Blasphemy in Pakistan

• I was greatly grieved to hear about the recent arrest of the 11 year old Christan girl who is tested to be suffering from Down's Syndrome.People refer to the Muslims who blame her as uneducated Pakstani. But sir, it was not their fault in the first place that they were not provided with a good education when their time came, when our country was in tumult due to mismanagement. This as caused complete generations to suffer. I would also like to share that these "uneducated Pakistanis" of Mehrabad helped the Christans build a Church last year. It's not that they're uneducated, but that they have not been exposed to the facts.

However, only people who have no sense of responsibility towards themselves, their country and most of all their religion will do such a thing, give in to tyranny and opression. Friends we have come in an age when the reconciliation with one's conscience seems to be etching far into our memories. We as Muslims, as Pakistanis should acknowledge that guys come on, we were a minority too. We migrated here so we could live according to our own values. We have our own valued customs, traditions and values. And as the Quaid put it, by all standards of international law we are a separate nation.

I want to conclude brothers and sisters with an aspect of our lives which i believe is close to all of us, our religion. Even though most of us are not able to completely abide by it, our faith is still there, that conscience is still present. My simple point, if at least it's in the minds of the civilians, it will eventually be a part of the actions of the people who need to know.Please go into the details before attempting anything. Please.

• Blasphemy in Bartaanyaa.

Nanga Shehzaada pictures posted in newspaper.

Royal family warns of consequences for printing nanga shehzaada

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/newspapers-warned-over-prince-harry-nude-photos-080413579.html

• bsobaid, any Muslim got killed in Britain for his religion under British law? What are you comparing here? Darama karna band kar do molvio. Tum log tu doosroon ku qatal kar rahay hu phir is dehshatgardy ka upnay mazhab say jawaz bhi lay aatu hu is ka pictures say kiya link? khisiyana molvi khamba nochay.

• agar British police Pak police jaisee hoti.

Agar Brit Home Minister, Rehman Malik jaisaa hotaa.

Agar Zia aur Musharraf Britian's PM hotay..

tou wahan bhi hojaata!

For reference:

http://pkpolitics.com/discuss/topic/in-pakistan-underground-parties-push-the-boundaries/page/2#post-382870

• these "uneducated Pakistanis" of Mehrabad helped the Christans build a Church last year

Baloney. How did they help, just by allowing Christians to build a church? Big deal. It’s Christians’ right, no favour to them.

If you need to see real help check how much help western governments and people give to Muslims to build mosques in western countries. What third class help are you making so fuss over? Then you took care of Christians by telling them not to pray in the church anymore as it is noisy. Also the Christians have now run away and the little girl is now in jail after being beaten up. You call this help. Pathetic losers all of you, as well as your ideology which is good for nothing except destruction.

• bsobaid, why should they be like Pak police? They don’t follow an idiotic barbaric ideology.

• عبید صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

اب تو واقعی ایسا لگتا ہے کہ برطانیہ اور پاکستان دراصل دونوں ایک ہی قسم کی انتہاء پسندی کا شکار ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔ دونوں ممالک میں توہین کے یکساں قوانین ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔

ڈوبتے مُلا کو شہزادے کی ننگی تصویروں کا سَہارا۔۔۔۔۔۔

:-) ;-) :-)

• So mother of democracy can not tolerate nangi pictures of nanga shehzaada even when he has a reputation of a womaniser?

Is nanga shehzaada a sacred and a holy figure?

We are talking about the idea of intolerance and freedoms here. How intolerance manifests itself depends on various other aspects of society and not the intolerance itself.

The point is, all societies have varying level of freedoms. Absolute freedom exists no where.

• What has democracy go to do which obscenity? Sun has published them which is the tabloid paper. British are a pretty conservative society otherwise compared to other western countries. You should know.

• "The point is, all societies have varying level of freedoms. "

Fine but in Britain that includes freedom of religion, expression (unless you incite to crime etc) and life. In your religion its death, death and more death. Get some freedom in there before you compare to Britian.

