PTI Politics Punjab

• I want to highlight PTI politics in PUNJAB.

PTI can win seats in Punjab if they somehow (by any means) show that PMLN is not popular and strong. So PTI leaders say they are going to bycott the election..... but internally they are supporting anti PMLN candidates. This strategy will work in two ways(according to PTI leaders)

1. It shows PTI is against this gov

2. PMLN is not popular in Punjab now

This plan worked successfully in PP-194 (where shahid mehmood supported PPP candidate Bhatti).

But in NA-151 PMLN leaders realised this PTI technique. So PMLN made a counter-attack on PTI leaders i.e withdraw PMLN candidate and support indipendant candidate. In this way PMLN got two benefits:

1. PMLN is against PPP that's why PMLN withdrawn his candidate.

2. Indipendant candidate (Bossan family) is now looking forward towards PMLN.

To me, all this politics not good. In NA-151, PTI could say that they were not contesting the election but they will support anti-PPP candidate. This would have been much better for thier politics but.....result we have seen

• PMLN has already won. At least on this forum. Be happy and go eat some buffalo meat stuffed bread loaded with "pure" Lahori butter.