No more arguing with PTI supporters

• I’ve come to the conclusion that its very possible that I (and those who think like me) will never be able to dissuade PTI supporters with the use of facts.

Let them support Imran Khan.

Let them deem him to be devoid of U-turns.

Let them consider him to be the only honest leader left.

Let them think of him as the last hope for Pakistan.

Let them be convinced that the Lahore and Karachi jalsas indicate that PTI will sweep the general elections.

Let them be happy at the PPPs success if it comes at the expense of the PML-N.

Let them derogate Nawaz Sharif’s role in the successful long march in March 2009 which achieved its only objective, i.e., to restore the judges–without the need to go all the way to Islamabad.

Let them think that Chaudhry Nisar is an idiot and Hamid Khan is a representative of justice.

Let them call us fake Pakistanis (because we don’t support Imran Khan).

Let them call us Nokkers.

Let them call us supporters of N@#$% league … and much more.

There is no point in wasting our energies to dissuade them.

• This post is deleted!

• @ sharpsaw

All your contentions are absolutely correct.

But most of us do not engage with PTI supporters in the hope of a logical dialogue. We know that if they were capable of using logic, they would not have been part of the sheep herd.

On the other hand, it is fun to pick on their ludicrous statements and burst their balloon. Ever since the demise of all PPP supporters, the discussion board had become quite boring. The hunt of the sheep herd is what makes it interesting.

• ^^ And they surely make themselves an easy prey for the hunting party.

• The worst thing which upset and drive me crazy about the PTI fans that they dont realize the consequences of supporting PTI. The are ready to give damage to PML-N but same time giving benefits to PPP in other word ultimately it will strengthen the PPP in coming elections. Likewise visionless leader with vision-less supporters.

• یہ متوالے معلوم نہیں کونسی دنیا میں بستے ہیں ۔ یہ بات ان کے پلے نہیں پڑ رہی کہ پاکستان کی اکثریت اور خاص کر کہ نوجوان ان لٹیروں ۔ شریف خاندان اور بھٹو زرداری خاندان ۔ سے تنگ ا چکی ہے اور پی ٹی ائی کی سپرٹ اس لیے کر رہی ہے تاکہ ان ملک کو بار بار لوٹنے والوں سے جان چھوٹ جائے ۔ عمران تو پھر بھی ایک ہیرو اور ایک لیڈر ہے اگر ان کے مقابلے میں کوئی کھمبہ بھی کھڑا ہو جاتا تو یہ غریب عوام اس کا بھی ساتھ دیتی ۔

لہازا او متولو اور او جیالو اگر تم چاہتے ہو کہ پاکستان کی اکثریت پھر تمھارا ساتھ دیں تو عقل کے ناخن لو اور اپنی صفوں میں سے شریف خاندان اور بھٹو زرداری خاندان کو نکال باہر کرو بھر دیکھو لوگ کیسے تمھارا ساتھ نہیں دیتے ۔

• This post is deleted!

• شاہ محمود قریشی غلام سرور جہانگیر ترین محمود رشید ظہیر کھوکھر خورشید قصوری اور فیض تھمن جیسے لوگوں سے بہتر ہے کے عمران خان کھمبوں کو ہی تیککٹ دے دے

• This post is deleted!

• رات ڈھلے سمت بتانی مشکل ہو سکتی ہے

لیکن جب سورج چڑھتا ہے تو ہر کسی کو پتہ چل جاتا ہے مغرب کدھر ہے اور مشرق کدھر

الله کرے اب دن چڑھ ہی جایے

:)

• ازی گو کا عمران خان اب آوے ہی آوے ..

;)

• And the frustration is increasing by the minute tsk tsk tsk tsk....what a pity......lollllzzz

• In real life PTI supporters are more susceptible to be conned by a scammer or fraudster

• اوبلویں جی

ہم چڑھتے سورج کے پجاری ہیں

:)

• الله کرے اب دن چڑھ ہی جایے

اور ہمارئ شریف خاندان اور بھٹو زرداری خاندان سے جان چھوٹ جائے ۔

• @doctor...and you are worried about this naive lot???

Who says good people are no longer around.......lollllzz

• ہم چڑھتے سورج کے پجاری ہیں

عمران خان کا سورج ابھی سہی نہیں چڑھا . کیوں کے دیہاتی علاقوں میں وڈیرے پی پی پی کے یہاں نواز کے ہیں .

• Very good decision!! Lets wait for the Future election results!! But again, IF PML N will lose, this thread will be bombarded with establishment playing a part, and if PTI will lose, this thread will be bombarded how PML N rigged election in Punjab. So in the end, ordinary Pakistanis will fight with each other, a Pakistani calling another Pakistani ( Infact hundreds of thousands of Pakistanis who will vote for Zardari or NS will be doing no good for Pakistan, but this is your choice, for me , it is wrong one, but again it is your choice.

• Last night in Capitol Talk Chaudary Nisar said will take Imran Khan and JI in confidence for the appointment of CEC because he knows when IK will loose the elections badly he will claim elections rigged, Im sure IK will not sit with PMLN on this issue so he can have this excuse later on

• yes...i am also sure, PTI will see a huge lose...then burgers will start a compaigen at internet that bogus bogus and bogus...votes can only be get when one go to house to house......rather than on internet in stupid calculations.....