Babar Awan - discarded like used tissue

• The notorious and disgraced Babar Awan has been kicked out of the PPP. This fake doctor who bought his PhD. from the internet, has been stripped of all offices. He was no. 1 attack dog for Zardari, now his master has a new dog in the shape of Aitzaz and poor Babar has been thrown out into the street!!!

• اسے کہتے ہیں

دھوبی کا کتا - نہ گھر کا نہ گھاٹ کا

عنقریب یہی انجام اعتزاز احسن کا بھی ہونا ہے

• Amen Bawa jee!!

Hopefuly Aitaza the snake (as Nota used to call him) soon get taste of his own poision!!

• Bawa Jee,

I never understand, why every other day, there is a news about babar awan being ripped off something. What is so important in it.

• @ Dusky

بھائی جی

بعض لوگوں کی قسمت میں ذلیل ہونا لکھا ہوتا ہے. اعتزاز احسن ان لوگوں میں شامل ہے

اسے عزت راس نہیں آئی ہے. وکلا اور قوم نے اسے جو عزت دی تھی وہ اسکے اہل نہ تھا. اس نے سینیٹ کی ایک سیٹ کی خاطر اس نے اپنا ایمان تک بیچ دیا ہے

اب خواری اور ذلالت اسکا مقدر ہے

• @ EasyGo

بھائی جی

بابر اعوان پر عذاب زرداری نازل ہو چکا ہے. پی پی پی والے ہر روز ایک نئی خبر چھوڑ کر اسے خوار کرتے ہیں تاکہ کل کوئی اور بابر اعوان بننے کی کوشش نہ کرے

لیکن پی پی پی والے یہ بھول جاتے ہیں کہ اصل عذاب تو عذاب الہی ہوتا ہے جو پاکستان توڑنے کے مجرم بھٹو خاندان پر نازل ہوا اور اس خاندان کو نشان عبرت بنا گیا

• Bawa jee, he is opportunist from day one, he did not deserved the respect of masses he get at first place.

• Baber awan is experiecing worst PR scenerio right now. Rcently, Amir Liaqat and Maya khan too saw similar PR disasters however both of them came out from that, thanks to ARY news channel. I think if Baber awan contacts Haji Sahib, he wont let him down too.

• Not really. With four years being a Senator, having the front seat in the presidency and with his wife grabbing 400 kanals of prime land west of Islamabad (Azizi's mukhbri) and much more; can you call it a throw away napkin?

A hankie sprayed with Clive Christian Imperial Majesty perfume ready to be in the hand of next looter of Pakistan may be a more appropriate metaphor.

• This post is deleted!

• I agree with all of u and he was most disliked person for me but give him credit for saying no to zardari.in current pakistAn people of principles and people of ghairat and Pashto are licking zardari shoes any wiggling their tail like a dog in front of zardari for money and iqtidAr. He said NO to zardari. Guys what u say??

• If all the wrath from PPP is real, why is he still a senator on PPP ticket?

I think he became senator after the case against Gilani was already in the court.

• Asif Zardari has demanded a resignation form Baber Awan...

• میں کیوں نہ ڈھولے نال پیار کراں

• But drallauddin,

You are right. It is amazing he said "No" to Zardari. Why? Does he know that

کہ صاحب کا جانا ٹھہر گیا ہے. صبح گیا یا شام گیا

• we all missing one important aspect of babar awan . He cud be used as "Sultani Gawah" as he was main lawyer of Zardari and he knows every thing .

• I think Mr. Haiwan played very well and wisely escaped from the net thrown by Aitezaz. Babar knows that he can join any other party at a suitable time or even come back to PPP but his main source of declared income, i.e. Courts, must not go away. Hence he tried to use it in double benefit. No.1 to get rid of possible punishment from Contempt of Court case of Gilani and secondly to avoid the possible contempt of court case against himself. Now you see his own case is being postponed every time...........till some good time come and court may accept his unconditional apology. But if he were in Gilani's case , it was sure that he was being used as escape goat by Aitezaz.

• Baber awan is experiecing worst PR scenerio right now. Rcently, Amir Liaqat and Maya khan too saw similar PR disasters however both of them came out from that, thanks to ARY news channel. I think if Baber awan contacts Haji Sahib, he wont let him down too.

@Ghost Protocol

I think he contacted haji sb as you had advised him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgCsmHKi-tU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91svrFR73g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErR0XJ44o-0

• This post is deleted!