Ashfaq Ahmed as Talqeen Shah

• Very nice.

His book series from the name of talqeen shah is also available in market.

One story was in particular was very illuminating.

In short, there was a family in pind who had a very faithful pet dog. Everyone in the family would treat the dog well. The dog was also very faithful and well behaved.

One afternoon the mother was tired and a little sick. She was making roti in her kitchen for the family. The dog randomly entered the kitchen and unexpectedly put his mouth in the handiyaa. The mother got super angry and upset and said...jaa dafa dorr..dorr jaa kay marr..

Mother had to make roti once more. Later in the evening everyone returned from work and gathered for dinner. Suddenly the son noted the dog was not present. Everyone started looking for the dog but the dog was nowhere to be found. They kept looking until it was isha time. The elder son went a little further towards the jungle looking for the dog. Suddenly, they noticed something near the tree on the street side. They went closer to see.....and found the dog...dead!

• Ashfaque Ahmed was one of the very few original drama writers. Most of the other drama writers merely do piracy works.

• افسوس تو اس بات كا ہے كہ جس پى ٹى وى كے ليے پہلے اشفاق احمد صاحب جيسے صاحبِ علم افراد ڈرامے لكها كرتے تهے،وہاں پر اب پهسّى شاه جيسے جاہلوں كا قبضہ ہے…

• yes mr. Allah Rakha,

These days tv channels are being run by bribers and much less educated people.

• @ allah_rakha

شاید وقت کے ساتھ بہت کچھ بدل گیا ہے

اشفاق احمد خان جس اکھوڑھ خٹک مدرسے کا ذکر فخر سے کر رہے ہیں آج وہ دہشتگردوں کی پناہ گاہ بن گیا ہے

بینظیر بھٹو اور دیگر ہزاروں پاکستانیوں کے قاتل اسی مدرسے سے تعلق رکھتے ہیں

• @ azizi

عزیزی بھائی

اس آڈیو / ویڈیو پوسٹ کرنے کا بہت شکریہ

اگر ممکن ہو تو تلقین شاہ پروگرام کے مزید لنک پوسٹ کر دیں

• That is true.

Literary people these days are not offered to write on TV. The post is taken by children of TV stars or Khawateen Digest authors.

I dont understand why Amjad Islam Amjad, Intezar Hussain, Qasmi, and others are not asked to write for TV or why their fiction is not dramatized?

• bsobaid

I dont understand why Amjad Islam Amjad, Intezar Hussain, Qasmi, and others are not asked to write for TV or why their fiction is not dramatized?

عبید بھائی

یہ ضیاء الحق کی باقیات ہیں

پی ٹی وی پر اب صرف کوڑھی ہی لکھ سکتے ہیں

:) :)

• haahaa..good one bawa.

• شکریہ عبید بھائی

مجھے اشفاق احمد سمیت یہ سارے رایٹر بہت پسند ہیں اور انکے ڈرامے زبردست ہوا کرتے تھے

• Right bawa but I feel soon there will be a time when these writers will be high in demand.

I rarely watch TV but about a month or so ago there was this drama called sher zaat..I liked that one, it looked very realistic..not sure which day its on.

• فن اور فنکار - ریڈیو پاکستان

This program was probably recorded in 1977 by various Radio Pakistan personalities including Intezar Hussain. Along with Ashfaq Ahmed’s memoirs, it is a good listening reagrding history of Urdu in Pakistan.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I9wUnLMb2oA&feature=BFa&list=PL13D86C32EB8E61DF

search play list http://www.youtube.com/user/radiopakistanonline for all eps.

I could not find more Talqeen Shah programs. The above links are from "radiopakistanonline Youtube channel". I think we can request or run a campaign to Radio Pakistan for this archive. There are still many dedicated people in RP who can upload these if there is a demand.

@Bawa

Be cautious to click on radiopakistanonline youtube channel link. There is a chance of exposure to Mycobacterium leprae which then may spill over to this forum.

• Sorry not Talqeen Shah, but by Ashfaq Ahamd

Interesting discussion at start....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHVYxVX5iw

• azizi

@Bawa

Be cautious to click on radiopakistanonline youtube channel link. There is a chance of exposure to Mycobacterium leprae which then may spill over to this forum.

شکریہ عزیزی بھائی

آپ بے فکر ہو جائیں - میں تو ویسے بھی کوڑھیوں کا پوسٹ کردہ کوئی لنک نہیں کھولتا ہوں. اس میں سے اگر کوڑھ کے جراثیم نہ بھی نکلیں لیکن گندگی کا ایک طوفان تو ضرور اٹھتا ہے

اشفاق احمد کی ایک خوبصورت تحریر

مجھے بہت جستجو تھی کہ عشق مجازی اور عشق حقیقی کا فرق جان سکوں

ایک دن ابا جی نے بتایا کہ اشفاق اپنی انا کو کسی ایک شخص کے سامنے ختم کرنے کا نام عشق مجازی ہے

اور اپنی انا کو سب کے سامنے ختم کرنے کا نام عشق حقیقی ہے