PMLN Jalsi in Gujranwala & Karachi failed miserably

• No one showed up and PMLN workers started attacking the media. Jalsi went to the sewer like PMLN's popularity amongst people.

I was in Gujranwala and than I flew to Karachi so I saw the whole thing ;). There were more farts than actual people in these farcical rallies.

Mushahid and Marvi (dis)organized the rally in Karachi where PMLN worker attacked the media because they wanted to stop the coverage of this huge failure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqlduYVFfc0

GUJRANWALA: Taking its protest against Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gilani to the streets, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) organised anti-government rallies in multiple cities on Sunday.

The PML-N had earlier announced the commencement of its protest movement against Gilani for his refusal to step down after being convicted in a contempt case.

In Gujranwala, rally organisers made arrangements for around 8,000 to 10,000 people.

According to Express News correspondent Atta Chauhan, the people gathered at the venue protested against the government by burning effigies, with unruly members of the crowd causing problems at the rally spot.

Members of the PML-N youth wing also had a fight with the rally organisers when they tried to get on the stage. The youth wing members were pushed off the stage and told to stay away from it.

Media boycott Karachi rally

PML-N also organised an anti-government rally at the Karachi Press Club. PML-N leaders Saleem Zia, Marvi Memon and Mushahid Ullah were present with other members of the party.

According to Express News correspondent Quratul Ain the rally was poorly organised and had turned chaotic. Media personnel were also mistreated and decided to boycott the rally.

The PML-N also took out a protest rally in Peshawar.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/374838/pml-n-holds-disorganised-anti-government-rallies/

• @ qasimnadeem hehehe.....the liar i was in gujrawala and then went to Karachi.....The Gujrawala show was impressive much larger than the show of PTI.........

• @ muazzam

can u upload some photos?

• @qaisernadeem

I was in Gujranwala and than I flew to Karachi

Qaiser Nadeem is actually a witch(churail) and she uses her broom(jharu) to fly around and spoil every event..

With exception of reporter whining,karachi protest looks reasonable..

• Yea, blame it on me for flushing your rally down the toilet.

LOL

• I think this picture was taken after today's failure, Mian Sb. called Kim Barker and asked for hugs because he was so lonely and dejected.

Kuch logoon nay tou yahan tek kehna shuru ker diya, "Nawaz Sharif aur Kim Barker rang raliyan manatay huay rangay haathoon giriftar".

• Phitkaar Khan and his blind followers gets constipation if they don't curse PMLN 100 times a day.

• You know a lot about constipation, how come?

• I'll get y'all the pics of Gujranwala shortly. In the meantime, the spitters, $hitters, hater's and cult followers of the Branch Davidian Sect can check-out Peshawar and compare its crowd with the one in Islamabad being addressed by Botox Khan:

• نوں لیگیوں اور انقلابیوں کی اس فضول بحث میں دخل دینے سے اجتناب کرتا ہوں لیکن آج تھریڈ کے نام میں مجھے لفظ "جلسی" دیکھکر تھوڑی رگ لچ تل پھڑک اٹھی اور مجھے وہ خاتون یاد اگئی جو برتنوں کی دکان پر دیگچہ لینے گئی تھی اور جسے دکاندار نے دیگچے دکھاتے دکھاتے اچانک خاتون کی کسی بات پر یہ کہہ کر دیگچہ دینے سے انکار کر دیا تھا کہ

بی بی میں تجھے دیگچہ نہیں دے سکتا کیونکہ تجھے بڑی چیزوں کو چھوٹا کہنے کی عادت ہے. مجھے یقین ہے کہ تم دیگچے کو دیگچی ہی کہو گی

نوٹ: چونکہ مکمل لطیفہ آداب فورم سے مطابقت نہیں رکھتا اس لیے اسی کو ہی کافی سمجھا جائے

:) :)