Veena Malik: From Fiji with love

• Sultry siren Veena Malik, who is in the exotic Fiji Islands these days for work, shares details on her life. The actor talks about her days in one of the most beautiful islands in the world, the shooting experience of Supermodel and how she wishes the best for Mohammad Asif, who got released from London jail on May 3.

On people of Fiji

“It’s the first time I’m here and the experience is great. People of Fiji are warm, nice and down-to-earth. I even found this same personality trait in the Attorney General of Fiji, whom I recently met,” said Veena Malik in a telephonic interview to The Express Tribune.

Work comes first

Malik disclosed that she plans to stay in Fiji for another week to shoot the remaining scenes of the film. “Most of the shoot has been done but we are here till May 10 and after that, the team will be leaving for Mumbai. The director [Navin] has a unique way of doing stuff and his technical team is amazing.” About working with her ex-flame Ashmit Patel again, she says, “He is like any other colleague for me. It’s going well.”

Video Link of Veena MAlik and Fiji Attorney General

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.