Siddiqi73 - Missing persons list ...... Petition filed in SC

• No need for siddiqi73 's introduction here .....but he has been missing from the forum for a week now

Possible scenarios

• Gone to London .... with PM's entorage of 90? [Possible]

• Abducted by MQM? [Allah na kare]

• Evil shadow of likes of semirza? [Probable]

However none of the above are true I have heard from reliable sources that siddiqi73 has now joined PTI after direct approach by IK himself following his activity on pkpolitics.......sad news for nooners i guess!

Will this move kick start the real CHANGE?

• Maybe he infiltrated Pity Tehreek

• Brothers, this dude siddiqi73 must be a real asset for PML-N that y'all are so concerned about him/her.

Who is semirza?

• مجھے تو لگتا ہے کہ بھابھی نے صدیقی بھائی کا کمپیوٹر توڑ دیا ہو گا ۔

• Maybe Hazrat Pasha Luttian Wali Sarkar a.k.a. Imran Khan might contemplate paying a show case visit to the missing person's camp and lobby for the emancipation of siddiqi73.

• storm_shadow

• yes he had a leather littar...dipped in sarson ka tel....and the CHANGE wale ran away from this site when he was around. Now that he has joined PTI i guess you will soon run away!

• You are a newbee and best if you dont know about mirzase who was the chief PTI blogger disguised as a mod here....can just tell you that you wont be here if he was the mod

• شکنجے میں لگتے ہیں

• Thanks for the heads up brother 1lhr!

I guess I'll try to be a real good guy then to stay afloat here ;)

P.S. Is it because siddiqi73 ran away from here that I've come across a lot of reincarnated CHANGE WALAS on the discussion boards?

• ہم بھی شکنجے میں

• EasyGo,

and admin knows it very well!!!

• ^^^ Are you admin Mr. Asif65? Why are folks under the impression that I'm connected with this gentleman named siddiqi73.

• اب چھوڑ یار ان بے چارے لیگیوں کو اور پریشان نہیں کرو ۔

• ^^^ Excuse me, my kind sir?

• فرنٹ فورم سے

adnansiddiqi73 said:

Dear Bawaji and Easygo,

I guess you folks have forgotten your old mate; Does siddiqi73 ring a bell? For some odd reason I can’t seem to make my presence felt on the discussion board.

12 May 2012 at 1:44 pm

السلام و علیکم

صدیقی بھائی – آپ بھی؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ یقین نہیں آ رہا

لوگ اسے نوں لیگ کی ویبسائٹ کہتے ہیں لیکن اس پر نواز شریف کا دن رات ورد کرنے والا صدیقی بھائی ہی اگر بلاک ہوگیا ہے تو ہم کس کھاتے میں ہیں؟

لوگ مجھے یہاں کا اڈمن سمجھتے رہے اور ای میلز بھیج بھیج کر پی کے پولیٹکس کے اشتہارات بند کروانے کی دھمکیاں دیتے رہے اور میں آپ کو ڈسکشن فورم کا اڈمن سمجھتا رہا کیونکہ جو بھی آپ سے ٹکراتا تھا اسکا نام مسنگ پرسنز میں شامل ہو جاتا تھا. شاہ جی اسکی تازہ ترین مثال ہیں

ویسے ہم لوگ آپکو بھولے نہیں ہیں. پچھلے چار دن سے آپکی عدم موجودگی شدت سے محسوس کر رہے تھے. اسکا ثبوت میرے ڈسکشن فورم پر کل کے یہ کومنٹس ہیں

میں ایسے بہت سے دوستوں کو جانتا ہوں جو بلاک ہیں لیکن انکی آئی ڈی کے ساتھ ایسا کچھ نہیں لکھا ہوا نظر آتا ہے بلکہ ایسے دوستوں کو بھی جانتا ہوں جو لاگ ان ہونے کے باوجود کومنٹس نہیں لکھ سکتے کیونکہ جس جگہ کومنٹس پوسٹ کیے جاتے ہیں وہ جگہ ہی موجود نہیں ہے

کس سے گلہ کریں اور کس سے شکایت کریں؟

آپکو ڈسکشن فورم پر بحال کروانے کے لیے اپنی پوری کوشش کرتے ہیں. دیکھیے کیا نتیجہ نکلتا ہے؟

ایسا لگتا ہے کہ یہاں وہی صورتحال شروع ہو چکی ہے جو افغانستان میں روس کے قبضے سے پہلے ہوئی تھی یعنی سردار داود، قادر درگئی، نور ترکئی، حفیظ الله امین اور ببرک کارمل اور پھر پکے پکے قبضے. اسی طرح پی کے پولیٹکس پر ایس ای مرزا، میڈم بینائی، صدیقی بھائی اور اب رشید بھائی

یہ ڈرامہ دکھائے گا کیا سین پردہ اٹھنے کی منتظر ہے نگاہ

• @asif65

You seem very happy brother.......since siddiqi73 has joined PTI?

• siddiqi73 has joined PTI?!!! Was that the mother of all wickets that IK claims would be bagged by him? Ironic, we did not see any such wicket being paraded like a prized canary in any of PTI's sponsored musical concerts.

• yes it was....reason not yet paraded is bacause

1. no concert has been planned (awaiting finalisation of funding "arrangements")

2. awaiting formal approval from CEC after he had seen what happened with Marvi and was not ready to accept based on a letter signed by 'just' the CHAIRMAN. Clever guy i must say!

• But Veena had the consent of not only Tharki Khan but the secretive CEC of which even its members don't know each others names.

• storm_shadow

PM this user

May 12, 2012 (3 hours)

• Aadab Siddiqi bhai,

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.