Egypt on road to become Pakistan?

• German security services have recorded a leap in the number of radical Islamists traveling to Egypt, according to a report due to be published in Monday's Der Spiegel magazine.

Radical Salafists considered violent by Germany’s security services have been leaving Germany in droves in the past weeks, wrote the magazine. But rather than traveling to the conflict zone in Pakistan and Afghanistan, they are increasingly heading for Egypt, a high ranking security official told Der Spiegel.

http://www.thelocal.de/national/20120812-44305.html

• Is it true that the largest concentration of the followers of false prophet who died in toilet is in Germany? Asking just for my knwowledge? Please answer..

• Please, answer my question!!

• yeh kitaab batati hai keh yahya aor iss jaisai dehshatgardi kai naam pe pakistan ko badnaaam kurnai walai asal mein khud kitnai barai dahsht gurd hein

http://sirat-e-mustaqeem.com/qadyaniat-aik-dehshat-gard-tanzeem_book-1062.html

• iftikharalam

Is it true that the largest concentration of the followers of false prophet who died in toilet is in Germany? Asking just for my knwowledge? Please answer..

افتخار عالم صاحب

آپکو اتنے مشکل سوال کا جواب کہاں سے ملے گا؟ مجھے تو ابھی اس سوال کا جواب بھی نہیں ملا کہ

یحییٰ کے خلیفے کو کس کلاس اور کس ٹیچر نے خلیفے کا لقب دیا تھا؟

ایسی باتیں ہی کیوں پوچھتے ہو؟

جو بتانے کے قابل نہیں ہیں

:) :)

• پاکستان بچانے کے چکّر میں لگے ہووے ہو جو کہ صرف نام کا ہی اسلامی ملک ہے اگر صحیح کا اسلامی ہوتا آپ کے خلیفاؤں کا مسیلمہ کزاب اور سجاح والا حال ہوتا موجودہ پاکستان میں خاصی بچت رکھی گیی ہے آپ کی

آپ اپنا دین بچا یں اگلی دہائیوں میں یہ کہیں فنا ہی نہ ہو جائے

• @ barackosama

آپ اپنا دین بچا یں اگلی دہائیوں میں یہ کہیں فنا ہی نہ ہو جائے

بارک اوسامہ جی

آپ فکر نہ کریں. ملکہ جی ہیں ناں

:) :)

• All extremist and fanatic elements of the Muslim society are the products of the West.