A few questions regarding Imran Khan.

• -- What is Imran Khan's source of income?

-- As he claims to have spent his lifetime income on purchasing an apartment in London which was sold to acquire and develop his residential site in Bani Gala, where does he get the money to maintain it as well as his Zaman Park house in Lahore.

-- Does he have any real or financial assets outside Pakistan in the United Kingdom or elsewhere which have not been declared?

-- Does drinking alcohol at parties of liberals befit a person who claims to be the proponent of an Islamic Welfare state? The prerequisite in Islam to select an amir is his personal character and drinking alcohol violates that as it is filth from the deed of Satan.

(Note: If he doesn't drink or has stopped drinking if he did before, then I take my words back!)

-- Why did he say in an interview to CNN-IBN (an Indian channel), that he definitely agrees with Zardari's line of thinking to place the Kashmir issue on the back burner for ten years?

-- Why does he claim to have "always" advocated an independent judiciary when he never uttered a word in public about the judges who were unconstitutionally removed from office by Gen. Pervez Musharraf and placed under house arrest and substituted by PCO judges. What made him think that this general was sincere about implmenting a 7-point agenda after doing all of this?

-- Why is the media by enlarge very soft and friendly with Imran Khan?

-- Why does Imran Khan deem PML-Ns role in the March 2009 long march a failure when the main stakeholders, i.e., the lawyers had no issue with the long march being stopped at Gujranwala after its sole objective of reinstating the judges was achieved? After the judges were reinstated what was there to achieve by proceeding from Gujranwala onwards?

• Hoe dare you ask logical reality based questions to the Great Wali Revolutionary P0nka Khan. Now get prepared for a verbal diarheal assault and foolish answers and blasphamous accusations on Sharif Brothers

• @sharpsaw....I thought you said no more arguing with PTI supporters.....just couldn't help yourself could you? ;)

Seems like if nooners don't argue with PTI supporters, they don't have much to talk about...lol

• @ i always just enjoyed the answers of PTI fellows...as, i know there is only abusive language there will be no answer as they do no have...they only know how to do critisiam and mud slagging on others....so i always enjoy there answers....Nice to see Veena malk father joined PTI

• -- What is Imran Khan's source of income? Funds he gets from the Goldsmith Estate, courtesy the prenuptial agreement between himself and Jemima. Then there are the funds collected in the name of SKMH (which BTW are at an all time low currently) which are diverted to finance a princely lifestyle of two (Lota Khan and Sheroo) at the palatial abode in Banigala. The same funds are used to run the Zaman Park, Lahore residence as well.

-- Does he have any real or financial assets outside Pakistan in the United Kingdom or elsewhere which have not been declared? Even if such assets are surfaced, he can always claim that they belong to Jemima who in turn would act completely surprised on Twitter.

More to follow

• @sandman

Am I arguing with PTI supporters or am simply asking questions about the PTI chairman?

• ^We're arguing right now aren't we? :)

• @sandman

Haha! Yeah! You nailed me on that one very well!

But rest assured I won't argue about your stances on different issues or at least try my best not to.

Good to see we are engaging in good humored banter for a change.

• iftakhar bhea is back after eating burger with shake now he will keep us happy....starts tweeting my dear.....hahahaha...love you iftakhar bhea as your comments are too much laughable

Well come you Iftakhar bhea.....please do you comments as soon as possible.....hahahaha

• @sharpsaw,

I'm always engaging in good natured banter :)

Life's too short to take this forum (or any other forum to be honest) seriously...and after all we are all Pakistanis - even though you lot are all adamant on voting for the wrong party ;)

Remember the old arab proverb....."Me agaisnt my brother, me and my brother against my cousin".

• Just in.....

When the debate on reopening of NATO supply/logistics line is heating up, Lota Khan has decided to leave on a seven day trip to UK to be with his ex-wife.

• What do you expect from this hypocrite

• A cheap maneuver such as this is always expected off of a hypocrite like P0nka Khan. Whatever happened to the dharnas?

• -- What is Imran Khan's source of income?

the only written evidence in IKs own book is of gambling or assistance in gambling

long time ago he used to do modelling along with cricket and did a bit of commentary on cricket too

No other evidence produced

• -- As he claims to have spent his lifetime income on purchasing an apartment in London which was sold to acquire and develop his residential site in Bani Gala, where does he get the money to maintain it as well as his Zaman Park house in Lahore.

His ex wife is a multi million ££ jewish heiress. In accordance with western divorce laws the partner claims upto 50% of all assets....ALL LEGAL of course.... considering this maintaining Zaman Park or Bani Gala is not that big an issue

• -- Does he have any real or financial assets outside Pakistan in the United Kingdom or elsewhere which have not been declared?

Ones real assets is his/her children ....mine live with me...no more comment offered

• ^^ So you are better than Qaid Azam since your " assets" live with you? Should we start calling you Baba Qoum from now on?

• -- Does drinking alcohol at parties of liberals befit a person who claims to be the proponent of an Islamic Welfare state?

Like everything is fair in love and war .......it is applied in politics as well...and anyway i understand lots of people drink in Pakistan so whats the big deal if IK is involved?

• -- Why does he claim to have "always" advocated an independent judiciary when he never uttered a word in public about the judges who were unconstitutionally removed from office by Gen. Pervez Musharraf

Well his stances can change depending on circumstances ....and any way Mush offered to make him PM so in the better interests of Pakistan he decided to turn a blind eye ....despite being the champion of judiciary and giving his party the name insaaf

• @1lhr

When a party propagates an Islamic welfare state based on the Madinah model then the leader of that state must also fulfil the basic criteria of not being involved in vices such as drinking, gambling etc. Therefore, drinking is very much an issue.

But of course, I believe its only a political gimmick and the behavior of the PTI leadership speaks louder than their con-artistry. Its a shame.