Tehreek-e-Taliban threatens attacks on military

• In an email message sent to media, TTP, an umbrella militant group, said it had received “an exclusive intelligence report” about the offensive in North Waziristan from its “sources” in army headquarters.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/424588/tehreek-e-taliban-threatens-attacks-on-military/

Let's hope these sources in army headquarters don’t pass nuclear weapons to Taliban any time soon.

Taliban sympathisers Deobandis/Wahabis/JI in the Army need to be kept an eye on.

• "Let's hope"

replace lets with qadiani

• junaid,

That will remain hope until eternity with wishful thinking.

This talk of nuclear weapons is zi0nist tricks to prepare western and slave audiances for future nuclear war that is bound to happen and once gain it will be them who will use it like they did at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Remember after the so called Arab spring, Israel knows that its existance will become increasingly fragile and already talked about a nuclear winter saying next mideast wars will be with N weapons and you know very well who has access to those weapons.

• "That will remain hope until eternity with wishful thinking.

This talk of nuclear weapons is zi0nist tricks to prepare western and slave audiences for future nuclear war that is bound to happen and once gain it will be them who will use it like they did at Hiroshima and Nagasaki."

A.R bhai

they did another false flag event and then came to overtake what russians couldnt do. no matter how hard they tried with the all the support and with everything; you name it be it euro, brown slaves, iranis but their wishful thinking has embraced the dust.

• An offensive on N waziristan would b an offensive not only against TTP but against NATO as well.

We will be fighting combiend foes. Its a beartrap.

• "an offensive not only against TTP but against NATO as well."

Against NATO? Seriously? LMAO... Is that what they are telling you?

• NW cannot be cordoned off, .. the troubled areas open into Afghanistan .. the commitment is that NATO would cordon that area off, Pak Army doesnt trust them.

They rightly so believe NATO would infact fuel TTP with more n more ammunition and inflict max damage on Pakistan.

In effect it would be Pakistan army going into fight against a combined foe.

Laugh ur A all u want. Glad the people in GHQ arent :)

• This is most ridiculous absurd statement. Drones are being used indiscriminately against citizens in NW and it is no secret that they are taking off from sar zameen air bases.

The US and NATO and Bahadur Fauj are all together in the so called war on terror.

• TTP has openly challenged the system of government in Pakistan and vowed to attack all those who may not agree with their philosophy.

The armed forces of Pakistan are under the obligation to ensure that Pakistan do not get damaged due to armed attacks of insurgents.

This situation has nothing to do with war on terror and NATO.

Pakistan already have suffered a lot by the experiments of Basic Democracy model of Ayub Khan, Islamization model of Ziaul Haq and enlightenment model of Musharraf. The civilian governments too could not deliver when had the opportunity. Resultantly, Pakistan today is in very fragile condition today. TTP offensives is deteriorating already bad situation in the country, which is facing separation move by a small group in Balochistan, target killings, increasing cases of kidnapping for ransom in different parts of country.

Therefore, TTP should stop its naive attack threats and work for the well being of people of Pakistan, lest there will only be un-necessry blood shedding and loss to Pakistan.

• @AR

Yes and these bahdur faujis should beat the hell out of these Talibani savages who are busy slitting throats and exploding bombs on innocent civilians in return for money.

The success in Swat and Dir tells us that it is all possible to drive them outa Pak land. But first we'll have to close down all those madrassahs along Pak-Afg borders those are churning out jihadies at top speed.

• As I mentioned in my earlier post about the experiments conducted, I think, another experiment of vague Talibani type system or some thing like that will prove fatal for integrity of our beloved motherland.

• Slitting throats is HUMANE compared to incinerating babies by drones and hell fire missiles.

Ask a veterinarian who slaughters cattle and lamb that you eat every day.

Regarding NW areas, ask your corrupt government why did they tore the "sacred constitution" that stipulated no access to most Bahadur Faujs of the world to enter those areas. Let me give the answer. It was dictated by your MASTERs withour regard to inhabitants of the area and the whole country. The war criminals wanted to proceed with so called war on terror that they unleashed after orchestrating the 9/11 attack.

• Rahman jee

"Regarding NW areas, ask your corrupt government why did they tore the "sacred constitution" that stipulated no access to most Bahadur Fauj of the world to enter those areas"

Let us agree for a moment that our corrupt government tore the "sacred constitution" in NW. Does this mean that we should destroy the whole country on that pretext? We should punish the innocent civilians for that?

Secondly, let us be fair to accept that drone attacks are related to insurgency from NW in to Afghanistan. If such an insurgency is stopped, I am sure there will be no more drone attacks. My assessment is that if insurgency continues, drone attacks will also continue.

It is uncalled for to relate drone attacks with TTP attack threats on Pakistani institutions.

• "TTP has openly challenged the system of government in Pakistan"

Why this thread and statement like these look so funny coming from 'Mirzais'?

"If such an insurgency is stopped, I am sure there will be no more drone attacks. "

Talk about Panetta's hired cleaners. How could someone's brain operate like that?...lol

And then comes the sunni and shia dead brains...and then azz lickers of pseudo-secularists on the internet, a tiny-miny minority, all the while these powerful traitors within the Army living a lavish and luxurious life!

• @AR

When these savages were being used by the same MASTERS, then it was glorious Jihad for both of you, and now when they are being incinerated then it is in-humane!

What a logic.

We are sick and tired of both -- you Jihadis and your Masters!

• utopia jee

Please mind your language. You may be, but I am not mirzai. I thought you are a gentleman.

• "When these savages were being used by the same MASTERS"

Brain fart and a mere diarrhea. Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis supported those freedom fighter and they still do. Why it gives a pain in your back hole?

"Yes and these bahdur faujis should beat the hell out"

Spoken like a true Bhangi! So when are you signing up for Army? Or you are all talk like these pseduo-secularists?

"We are sick and tired of both -- you Jihadis and your Masters! "

Actually the world is sick of these pseudo-secularists and their azz lickers like yourself. Anybody who could remove these sick psychopath is a real hero for a common and majority of Pakistanis!

"Please mind your language. You may be, but I am not mirzai."

ok, kind modified my statement up there but I am sure, you will not hesitate to tell me what exactly your belief is?

• "Yes and these bahdur faujis should beat the hell out of these "

you want your brown slaves to do the task what the world couldnt do?

we haven't forgotten what the so called bahudur fauji did to bengalis, 92 karachi operation, the gigantic massacre in balochistan and now the brutality for dollars in fata.

"on innocent civilians in return for money"

you might referring us the coward aman lashkars. let us read the sources of your propaganda.

• "Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis supported those freedom fighter and they still do"

ROFL

• "Overwhelming majority of Pakistanis supported those freedom fighter and they still do."

Why don't you replace the word "Pakistanis" with "Wahhabies/Deobandies".

And if you have such a quest for freedom then why don't you return to your motherland and engage your enemy there. Why waging war on other countries using your Wahhabi oil money... it doesn't make you freedom fighter... but a terrorist.

You have been "used" and now being "flushed away" in the toilet by your ex-master, this is reality... face it!