Flop pti rally in islamabad so there will be no tsunami march

• I was in islamabad today and have seen pti rally while passing by.

It was a poor show max 3 to 4 thousand people which shows common people have no interest in pti call after it has been exposed by indulging corrupt politicians in its leadership cadres.

It is for this reason that pti has not done civil disobedience promised few months back cuz pti leaders know people will not follow their call.

After poor show of today, I am sure that pti chairman will not give tsunami march call cuz it has become clear to them that even in major cities like isb and pindi peole r not ready to come out on pti call.

People can be foolish to try some ledaer again but they r not enough foolish to believe claims of a person of ending corruption and doing land reforms while sitting with corrupt persons and landlords.

• This post is deleted!

• Look Ik(Yahodi kahn) chewing during namaz. he is yahodi for sure

I wonder That how he is Still Alive after being proved that He is Murtid . I feel shame on My self upon this . i swear that I will try to Kil this Murtid if i have chance . and thats why people will not listen him . now just Librals will support him bcoz for librals Ik is Important than Islam or Quran (Naaoozobilah)

• ttp://plus.url.google.com/url?sa=z&n=1336319975901&url=http%3A%2F%2Fjehanzebhafeez.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F05%2Fpti-floap-show-in-islamabad-geo-news.html&usg=MUgfdSp7X1lZDBPUdBTNojB1VU0.

check it mansoor Ali khan geo news said pti jalsa is floap show

• agree nothing more than 3000-4000 people these are the message from Netural journals lake Saleem Safi......

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.