Veena Malik Scandal With Indian Director Heemant Madhu Pictures

• Veena Malik who is known as queen of controversies doesn’t care for anyone. She damn cares for anyone. Let us tell you Veena don’t have respect for her family, she don’t even care for her Pakistani identity, she don’t bother about her fans. She just know how to be in controversies and always try to get cheap fame from any side. In the beginning she was having affair with Pakistani actor Bubrik Shah then cricketer Mohammad Asif came in her life, she doesn’t stop here. Afterwards Veena went to India for taking part in a show named as Bigg Boss and got affair with Indian actor Ashmit Patel on which she criticized a lot in Pakistan from various communities. These days Veena malik is busy in her latest affair with Indian film director Hemant Madhurkar. Veena has signed a film “Mumbai 125kms” which is directed by the same person Hemant. What is all this? This time there are numerous private pictures have been taken that are kind of speechless. Pakistani government should take certain steps in order to control Veena Malik’s activities. At least one should cancel her Pakistani nationality. Pakistani masses will never forgive her; she always plays with their sentiments.

see the complete pictures of veena malik new scandal with hemant

http://www.lllyw*dcafe.com/veena-malik-scandal-with-indian-director-heemant-madhu-pictures/

• یار فصی جان بھائی

آپ وینا کی بہت خبر رکھتے ہیں

کوئی اور مسئلہ تو نہیں ہے نہ

:)

• fasijan

What govt of Pakistan should do ? Ban on her affairs ? or do some forced surgery to make her impotent for an affair ????

And why pakistani nationals are so emotional???

She is doing wrong , its her life and she has to bear all the consequences . Why anybody else is bothered ??

• Sharif

She is doing wrong , its her life and she has to bear all the consequences . Why anybody else is bothered ??

What she has been doing, isn't allowed in Islam.. The same Islam which you've used... What did you say about this.. Is it right or wrong..

• Shfaiq jazbai

Just read the last 2 sentences of my last and then ask :)

• Shareef Aadmi Jee,

Nothing conclusive to assume,

She herself seems to be fond of controversies, after all these bring publicity and fame to her.

• sharif

The emotions aren't here. There are no emotions here..

Why anybody else is bothered ??

I have abused hindus, That was my life and you broght islam to protect them... and now why should i not use Islam against your protection-- veena malik... Now, stop smoking tell... Am I right or wrong.. would you please answer... What she has been doing... Is it wrong of right as per islam

• @ Sharif Admi

bro... GOP must ban her and also.. veena malik ki nationality khatam ker deni chahye ...

waisey veena se 4-4 hath agey bhi hain aur models and actress in Pakistan.. unn ke shoots dekhu tu u cant beleive ke yeah Paki hain...

PTA ku chahye ker aesi her site block ker de jahan per veena malik ki post ho:P loooooooooolz

• waisey veena se 4-4 hath agey bhi hain

That's why sharif is protecting her.. ;)

• fasijan,

GoP must ban her .. ook . Under what law ???

Nationality is a birth right and a by birth citizen can't be derperived of nationality.

Easygo

'Nothing conclusive to assume,'

What i assumed.

Shafiq jee,

"

I have abused hindus, That was my life and you broght islam to protect them... and now why should i not use Islam against your protection-- veena malik...

"

Bahi jee, on the same grounds i think what Veena is doing is wrong . The way she is behaivng , thats exposing her brought up and background.

and the same way ---

• And why pakistani nationals are so emotional???

شریف آدمی جی

مجھے آپکی یہ بات مفروضہ لگی

میرے خیال میں وینا یا اسکی میڈیا ٹیم خود متنازعہ خبریں چلواتی ہے

لوگوں کو کوئی خاص پرواہ نہیں ہے

اب فصی صاحب یہ خبر نہ لگاتے تو ہم "جذباتی" بھی نہ ہوتے

:)

• Bahi jee, on the same grounds i think what Veena is doing is wrong . The way she is behaivng , thats exposing her brought up and background.

دل کرتا ہے بندہ لتر اتار لے

• Yek kya ho raha hai "PTI KA ASSEST" india mey kya activities ker raha hai?? shayed Indian "YOUTH" ko atract kerny k liya PTI ney "ASSESTS" ka bomb India mey chor diya hai ...LOL

• shafiq12

Your arguments finished ?

• There is nothing wrong with what Veena is doing. She is a professional actress and is merely meeting demands of her professorial career. The problem is with those who are trying to judge her from their vantage point. Let's enjoy page 3 gossip as page 3 gossip and not make it a national issue out of it. I give full marks to Veena by writing ISI on her bare body she got all the attention from ISI well wishers and haters that she would not have gotten otherwise.

• H**ker @ her best....and p1p @ pkp in full swing.....

• seems like fasijan is associated with lolly wood cafe website, he post links to promote the site. I don't see him posting any thing with substance on any other thread.

On a serious note, ask yourself, does she really deserve the attention and time we are giving her?

• What happened after dinner and drinks? Any graphic record of that?

• Smartest mujra harlot in the world.

• This is high times for PTI leadership to take care of its valuable assets Veena Malik and don't let others to take advantage :)