Another U-Turn by Imran Khan

• Now we are getting close to another world record i.e. the most number of U-Turns any politician has ever made. I think IK has already made a century of u-turns.

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

̣

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101602791&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20120825

• Shahid Qazi ‏@shahidq azi1

PTI would have been better off NOT declaring their assets...

Shahid Qazi ‏@shahidq azi1

SaifullahNiazi has a black civic parked everyday at PTI Isb office, HE DIDN'T DECLARE ANY CAR?

Funny thing about PTI assets declaration, ALL are declared on NON-Governmental Documents, PartyLetterHeads etc...

@nadz knadz @fahads yedd You only see him from 3000meters away, I've seen him VERY closely!

@nadz knadz @fahads yedd I was so close to him that Allah will make me witness against him on the Day Of Judgment!

@nadz knadz @Faiza _PK Jis ko mai rishta na dey sakoon us ko poora mulk daydoon? Wah ray wah Troll!

Plz everybody go to PTI leadership assets declaration & show me just ONE of them with a Plot or land or house's VALUE?

@Faiza _PK @Quaid eSaniIK PTI Trolls were happy when Time magazine said one of the GF of their leader said "He used to Growl like a tiger"???

@nadz knadz @fahads yedd YES 100% ALL you trolls have given him the status of god...

@nadz knadz @Faiza _PK Mai apnay aap ko paish karta hun , NIKAALO meri koi personal baat? Personal zindagee mai wo ****an hai eesi liye darta

Faiza ‏@Faiza _PK

@shahidq azi1 When IK refused to accept his daughter, Sita White made Jemima her legal guardian. She was dying & didn't have any other option

@Faiza _PK Jemima has more GHAIRAT than him, she takes her everywhere with her kids, Her GHAIRAT made her leave

Fahad Ali Syed ‏@fahads yedd

@shahidq azi1 tamam pti leaders qarzdar .jo log apny oper se qaraz nai otaar ske wo mulk se kese otharen gy?

@shahraza 1 POINT TO BE NOTED:Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Government of Pakistan is where people supposed to declare their assets and taxes not on some party letterhead.

Non-Anonymous ‏@shahraza 1

@shahidq azi1 Federal Board of Revenue (FBR), Government of Pakistan This is where people are supposed to declare their assets and taxes not on some party letterhead.

Retweeted by Shahid Qazi

@salman2 979 Its called BENAAMI according to #SpitAndLickKhan...

View conversation

Reply Retweet Favorite

• Hehe Panic .......Panic spreading through the ranks of hollow Political entities (read PMLN).

Of course you have to resort to absurd allegations when you have no answer for the integrity, competence and charisma of PTI.