Why we have to support PMLN???

• We Support PMLN B/C PMLN is the only party which truely represent & Protect the Good values, and culture on which pakistani society is based.This society has been badly Damaged by Anti Pakistani elements especially from those who wanted to introduce western Agenda of liberalism ,the agenda which may push a woman to stand against her husband,which may encourage youth to love Music and dance instead of Quran & Sunnah,The agenda which may force a woman to take out her Hijab and to have dogs and animals playing in our houses instead of Childeren and the agenda which may destroy the family unity and values in pakistan.

Nawaz Sharif beside being prime minister twice,a very well respected in all over the islamic world is a humble and down to earth person who stands on principles.PMLN has the best team and they always consult on each minor and major national issue which shows a good team work .This team is very capable and i believe is the only professional and politically matured team which can take pakistan out of problems in this challenging time.In this challenging time we really need expertise of pmln team as pakistan is not capable to to do any more new experiments.The efforts ,dedication ,honesty and hardwork of Shahbaz sharif is not hidden from any body in pakistan.Even the critics can not challenge the honesty and hard work of Shahbaz SHarif.Pmln is the only party which change the pakistan from the gross roots ,so being a pakistan if we want to treat our problems we have to support PMLN as this is the need of pakistan.

• If the leader of PMLN was practicing all those good values, he would not have ended with Capt. Safdar as his son of law, neither SS son was in court as wife beater and neither would have they escaped to Saudi to save their @ss.

Ever heared of saying "practice what you preach":)

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• This post is deleted!

• Muslim league ke good values, Shahr-e-Quaid ( Old name Bander Road ) karachi main dafan hain....

• Establishment's janay manay nokar aur famous lotay are all lining up to join meem league. Meem league is also keeping suspicously quite over foriegn policy in public but in reality they are in agreement with government.

I feel meem league will end up forming the next government by a very slight margin. A hung parliament will ensure continuity of pakistan's current foriegnpolicy but the fragile government will be a night mare for pakistan's domestic issues.

• With announcement of local elections in pti, i suspect many of the regional organisation members from punjab will fly towards meem league.

Pti's election announcement will bite pti pretty badly. This should have happened atleast two years ago. Organising party elections less than a year before general elections will be destructive for pti. It will cause chaos within its regional ranks making the party ill prepared for genereal elections.

• we cannot support pml n because they are corrupt to the core, they cannot do anything concerning drones because they boot lick the US, they cannot do anything for law and order because they do not want to change the culture of police, just need to have a look at want they have done in Punjab for 4 years or so.

Voting for PPP is like voting for PML N. There is not much difference between the two.

5% goes too PML N for leadership.

0% goes too PPP for leadership.

• "5% goes too PML N for leadership.

0% goes too PPP for leadership. "

That is a blasphemy in Deen-i-Ilzami.

Ilzam Khan has himself said that he can get into an alliance with Zardari but not with Nawaz Sharif.

• Adonis,

Zardari is khola choor, you know what he can do, Nazwaz Sharif and family is chupi choor... like heckers... you dont know how they going to mess up things... but you know they going to mess up.

• @universal007

(1) youth already loves music, and concerts, there is bollywood in our very homes, this is nothing to do with anti pakistan elements. This is to do with us, the reason these things are here because we want them to be here.

(2) As for Nawaz Sharif he himself enjoys music, and correct me if i am wrong a member of his family was dancing in some wedding. In fact Nawaz Sharif himself was up too no good with Kim Barker.

So therefore there is not much that he can do concerning these things u have mentioned because he is complicit in it himself. As for Quran and sunnah, I am pray that we all follow it, however Pakistan is a long long way from it. We need to come close to it first ourselves.

The only hard work Sharif brothers have been doing for the past 4 years or so is friendly opposition.

• The first sentence of the post caught my attention, which goes like this:

"We Support PMLN B/C PMLN is the only party which truely represent & Protect the Good values, and culture on which pakistani society is based".

Oh really, wow then how did people of Multan miss that during by-election??? hahahaha

You must be joking right??? As your nick suggests 007, Tussee Vadhay Makholi Ho Jee!!!

• PML was part of goverment most of the time from Iskandar mirza to Ch shujat....

lets put what are some achievement by PML ( A - Z ) group

• @Expakistani.....PML-N milestones A - Z.........Abba Jee, Zardari Jee....thats about it......lollllllll

• PMLN has the best team and they always consult on each minor and major national issue which shows a good team work .This team is very capable and i believe is the only professional and politically matured team which can take pakistan out of problems in this challenging time.

• "lets put what are some achievement by PML ( A - Z ) group"

One of the major achievement was to help a terrorist and a Bhattakhor out of Karachi escape from Pakistan to Edgware.

• Muttahida Bhatta Movement has been part of all the governments in the last 24 years, what has been its achievement?

Has it managed to fulfill any promises that it made at the time of its creation, like end to quota system, repatriation of biharis etc ?

• Two nooners above quickly and desperately try to divert the thread .

• Jee wiz Barackosama, never took you for a mureed of Altaf Bobby.