Punjab Govt's Response to Baseless Allegations by Mubashar Luqman on Laptop Schm

• He has filed a petition in Lahore High court against Laptop Scam. Still waiting for PML(N) to file a law suit against him in the court.

Should be fun #wherearemypopcorns.

• Only jerks like Lucman were using dual core processors 15 years back i.e. in 1997.

• A comment by one of the student who got these laptops..

Waqas Ahmad Khan says:

May 3, 2012 at 10:44 pm

FYI! Those laptops are not just having Dual Core processors but SANDY BRIDGE B950 Two Processors. Their is a big difference between performance of both of them. Sandy bridge processors were first introduced in 2011 thus is a latest tech from intel after IVY BRIDGE.

Believe me or not but my Youth Laptop’s rating on Windows 8 is surprisingly high:

Processor 5.9

RAM 5.5

Graphics 4.4

Gaming Graphics 5.5

Primary Hard disk 5.9

(Thus Overall 4.3, one less than my friend’s Lenovo i5)

That is a great rating level in this price range. Not to forget HD Graphics quality and build quality is superb.

So my message for LUQMAN BABA BANGALI “Enjoy mast mahool tay khao mithay chool” :P

• Why the focus on processor? I think Lucman got carried away and did exaggeration and misstatement about processor and made in china claim.

What about windows license?

What about student list with MSF. Leaders? Or. Self finance students?

what about diverting funds for primary education. Tot laptops?

• Actually the matter of Fact is that ...Luqman is a Paid Anchor, like Hassan Nissar and Harrron Rasheed......

• PMLN has shown time and again that, there is a lack of vision in their policies. I would give u only one example of checking GHOST Schools through ARMY. Do you believe it was a permanent and feasible solution? NO, bcoz it was a temporary and short term way to find out the GHOST Schools, and there was no guarantee that those found will not become GHOST again after few months. The proper solution would have been to empower the local ppl, so that local ppl whose kids go to those schools could make decisions about the teachers and all other stuff(In UK schools r run by boards comprising locals/parents/teachers).

And now, LAPTOPS, I know being a student how hard it is to get first job? I believe PMLN should have arranged internships/traineships for the graduates, with the help of Govt./Private Sector joint venture. This would have helped both economy, private sector and most importantly the fresh graduates.

The other thing is that they should not diverted Basic Education funds for this purpose. Can PMLN justify the laptop scheme after seeing the situation of this school? And, trust me its not the only school in punjab, there are many more where ppl r using them for their cattles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjrOTCswcy0

• @Muazzam

Paid or unpaid, answer the questions he raised. Why the Sharif family distributing these laptops and spending millions in these functions. Was money diverted from primary education for this Project?

• The matter should be investigated keeping in view the justice principles and if any corruption is found, then Punjab government should be held responsible. If the scheme is proved to be corruption free, then Mubashar should be given due punishment.

As for as the operational side of scheme is concerned, I see in another post that PTI die hard workers also got laptops and one of them even donated it to his party. It means SS was not distributing to N-league workers but a glimpse of merit is clearly visible.

• Basic Education is the basic right of all children, BUT unfortunately 40% of Punjab is illiterate, and we are supporting Mian sb's political stunt (LAPTOPS) through basic education's fund. How can we deny the basic right of these 40% children?

• Only jerk this lick man Mushy's minister could declare ubuntu a pirated window, that made my day

• As for as the operational side of scheme is concerned, I see in another post that PTI die hard workers also got laptops and one of them even donated it to his party. It means SS was not distributing to N-league workers but a glimpse of merit is clearly visible.

Those laptops are punjab govt's property(not Shahbaz or PMLN's) and can't be sold/donated. Whatever this pti supporter did is illegal,all these students signed undertaking which barred them from doing such a thing..

http://www.youth.punjab.gov.pk/PDFs/UNDERTAKING.pdf

• @doctor

Those laptops are punjab govt's property(not Shahbaz or PMLN's) and can't be sold/donated

Then why were they distributed by Mariam Nawaz and Nawaz Sharif. Are they employed by Punjab Govt?

• @runaway,

Quit making a haystack out of a mole. NS is the head of the party which is in power in Punjab, there is absolutely nothing wrong with NS distributing laptops. As for Maryam, she is a functionary of PML-N who was asked by her party which is in power in Punjab and hence not a biggie there either. During the course of laptop distribution, Punjab Government asked numerous MNA's and Senator's of PML-N to grace such ceremonies; these federal legislators are not employed by Punjab government either.

On the other hand, we have a phony whack job in the guise of Ernesto Che Guevara who optically does a p!ss poor job at belittling the PPP government but at the same time asks a PM who got elected from a bogus assembly of 2008 for chanda and alms:

• This post is deleted!

• Young investigative journalist huzzefa Rehman and his family being harassed by Gunda league. Report worked on Punjab Govt. Laptop scam and recently exposed corrupt league on Dunia News

• Now Mubashar Lickman and all other matric pass INVESTIGATIVE journalists should be honoured with open air shoetherapy