My Last Day on PKP!

• Hi guys, today its my last day on PKPolitics, I have got 3 months to finish my study and then another few months to find a job InshaAllah.

Though I realized it a long time ago that we got freedom from British, but could not get rid of the system they used, to treat us like SLAVES i.e. Power Centeralisation/Police/Patwari/Education/Feudalism etc. But, still I used to support(though never took part in any of their event/membership) PMLN(3-4 months ago) and used to think that IK's only job is to divide right wings vote bank. BUT, when I heard one of his interview(on youtube) with Rana Mubashir, I realized that he is claiming to change the system, so I started supporting PTI.

Though he speaks a lot about corruption, but I don't fully agree with him on this issue. My major issue is humiliation of general public by the system(police/judiciary/education etc). I feel humiliated when I see the ppl of my area including my dad(he is gen sec of PMLN of my area), begging to MNA(as MPA is from PPP) for development funds, requesting him for calling police officers/patwari even for genuine issues etc. I am sure you will agree with me that, sometimes one cries(I do when i am alone) when sees any news about poor ppl suicides & our leaders wasting gen public money.

There is a huge gap between poor ppl and our rulers lifestyle(on the expense of gen public money). I know the law and order situation of Pakistan, but still I feel that 800-1000 elite forces commandos for one family is too too much, and same with PM/President houses daily expenditure of about 3.2 million rupees is too too much.

I asked PMLN bloggers two questions, but did not get any answer, and unfortunately some PMLN followers tried to give very unreasonable answer. My questions were:-

(i) http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/any-comments-on-it-from-pmln-bloggers

(ii) http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/any-comments-from-pmln-bloggers-last-part

So, my request to PMLN/PPPP followers is that, you may vote to urs parties BUT plz ask them to grant us:-

(i) Local Govt. System(To empower local&poor ppl(so they dont have to beg to MNAs/MPAs for funds) and to groom natural leadership)

(ii) One Quality Education System(Same for every citizen of Pakistan)

I would like to thank BAWA(initially i was too scared to start conversation with u bcoz of urs style) for his sincere advice. http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/اگلے-انتخابات-میں-ن-لیگ-پر-سہ-طرفہ-حملہ-ہوگا/page/2#post-334295

• GOOD BYE & Best of Luck to all of you PKP Fellows!

• حمید بھائی

آپکی کامیابی کے لیے خلوص دل سے دعا گو ہوں. الله تعالیٰ آپکو خوش و خرم رکھے اور قدم قدم پر کامیابی عطا فرمائے

آپ فرصت سے تھوڑا وقت نکال کر ضرور شرف ملاقات بخشا کریں

آپ واپس آئیں گے تو سب چیزوں کو یونہی پائیں گے کیونکہ یہاں کبھی کچھ تبدیل نہیں ہوتا

یہ وقت آپکا انتہائی قیمتی ہے اور مجھے انتہائی خوشی ہے کہ آپ اپنا قیمتی وقت ہماری طرح ضائع کرنے کی بجائے اپنی سٹڈی کو دینے جا رہے ہیں

جب آپ اپنی سٹڈی سے فارغ ہو جائیں گے تو پھر ان مشاغل کے لیے آپکے پاس وقت ہی وقت ہوگا

یاد رکھیں

دنیا یہ نہیں دیکھتی کہ تم کیا تھے بلکہ یہ دیکھتی ہے کہ اب تم کیا ہو؟

اس لیے

بقول علامہ اقبال رحمت الله علیہ

زندگی کے ابتدائی دور میں بھی کم سے کم

عرش تک انسان کو پرواز کرنا چاہئیے

اور جب جنبش میں آ جائیں پر و بال حیات

عرش سے پرواز کا آغاز کرنا چاہئیے

الله تعالیٰ آپکا حامی و ناصر ہو اور آپکو اپنے حفظ و امان میں رکھے - آمین

• GOOD LUCK BHAI....but

Things would change if we keep moving away and start our own blogs our own party... Politics is part of learning so stay in touch

• ask me brother any question not in link in clear words i will answer in a single comment.........

• Goodluck abdulhameed Bahi,

You made the right decision.

اپ کے ذاتی حالات پڑھ کر ہمارا بھی دل اداس ہو گیا

باوا جی کی طرح ہم بھی

آپکی کامیابی کے لیے خلوص دل سے دعا گو ہوں. الله تعالیٰ آپکو خوش و خرم رکھے اور قدم قدم پر کامیابی عطا فرمائے

امین

• @Hameed... I don't know whether I do appreciate u or only say u better luck cuz something similar happen to me as to u...

I also came here having some expectation of high level part of discussion on this forum but only in 2 days I fed-up by spamming, low level discussion,baseless propagandas i.e (((one member don't type second word before saying IK a JEW and also in his view that no Muslim can vote a Jew like IK)))) and sometime same happen to other leaders too.....

Simultaneously I became again a silent member(and my visits to ths forum also decreased),,,Thanks to u that u give me (perhaps) a last opportunity to convey my random perceptions...

• جتنی امید آپ اپنے ارد گرد کے زندہ انسانوں سے لگا سکتے ہیں

اس سے تھوڑی کم ہی فورم پرآنے والوں سے لگانی چاہیے

الله کرے جانے والے نیک مقاصد میں کامیاب ہوں

• The British left us 65 years ago, but we are not yet free from the yokes of their leftover army, bureaucracy and judiciary. We can transform into an independent nation only after freeing us from these yokes.

• I hope things will be good for you in Future. I understand your frustration as I am suffering the same on this forum. I had to start one of my thread with a Full paragraph requesting people to stay on topic and refrain from name calling, but useless... There are almost 70 replies but non on the topic.

While people from other parties http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0J7HUfCfLM admit that Imran Khan is gaining popularity, a guy replied me that you will be the only person who will be going to vote for IK on polling day in polling station.. seriously? Who can discuss anything with such minds? anyway, I am making an account on siasat.pk, much better conversations there!!

• admit that Imran Khan is gaining popularity, a guy replied me that you will be the only person who will be going to vote for IK on polling day in polling station.. seriously? Who can discuss anything with such minds? anyway, I am making an account on siasat.pk, much better conversations there!!

• best of luck bhai sahab

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.