Altaf's Cleverly Political Move To Attract Shia Votes

• These days, Altaf Hussain is passing comforting messages to Shais for their killings in Baluchistan and Gilgit. His move to express sympathy may attract him a lot of votes from the Shia community in Gilgit and Baluchistan.

In my opinion, politicians must work genuinely to serve people rather than taking an advantage of a situation which evolves as a result of any tragic mishaps. If MQM goes back to its early tract of protecting and serving people, it may gain popularity all over Pakistan rather than just attracting the votes of a community out of a situation.

• @Hussain Farooqui,

Instead of condemning Taliban and their brethren SSP/LeJ terrorists for massacring Shias ... you now have problem with Altaf Hussain for voicing for Shias' persecution ?

Sir, who's stopping other politicians to speak for Shias ?

• پاکستان میں شیعوں کی آبادی دو سے تین کروڑ ہے اور باقی سنیوں کی اکثریت بریلوی مسلک سے تعلق رکھتی ہے ، یہ عمران خان اور مسلم لیگ نون اسی طرح دیوبندی اور طالبانی دہشتگردوں کی حمایت کرتے رہے تو انہیں لوگ مسلک اور فرقہ سے بے نیاز ہوکر ووٹ نہیں دینگے

سیاست میں لیڈر کا کام ہی یہ ہوتا ہے کہ لوگ اسے اپنا مسسیحا اور ہمدرد سمجھیں یہ الگ بات ہے کہ وہ کتنا ہمدرد ہے

پر چنار اور گلگت میں دیوبندی طالبان شیعوں کا قتل عام کر رہے ہیں اور عمران خان اور نواز شریف پھر بھی انکی مذمت نہیں کرتے ہیں اور حکومت ناکام ہو گئی کا منترا گاتے ہیں

مگر ایک دیوبندی مدرسے ،دار العلوم کراچی میں رینجرز نے چھاپہ پر تو عمران خان ان سے تعزیت کے لیہ پہنچ گئے

میں عمران خان کو ووٹ نہیں دونگا کیونکہ وہ چول ہے اور اگر میں شیعہ یا قادیانی ہوتا تو صرف اس وجہ سے ووٹ نہیں دیتا کہ وہ ان فرقہ پرست جماعتوں کا حامی ہے

پاکستانی اقلیتوں کو اپنی ووٹ کی طاقت دکھا کر سیکولر جماعتوں کو سپورٹ کرنا چاہیے تاکہ اس ضیاء کی باقیات کے تابوت پر آخری کیل ٹھونکی جا سکے

• Dear Ahmer,

I don't disagree with Altaf's action of condemning killers of defenceless people. I disagree with Altaf's move to take political benefit of the situation. He and his party must serve people rather than taking political benefits from a political situation. Shias killing is extremely condemnable indeed.

• HF

"

I disagree with Altaf's move to take political benefit of the situation

"

Bahi jee , shias are max 15-20% in pakistan . By issuing statemetns in favour of shias , isn't Altaf ignoring rest of 80%.

U see even if 50% shias are impacted, it comes to 7/8% of total but only if 10% sunis take Altaf's statement as anti-sunni , it again becomes 8% .

HOw can u say that it will give political mileage to MQM ?

• Politicians do try to attract vote banks one or other means.

• HF,

In the example figures, how could it generate political mileage ?

AH is really stupid & idiot if his risking on such figures.

Btw, if it can generate political mileage, why others are not trying it ?

• Politicians try to hunt two birds by a single arrow. His vote bank of Karachi is well established. Some addition in Gilgit and Baluchistan is not a bad option.

• Thats how democracy works, nothing wrong with it. Democracy makes people do good for purely selfish reasons.

• HF,

Lately you are getting irked with MQM's political ideology that is 'Mazlomoon ka saathi hai Altaf Hussain'. Regardless of caste, creed or religion, MQM is always there to help and support the causes of many. Aren't shia Pakistani? They are no different than you and I.

• I don't disagree with Altaf's action of condemning killers of defenceless people. I disagree with Altaf's move to take political benefit of the situation. He and his party must serve people rather than taking political benefits from a political situation. Shias killing is extremely condemnable indeed.

healthy Love every day, life stay enjoy and

mmolive ads

mmohome ads

• Democracy makes people do good for purely selfish reasons.

=====

Interesting statement, but should work well when both leaders and public are selfish. Seems people are not that selfish as we give away votes for factors other than our own interest.

• No politician seems to believe in the method of serving people rightly and hence getting propionate results.