NA-162 Sahiwal 3

• PML N didnt' even had a candidate in this constituency in last elections!!

2008 results

Ch.Zahid Iqbal Pakistan Peoples Party Parliamentarians 70634

Rai Aziz Ullah Khan Independent 65440

Rai Aziz Ullah Khan has joined PTI, and he also won in 2002 elections!! Keeping in mind pathetic performance of PPP and growing hatred for PPP in Punjab, I don't see any reason for PTI losing this seat except rigging!!

• @Iftikhar

Sir ye hamare kaam nai hain. ek ek seat khol k beth jana aur candidate ginna. Ye inhi ko karne dain.

In the words of AlPaccino from the devils advocate, Dont let them see you coming, thats the gab. ;)

• Some of The Nooners here are really at sleep!! Well, honestly, I feel satisfied with their comments and predictions as that shows complete lack of understanding what is happening within masses and how the political dynamics is changing in this country!! I was reading about PDP, that pushed me into reading about Sahiwaal politics, so I started these threads as I myslef learned that PTI is strong in Saahiwal!! Anyway, good point!!

• Strong chor dain .. abhi do mint k koi aata hoga jo aap ko do char chdrio k naam ginna k kahay ga ye seat to Nooray jahez main laey thay :P

• I think I should complete saaahiwal political scenario!! I am reading about it and I really feel to share it here!!

• go ahead. all ears :)

• pml n canidate for this seat,,,,tufail jatt,,,ex tehsil nazim and arshad jat MPA,,,uncle....ria azizullah first join pml n,,,then he relize pml n not give him ticket then he join pti,,,,,

• What did a wise man say a little while earlier? :P

abhi do mint k koi aata hoga jo aap ko do char chdrio k naam ginna k kahay ga ye seat to Nooray jahez main laey thay :P

• In the words of AlPaccino from the devils advocate, Dont let them see you coming, thats the gab. ;)

gaffe*

• its a confirm pti seat and rai aziz ullah khan is very strong ... no competition at all

• Rai Aziz ul ullah is favorite to win this seat.

He will win because of his family name, not because of PTI

• Ya i agree that Rai AzizUllah kahn is Fav. But will he reamain in PTI ??? my answer is Big No.... he is going to join PMLN ..... But if he remain in PTI then this is the safest seat seat for PTI in next elections in all over pakistan...