Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan said that the government should

• In July of this year:

Imran warns of tsunami march if letter not written!!

http://www.arynews.tv/english/newsdetail.asp?nid=62069

And today, 15th August 2012

LAHORE: Claiming that Pakistan is the only country in the Third World which has a free judiciary, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan said that the government should give a valid reason for its refusal to obey the Supreme Court’s order to write a letter to Swiss authorities.

The Supreme Court, in the National Reconciliation Ordinance (NRO) implementation case, had ordered the government to write a letter to Swiss authorities to reopen graft cases against President Asif Ali Zardari.

Speaking to the media in Lahore on Wednesday, Khan said that the graft cases involve a huge amount of money and cannot be ignored.

Commending the judiciary, Khan said that the people of Pakistan have achieved an independent Supreme Court after a great struggle.

“A free judiciary is a blessing and the Pakistani nation should stand by it,” said Khan, adding that he and his party expect justice from the highest court.

He further said that it was the free and impartial apex court that had exposed high-profile corruption scams. “If there wasn’t a free judiciary, the corrupt leaders would have looted the entire country,” Khan stressed.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/422433/writing-letter-government-should-provide-valid-reason-for-not-obeying-sc-says-imran/

I don't know about y'all but the only term I can come with......U-Turn!! Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha

• We also want a valid reason to the following from Bukwas Khan:

• Why has he still accepted Tyrian to be his daughter

• A valid reason why he chose to remain silent on the kind of language Sheeda Tulli used during his jalsa the other day

• A valid reason as to why Imran Khan has not condemned his Jhuppi and Pappi buddy for abusing CJ Chaudhry in the past

• A valid reason as to why Zakat and Fitra was routed through offshore accounts into a real estate venture in Oman

• A valid reason on why this investment was made in Oman and not in Pakistan

• "Valid reason" as acceptable to court! Duh!

You spent so much time for this stupidity? LOL, I pity you!

Now we ask Nawaz Sharif to provide us valid reasons for the following (just playing tango with you, bro):

• Why Maryam Nawaz ran away with his security guard?

• Why he used to take puppies/chummis of Sheik Rasheed who was and is such an abuser?

• Why did he not ask Marvi Memon, Amir Muqam, Liaquat Jatoi to apologize for their association with the dictator who booted him out of power and country?

• Why he ordered his attack d0gs to spread lies about SKMCH in the month of Ramadan to negatively affect its donations so as to hurt poor cancer patients?

• Why he looted Pakistan and launded the money to foreign lands?

;-)

• ^^^^ Just goes on to confirm that you've got absolutely no logic to defend the latest U-Turn taken by P(0)TI Khan.

• Whats so difficult here to understand by you Nooners.....

one statement here is for 24 July and the other 15 Aug.....there are good 3 weeks in between the 2 statements .....at times it is difficult to keep consistency over a 3 hour period.........3 weeks is far too long!

• My Kind Sir LHR,

So which statement is supposed to be taken on its face value? The one on 24th July or the one from 15th August?

• Mr Nooner

the statement on the 24 July should be taken as correct on 24 July ....and the statement on 15 Aug taken as correct on 15 Sep

If you understand this logic...then you are a true PTI not just an avatar!

• I see brother LHR which compels me to pass on the following public service message to the Sheep Herd of Imran David Koresh Khan:

• sidiqi yar tera sub PTI wala darta ha

ma man gaya ho to real sheer ha

jub to hota ha

koi PTI wala forum pa nhi hota