For Election 2013: PPPP+PML Q possible winning seats from Punjab

• Here goes my analysis for Punjab for PPPP and PML Q.

Lahore 1

Multan 2

Pindi division 2

(attock, texala,pindi,chakwal, jehlum)

Okara 4

fsd 3

pakpattan+shaiwal+dera ghazi khan division + bahawalpure divison 14

sargodha division + gujra wala

• mandi bahodin 4

khanawal 3

gujrat 3

sailkot 1

lodhara+ vehari 4

narowal+hafizabad 0

Nakana shib +

sheikhpura =1

kasor 1

ttsingh 2

jhang 3

total 48

Note:

48 seats for pppp and pml q from Punjab if fasil salah hayat and sheikh waqas and all other big names remain with them and both parties able to come at a consensus of signal symbol for election.

both parties won 50+28=78 seats in total in 2008 from Punjab.While at 29 other seats there combine vote was more than winner. but due to bad performance, lack of Bibi factor or shadat factor, electable leaving the parties, youth emergence, new voter list, pti and pml n in govt in punjab + media major factor to reduce seats.

while i took all other factors including sariki province salogen etc.

Please comments in a constructive way.

• How many seats are there in total in Punjab?

Does that mean of the remaining seats PMLN will win about 7 and the rest go to IK's paty? If so Zaradri+Chaudarys+IK will have ultimate majority in Punjab and can together bring CHANGE in Pakistan

• @Lhr

please do not throw garbage at this post this post is for serious person

come with stats

there are 148 seats for punjab.they both got 78 of them while 3 candidates was independent and one for PML F while 66 goes to pml n (results of 2008) .

i will update soon the pti seats from punjab too with the names of the seats.

i hope you will use decent language as i believe Lahore's people are educated the lover of Data Shaib so be good in talking.

thanks

• @MuazzamAli

My post was serious. Why does it hurt you that IK is in alliance with Zaradri and Chaudharies....and can bring CHANGE with their help.

I am also predicting future results like you are and my predictions are based on facts as IK has said so....PTI will win remaining 93 seats while PMLN about 7.

where did i use indecent language.....may be word CHANGE is indecent for people like you who are with status-quo parties but my friend mark my words as CHANGE will come because IK has said so

• @LHR brother

1. you ask total number of seats from me. and you said remaining 93 will won by I.k. (Brother you may give 148 to IK i have issue)

BUTT PLEASE YOU AN OTHER LINK TO GIVE 148 SEATS OR 93 SEATS TO PTI THIS LINK IS JUST FOR PMLQ+PPPP

NO DISCUSSION ABOUT PML N OR PTI

FOR YOU THERE ARE ALWAYS 3 INDEPENDENT CANDIDATE WINNER FORM PUNJAB FROM 1947 AND PML F IS SURE FOR ONE SEAT. SO BROTHER MY JUST ONE FACT MADE YOUR 93 STATEMENT FALSE.

AGAIN I WILL SAY THIS LINK IS JUST FOR STATS NOT FOR DREAMS OR SIXES OR SEVEN.

Hope you have understand what i have said.

(lack of knowledge is always dangerous that is for you my brother Mr. LHR )

• best way to check my analysis

i have given the names of the each constituency. our member of the forum from each constituency can guide us better.and we can update it.

ONE VERY IMPORTANT POINT:

THIS PAGE IS JUST FOR PMLQ+PPPP SEATS FOR PUNJAB 2013 ELECTION.

PLEASE do not involve pml n or pti any more at that page. if any one want to discuss pti or pml n create a new link. this link is just for the seats of pmlq and pppp.

Hope a healthy discussion will move forward first time at this forum.

• What about Jhelum seats

• Good post brother..aik baat confirm ha k pmlq+ppp alliance heran kun result day ga.punjab men ppp 2nd hu ge after pmln..esi waja se pmlq k ex memberx again pmlq men a rahay hen kyn k in logon ka apna bhe kafi vote bank ha plus both joint parties ka vote in ko agr par gya to result heran kun hun gay.but atleast lhr and pindi yay alliance kam nai karay ga.inshallah pmln will lead 4rm punjab..

