PTI Ex Vice President shocking Tweets about PTI Asset Declaration!Must Read

• Shahid Qazi ‏@ShahidQazi1

PTI would have been better off NOT declaring their assets...

Shahid Qazi ‏@ShahidQazi1

SaifullahNiazi has a black civic parked everyday at PTI Isb office, HE DIDN'T DECLARE ANY CAR?

Funny thing about PTI assets declaration, ALL are declared on NON-Governmental Documents, PartyLetterHeads etc...

@nadzknadz @fahadsyedd You only see him from 3000meters away, I've seen him VERY closely!

@nadzknadz @fahadsyedd I was so close to him that Allah will make me witness against him on the Day Of Judgment!

@nadzknadz @Faiza_PK Jis ko mai rishta na dey sakoon us ko poora mulk daydoon? Wah ray wah Troll!

Plz everybody go to PTI leadership assets declaration & show me just ONE of them with a Plot or land or house's VALUE?

@Faiza_PK @QuaideSaniIK PTI Trolls were happy when Time magazine said one of the GF of their leader said "He used to Growl like a tiger"???

@nadzknadz @fahadsyedd YES 100% ALL you trolls have given him the status of god...

@nadzknadz @Faiza_PK Mai apnay aap ko paish karta hun , NIKAALO meri koi personal baat? Personal zindagee mai wo shitan hai eesi liye darta

Faiza ‏@Faiza_PK

@ShahidQazi1 When IK refused to accept his daughter, Sita White made Jemima her legal guardian. She was dying & didn't have any other option

@Faiza_PK Jemima has more GHAIRAT than him, she takes her everywhere with her kids, Her GHAIRAT made her leave

Fahad Ali Syed ‏@fahadsyedd

@shahidqazi1 tamam pti leaders qarzdar .jo log apny oper se qaraz nai otaar ske wo mulk se kese otharen gy?

@Shahraza1 POINT TO BE NOTED:http://cbr.gov.pk is where people supposed to declare their assets and taxes not on some party letterhead.

Non-Anonymous ‏@Shahraza1

@ShahidQazi1 http://www.cbr.gov.pk/ This is where people are supposed to declare their assets and taxes not on some party letterhead.

Retweeted by Shahid Qazi

@salman2979 Its called BENAAMI according to #SpitAndLickKhan...

View conversation

Reply Retweet Favorite