Pakistan: More Than a Thousand Attend Hizb-ut-Tahrir's "Time for Change"

• Conference held on Thursday 18th Sept 2008 3pm at Siddique Banquet Hall, Rawalpindi

More than a thousand people, both men and women, gathered today for a special conference organised by Hizb ut-Tahrir Wilayah Pakistan (Islamic Liberation Party), to hear how the Islamic Political Ruling system - Khilafah - can solve the current crisis facing Pakistan and establish the Muslims of Pakistan as a leading nation in the world. The event was held in Siddique Banquet Hall, Rawalpindi.

Amongst those who attended were local Ulema, students, professionals and lawyers gathered from the twin cities of Islamabad and Rawalpindi as well as from other cities like Jhelum, Deena and Murree.

The participants gathered to hear the speakers, including Hizb ut-Tahrir spokesman, Naveed Butt talk on a range of vital issues facing Pakistan and Muslims.

Read on...

• Out of 180 Milllions, only 1000 for such a noble cause?

It is not encouraging at all.

• "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

• Over one billion Mslims could not change the world, what to expect from only a small group of 1000 thoughtful, commited persons?

• Well why don't these crappy Hibz people get the support of common people and run for public election?? What success they get so far right from their existence across the globe? any example??

• lol a thousand people LOL sounds like just the relatives of the organizers showed up.

I could stand on my head in karachi and attract more than 1000 people

• I hope these thousand people will not involve in terrorism otherwise it would de dificult for our people .

This is not the "deen " this is just to get power in "duniya " and using the name of Islam,

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.