There is nothing wrong in using private jets to bring CHANGE?

• Whats wrong with using private jets to bring CHANGE and Inqalab ......and to help improve lives of poor?

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-2-107153-How-Imran-Khan-flies-around-and-who-pays-for-it

PTI Chairman travels by a special plane inside Pakistan, owned by the sugar mill of his party's top leader Jehangir Tareen. Jehangir Tareen confirmed to The News that Imran Khan uses his companyís plane for tours within Pakistan

Information Secretary Shafqat Mehmood said "What is objectionable about the chairman travelling with an office bearer of the party in his private transport"

• Do you know someone who can lend you his private jet and also pay you.... and expect nothing in return?

• How much a plane costs to buy and how much it costs to run on monthly basis?

• What is status-quo?

• Which politician owns private jets in Pakistan?

• Can all planes not fly to Skardu....for onward travel to Siachin?

• There is nothing wrong. Jahangir Tareen may be letting him use his personal jet because:

• he may have ulterior motives, or

• he thinks Imran is good for this country and he is doing his part to facilitate him.

Time will tell. After Imran is elected we'll have to keep an eye on such people who are supporting him now and see to it that they don't get any undue benefit. At present I don't see anything wrong with this arrangement.

• Non-issue and no foul play.

• رونا جہاز کا نہی ہے، رونا اس چیز کا ہے کے سعودیوں نے ہمیں کیوں نہی دیا تھا؟

• Umer Cheema directly asked Jahangir Tareen in twitter if Imran used his jet and he replied yes but only if I was going to the same destination, Imran just hitches a ride with him. Jahangir Tareen only travels to locally on his jet not internationally.

• Does anyone remember Noon government used public money to give journalists a tour of their raiwand farms and palace when it was under construction.

• so whats wrong in this? Seriously, nothing but this? get a life!!

• Saima Khan

• Do you know someone who can lend you his private jet and also pay you.... and expect nothing in return?

• How much a plane costs to buy and how much it costs to run on monthly basis?

• What is status-quo?

• Which politician owns private jets in Pakistan?

• Can all planes not fly to Skardu....for onward travel to Siachin?

• Interesting analogy, may be Mian Sb. Can answer that question better since he recieved billions in unsecured loans from Mehran Bank for his Ittefaq foundry which eventually went bankrupt. And all the money was transferred to London and Saudi through illegal money laundering channels.

So what did Mehran bank gain from that? What did Mian Sb. Gain from it?

• so the conclusion so far is that private jets can bring CHANGE and break the status quo

very thoughtful and intelligent

• it is very stupid to compare private jets with chnage or anything.. Muhatir Muhammed also travel on private jets, what the heck? Why am i even taking part in this discussion!!!

• it is also very stupid to write 'private jets' and 'change in status quo' in one sentence

• Hey Imran, I am going to Karachi to attend our Jalsa in my private jet, do you want to come along instead of taking a flight with 3 detours?

Uh, no Jahangir, I cant do that because it's not very thoughtful and intelligent because traveling in private jet is such a status quo. Ugh, I mean look around you, everyone here travels in private jets, I can't do it. I'll be different, I'll travel through regular flights a mode of travel which is such an anti status quo.

• Ok jahangeer i will take the lift on your private jet and will prepare my speech in the plane telling youth about breaking status quo and helping poor .......

but in future dont tell the journalists that you pay for my use from your pocket so our story stays straight....

• Uh, are you sure you know the meaning of status quo?

Offcourse I do, breaking the status quo means writting your speech while travelling on an ox driven cart from Islamabad to Karachi.

• There was a congress hearing about giving bail out money to American corporations. Politicians as usual were criticizing CEOs for their lavish salaries and private jets.

One of the CEO took a regular flight to fly to Washington for the hearing instead of flying in his private jet. The flight was 4 hours late and kept all Congress members waiting.

That was a one good lesson to dairh hoshyaar politicians.

• ahhh today i know what is meant from breaking status quo.

• Using a companiy's private Jet by a CEO is one thing, and using own or Friend's Private Jet is another thing!! Intelligence , where are you?

• Well, looks like the great Khan (and his devoute supporters) are enjoying the same joy-ride which they have been finger-pointing others for.

First it was accepting Lotas in their party (moronically insisting it was 'Tsunami'). Then they said, we won't give them tickets (that we shall see!), and tomorrow they will find another excuse to keep doing what others do.

They are our change-makers! .

• It's non issue 1st of all using private resources is not illegal by all means.

2ny Imran khan sb made this cleared time and again in so many members meeting and on electronic media that no one expect any favs from Me in return. And if any one circling around me for personal benefit he is making fool himself or herself as he/she don't understand me or my ideology.

What about sharif family using taxpayer resources for their lavish life style. Punjab Govt become Sharif PVT Ltd. company. Why Mian and his family using Govt protocol

Using dozen of Punjab police to protect holly cow Bahre Mian he should have private security. Why Mian company using arguable laptop scheme (public money) for personal advertisement. Why Pmln using patwaris in jalsas. Why Pmln using Punjab govt resources and tax payers money on these sponsored forums and on hired rented paid bloggers to defame opponents.