10 Downing St. Protest against Genocide of Burmese Muslims Led by Karwan e Fikar

• in front of 10 Downing St. Protest against Genocide of Burmese Muslims Led by Karwan e Fikar UK / ShakirQureshi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rmYUYk0fFE&feature=plcp

• Any protest on what is going on in Pakistan such as beating up and sending to prison the mentality challenged 11 year old Christian girl, killings of Shias etc? Thought not. Hypocrites.

• seems like korhi qadiani enjoys the mankind massacre.

no matter what the enemy says. together we stand with the muslim burmees

• The Western Media rarely gives attention to the mass massacres like those of Burmese, Thai,Phillipino and Kashmiri Muslims. The Western countries have so far killed 1.5 million people in Iraq and Afghanistan.

• There are mushrooms of self styled groups like Karvan e Fikar. How many persons they gathered to stand in protest in 10 Downing Street that I do not know nor did I see any snap of this show down.

If Karvan e Fikar is really genuine for the cause of Muslims, they should send at least 10,000 fabrics, 10,000 woolen clothes for those displaced Muslims and at least One Million pound sterling for their building new houses. If they initiate others would follow the suite. Otherwise, this organization is what I described in the beginning.

• True that all such groups only give lip service to serious problems. Even in Pakistan, all such organizations are giving only lip service to the grieved peoples of Burma, Phillipines, Kashmir, Afghanistan and Palestine.