Maryam Nawaz !

• I was not expecting this thing from her. Although i know she blocks everyone on his twitter, who asks her a question. I asked her a question, calling her AAPI, but she simply blocked me.

Here is what she should not have done!

Smiley face

• can't c the pic!

Smiley face

• کن لوگوں سے کیا توقع کرتے ہو حمید صاحب. اپنا قیمتی ٹایم قیمتی لوگوں کے لیے بچا کر رکھو

• I can bet my bottom dollar that this twitter account is operated by PMLN social media team under Asim Niazi. Princess herself have to go through the trouble of learning how to tweet. I would be surprised if she know how to use Internet.

• @ she know very well about twitter...well excellent answer by the Maryam...it is just 1% dialuge...show your whole dialouge........

• Raiwind and Noudero turns into leaders launching pad.

• @ iamsowise

Raiwind and Noudero turns into leaders launching pad.

میں سیاست میں اقرا پروری کا سخت مخالف ہوں

جنکے بیوی بچے چھوڑ کر بھاگ گئے ہوں. اس لعنت سے آزاد ہیں

• Lol.....I like the naughty wit from Maryam. I bet that this 40 something dude who tweeted her, would now be licking his wounds for making an attempt at being a wise guy.

Qaisar Bhai,

Don't hate bro ;) I have a feeling that even P0nka Khan would not be educated enough to communicate through FB and Twitter himself (You can't teach an old d0g new tricks) :D

• یں سیاست میں اقرا پروری کا سخت مخالف ہوں@

باوا ہر پوسٹ کے شروع پر آپ صفایاں پیش کرتے ہیں- سمجھدار ممبر جانتے ہیں آپ کا دل کہاں اٹکا ہوا ہے

:)

• ghar k mahol ka asar hay na.

• All official accounts even operated by party workers, are to be taken as official words of the account holders.

By the way I did enjoy calling her "princess". Unfortunate but true that these people behave and live like princes and princesses. How would it look like as below:

1- Prince Bilawal Zardari

2- Princess Bakhtawar Zardari

3- Princess Asifa zardari

1- Prince Hamza Shahbaz

2- Princess Maryam Nawaz

3- Prince Hussein Nawaz

wow what a look

• Bhagam Bhagg .............movie is great...........

• Hameed sahib

With due respect your tweet to Maryam sahib was bit odd (Capitalizing Daddy) an dperhaps unwarranted.

The response from Maryam sahiba was only below the belt.

Or perhaps it was misunderstanding.

• @PMLN Lovers

Believe me i was not expecting it from Api Maryam, BUT was expecting this same response from PMLN guys. Its obvious that we worship our leaders, and ask them to treat us like slaves.

• @bawa

"جنکے بیوی بچے چھوڑ کر بھاگ گئے ہوں. اس لعنت سے آزاد ہیں"

why we don't support them who r free from this curse?

• <<"جنکے بیوی بچے چھوڑ کر بھاگ گئے ہوں. اس لعنت سے آزاد ہیں"

Absolutely correct, just like Qaid-e-Azam. I think that's who Bawa ji was referring to anyway!

• Quaid-e-Azam would be cringing in his grave right now ;)

• <I can bet my bottom dollar that this twitter account is operated by PMLN social media>..

I'm not sure bro....I think Maryam Nawaz has probably figured out how to use twitter....she does have one (or is it two?) years of university education. ;)

• @ qaisernadeem

قائد اعظم کی بیوی پاکستان بننے سے کوئی بیس سال پہلے فوت ہوگی تھی - وہ جمائما خان کی طرح بھاگ کر اپنے بوائے فرینڈز سے رنگرلیاں نہیں مناتی تھی

وہ اتنے غیرتمند تھے کہ انہوں نے بیٹی کے شادی کر لینے پر اس سے ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لیے قطع تعلق کر لیا تھا

اور پھر کبھی زندگی میں اس سے نہیں ملے تھے

دوسری طرف بے غیرت خان ہے جو لندن جا کر اسی آوارہ بیوی اور اسکے بوائے فرینڈز کے پاس ٹھہرتا ہے

اور کہتا ہے کہ اسکے بچے "اسلامی ماحول" میں پل رہے ہیں

• ^^BAWA jee its tooooo hooot