Cricket

• I don't understand the selection process.

Why is cheema or tanvir playing when Junaid khan is on the team?

Why leave some of the best players in Pakistan hammad Azam, Fawad Alam and go with junk. This current team cannot put up a respectable total in english, south African, Aussie wickets....

• Pakistan lost it's first ODI against the Aussies thanks to the one over that Sohail Tanveer had to bowl to satisfy his itch and the one over that Kaptaan Misba couldn't refuse. What a duo!

What I find really pathetic is how kaljeeba Rameez Raja and maha corrupt Waqaar yunas never comment on such things.

• Should Sohail Tanvir be bowling when you have Junaid Khan in the team? Same goes with Aizaz Cheema. Why is Umar Gul in Pakistan?

My problem is with the batting lineup.

Hafeez is a excellent bowler, but an avg batsmen at best.

Afridi is a great bowler but he isn't the same hitter anymore.

KAkmal doesn't belong in the team if he's not fixing matchs.

Misbah Ul Haq - should think of giving younger players a chance.

Azhar Ali - Batting one down? Are you kidding me? He is not a great runner between wickets and he plays very slow.

• I think Junaid khan having some injury in back and selectors decided to give him break so he can be ready for

T20 world cup...same goes with Umer gul.

What i am not able to understand 7 player failed to score 10+ runs.... batting is weak point for us....i like to see kamran akmal going up in order on this wicket we need to score 250 plus runs to have a good game