• عبید صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

جس طرح آپ اپنی خامیوں کا علاج دوسروں کی کمزوریوں میں تلاش کر رہے ہیں اس پر مجھے ایک واقعہ یاد آگیا۔۔۔۔۔۔

میرے ایک دوست سے پاکستانی پولیس کے نظام پر بات ہورہی تھی کہ کیسز حل ہی نہیں ہوتے اور داخلِ دفتر کردیے جاتے ہیں تو شاید آپ جیسے ہی ایک صاحب ایک دور کی کوڑی لائے کہ برطانیہ کی مشہورِ زمانہ اسکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ بھی تو ابھی تک عمران فاروق کے قتل کا معاملہ حل نہیں کرپائی پس ثابت ہوا کہ پاکستانی پولیس اور برطانوی پولیس مہارت کے اعتبار سے یکساں ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔

• " دونوں ممالک میں توہین کے یکساں قوانین ہیں۔"

So the issue is with capital punishment and not tauheen-e-risalat being a crime itself?

So if penalty of tauheen-e-risalat becomes 2 year qaid-e-ba mushaqqat, it becomes acceptable to you?

Similarly if the amount of jazya is lwoered to 2 Rupees per non-muslim, it becomes acceptable to you?

Whatever happened to the bhashans of freedom of expressions..

Lagta hai razia phanss gaee ghundoo mein..haahaa

• عبید صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

میری تحریر کو ایک دفعہ پھر پڑھیں۔۔۔۔۔۔ اور اس دفعہ یہ سمجھ کر پڑھیں کہ میں نے طنزیہ لکھا ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔

;-) :-) ;-)

• خبردار کسی نے ملکہ کے بارے میں کچھ لکھا تو

ورنہ خلیفہ منصور کی کمبختی آ جائے گی اور اسے ملکہ کے چرنوں سے اٹھکر برطانیہ سے بھی بھاگنا پڑیگا

:wink: :wink:

• جس طرح آپ اپنی خامیوں کا علاج دوسروں کی کمزوریوں میں تلاش کر رہے ہیں اس پر مجھے ایک واقعہ یاد آگیا۔۔۔۔

and when did I do that??

Did I support the case against Rimsha or Taseer? This is simply stereotyping and subjective thinking.

sach kaha thaa aap ne.

mulla aik zehniatt kaa naam hai.

I know sheep that was sarcasm and my response adresses that.

• عبید صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

میرے خیال میں آپ نے پرنس ہیری کے متعلق خبر کو اس مخصوص تھریڈ پر پوسٹ کرکے اس کو بھی توہینِ رسالت کے معاملات سے لِنک کرنے کرنے کی کوشش کی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔

• @Bawa Mansoor nahi Masroor. Mirza Masroor Ahmed.

@Azeez Dost Sheep,

This is what I have been trying to say in all those discussions.

Absolute freedom and respect to different opinions exist no where and is impractical.

@moderator/ @Admin/ @dadmin, Please set me as an established member. This delay thing you have put in place is no fun!

• Absolute freedom and respect to different opinions exist no where and is impractical.

=====

And it is even legal not allow freedom on any pretext. Just google 'Super Injunctions'. Nobody would never know many things.

e.g.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13473070

• Absolute freedom and respect to different opinions exist no where and is impractical.

عبید صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

میں آپ کی اس بات سے مکمل اتفاق کرتا ہوں اور یہی بات میں کہتا آیا ہوں کہ کامل آزادی سوائے اپنے دماغ میں سوچنے کے اور کہیں نہیں پائی جاتی۔۔۔۔۔۔ ہر جگہ مختلف مقدار میں آزادی ہوتی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ اسی وجہ سے میں نے آپ کو برطانوی اور پاکستانی پولیس کے بارے میں پوسٹ لکھی تھی۔۔۔۔۔۔ کہ کسی بھی نظریہ کا جائزہ لیں اور اس کو اس کی میرٹ پر ڈیل کریں۔۔۔۔۔۔ لیکن میرا خیال ہے آپ یہ نہیں کرسکتے۔۔۔۔۔۔ میں نے پہلے کہا آپ اس معاملے میں معذور ہیں۔۔۔۔۔۔

• ایزی گو صاحب۔۔۔۔۔۔

آپ کی بھی انسانوں کی دنیا میں فرشتے تلاش کرنے کی عادت، بلکہ لَت کہنا چاہئے، نہیں جائے گی۔۔۔۔۔۔

ویسے شیرازی صاحب درست ہی کہتے ہیں کہ پیٹ کے اندر آپ کی بھی داڑھی بڑی تیزی سے بڑھ رہی ہے۔۔۔۔۔۔ جس دن سامنے آئے گی تو ہمارے ریوائیولسٹ صاحب اور عبدالرحمٰن صاحب بھی داڑھی کی مقدار دیکھ کر سجدے میں گر پڑیں گے۔۔۔۔۔۔