After Veena Malik, Matheera Topless Photoshoot

• After Veena Malik, Matheera Topless Photoshoot [Pictures]

Matheera’s Latest Shoot Sizzles To The Core!

It’s Official! When Matheera does it, she makes Veena Malik look like ‘Veena Who’!

here is the link for Matheera topless pics

• she is now illegable to join .....

• must say kukki did much more artistic job then indian fellas with malik. Could not figure out what were those marks on her spine??

• This post is deleted!

• ok, the way things are proceeding here, I am pretty sure one of those B or C-list actresses will pull out a domestic sex video to secure an interview on Nadia Khan show.

• باوا جی تو وینا ملک کے اثاثہ جات چیک کرنے اسلام آباد چلے گے !!

اب اس نیو کوممر کے اثاثہ جات کی چیکنگ کون کرے گا ؟؟؟

تا کے بابے نیازی کو گرین سگنل دیا جا سکے !

• SO when is this lady goona grace the PTI Jalsis?

• looooooooooool! KAMI......

• bawa je?

• Still not sufficient!

Must come up to the shoot out levels of Hustler and Swank.

• In terms of nudity and obscenity we are advancing like modern countries, but in terms of industrial, social, educational and intellectual development we are moving back in reverse gear with the fastest possible rate of acceleration, ha ha ha . Some years later, our country may have as much nudity as that of Europe and as much of backwardness as much no other country of the world may have.

• Hussain sahab,

I saw that coming. I said this a couple of years ago on this forum that economic backwardness with a moral degradation will dwarf all other issues we face today.

laikin aamil bs bangali baba kee suntaa kon hai?

• Janab bsobaid

I am late but right to express the thoughts which you put on this forum couple of years back. Your thought lines may be followed by many others.

• No sir, you are not late or anything. I remember many other posters including yourself have shown their concerns for a long time. Its just that the issue keeps popping up, and rightly so.

• well said obaid...

• Now there is only one place for Matheera to go . and that is PTI . She shud join PTI .

• I don't know if this lady is even capable of deciding to join which of the party, but after reading the comments above, I got a smile when I thought what if she joins N-league? Well no one can deprive her off the right to choose her political ideology.

lolssss now I again thought that may be PTI workers start praying that Matira join N-league so that they can pay back to N-league for joining Veena's father to PTI.. hahaah what a pity of our political criticism levels.

but anyway .............cheers .. I agree to the comment of GP :)

• @ kami

کامی بھائی

یہ تو زیادتی ہے کہ ہمیں وینا ملک کے ڈکلیئر کردہ اثاثوں کے  جانچ پڑتال کے لیے اسلام آباد بھیج دیا اور ہماری  عدم موجودگی کا فائدہ اٹھا کر متھیرا خان  سے اثاثے ڈکلیرڈ کروا لئے

یہ  غیر آئینی، غیر  قانونی، غیر جمہوری اور غیر اخلاقی ہے اور آیندہ  آڈیٹر جنرل لچ تل پارٹی کی  غیر موجودگی  میں ڈکلیئر کردہ اثاثہ جات  غیر قانونی تصور کیے جائیں گے  اور انہیں بحق سرکار لچ تل  ضبط پر لیا جائے گا

ضبط کردہ اثاثہ  جات  کی باریابی کے لیے اپیل صرف بابا نیازی لوٹیاں والی سرکار کو ہی کی جا سکتی ہے اور انکا فیصلہ حتمی تصور ہوگا

More Sharing ServicesShare | Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print

Updated on: 10:08:50 PM جمرات, 12 اپریل 2012

اسٹاف رپورٹر

لاھور : وینا ملک کے والد نے اپنی بیٹی اور دیگر عزیز و اقارب سمیت کپتان عمران خان کی پاکستان تحریک انصاف میں شامل ہونے کا اعلان کیا ہے۔

اسکینڈلز کی زد میں رہنے والی اداکارہ وینا ملک شاید اب پی ٹی آئی کے جلسوں میں بھی پرفارم کرتی نظر آئیں گی۔

وینا ملک کھڑکی سے حسن کے جلوے دکھانے کے بعد شاید اب تحریک انصاف کے جلسوں میں اسٹیج پر بھی اپنی اداوں کا جادو چلائیں گی۔

تحریک انصاف کے بڑے بڑے جلسوں کو ویسے تو پہلے ہی کئی میوزیکل بینڈز گرمائے رکھتے ہیں اور اگر چھنو گرل وینا نے بھی ان جلسوں میں پرفارم کرنا شروع کر دیا تو نوجوان سیاسی کارکنوں کے ساتھ ساتھ کئی منچلے بھی اس پارٹی میں شامل ہو سکتے ہیں۔ سماء

• Rightly expressed by some friends that politics of Pakistan is now hatchery of corrupt and characterless people.

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.