language against anyone is not acceptable.

• A rough treatment of politicians, political parties and the organizations for public good should be tolerated but no room for reproaches on ethnic groups who support them.

• Admin

• This post is deleted!

• I think @Adonis has put it very nicely

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.