• @Gjang

jehulm falls in to pindi division

i have given 2 seats to them from pindi divison.

i think they may get provincial seat but will lose national assembly seats.

from chakwal jehlum pml n won all seats with good margin.even pppp+pmlq combine votes are less than that.(talking in general may be one constituency exceptional)

pppp+pmlq may won two seats from attock and 1 from pindi= so total 3

or

1+1 formation one from attock and one form pindi total 2

or may be 2 attock +0 pinidi = total 2

so 2-3 for pindi division to pppp+pml q. benefit of doubt goes with 2 as both cities are of north. if they are from south then benefit of doubt goes with 3.

@for my brother farhansaeed

brother i hope you do not mind.

please we should set few strict rules for us at this link.

one do not say about pti or pml n. just talk about pppp and pml q.

i agree with your comment.

• @LHR

Janab...Let's Start from Lahore Itself, How many seats you accords to PTI...name it....will discuss in detail.

• @ brother lahoree

you do start counting PTI seats

but please remain this link and its points for the title of the discussion.

when the time will come we will bound our self to rules.

rule says just talk about the title news. do not start number of other stories having different title in a single title.

i hope you will not mind it.

soon i will give a link in detail of each constituency of Punjab for PTI too

if you have knowledge, as lack of knowledge is always dangers should start a new link.

thanks i hope you will not mind.

• I have problem accepting the basic premise that the votes polled for PPP and Q league candidates respectively in 2008 will go to a joint candidate in 2013 as both parties are in alliance now.

PML-Q never had any "party" vote bank, it was always a collection of electables. As for PPP, its 'party' vote bank has significantly diminished and whatever is left is unlikely to go for a Q league candidate. Where there is no PPP candidate, PPP voters are likely to not vote or vote for PTI instead of giving their votes to Q league.

The Q league 'electables', in constituencies where Q was runners up to PPP, have no incentive for extending support to PPP candidate who in most cases is their main regional rival. They'll instead seek another party's ticket or contest as independent.

I do not see any significant electoral benefit for Q-PP combined candidates. It is too unnatural of an alliance to have any significant support among voters. Not more than 20 seats at best.

• @adnoins

my basic premise is

1)Electable for Q can win for pml q with the sincere help of pppp. that is why few who left pti or join pti are coming to pmlq.

2)yes! pml q has not have any significant vote as a party.

adions these 49 seats i believe only possible if

condition number 1

electables like fasil salah haya, sheikh waqas akram, raza hiraj etc will remain in pml q.

and 2nd condition: if they fight on a single symbol

3rd condition: if they support each other from heart and this mixture remained constructive.

4th condition: no UN-usuall thing happens

if these conditions met then they can get these 49.

now brother it will be pleasure if you highlight where i have given extra seats to them.

thanks.

• Bro I agree with u on Pindi in Pindi ND FSD devision But i tend to disagree with U on Multan and Okara ... Frm okara many Big guns have joined PMLn like Rao Ajmal , Syed Subtain Gulzaar Plus ex Dis.Nazim Gillani (i forgot his ful name ) nd he is very strong..

So my calculation is like that

3 frm FSD....

3 maximam frm Okara

2 frm pindi

2 frm Multan

1 frm lahore

Note : Multan will b very close to call.... If boson joins us , he wil be sure winner than..

so at the monet in above divisions I give 11 seats to PPP+PMLQ maximam..

• Nd for narowal + hafizabad = 0

Nakana shib + sheikhpura =0

kasor =1

ttsingh =1

jhang =2

Total Maxima 4 seats frm these districts

• kahnewal.... Maximam 1 for PPP

Sialkot .....mximam 2 for PPP

Gjrat ....... maxiam 3 for ppp

so total 6 maximam for PPP for me

• sargodha division + gujra wala + mandi bahodin 4

lodhara+ vehari =4

So total in these districts = 8

I agree on this but this is a maximam Number ...

• chudhry801a & Muazzamali on same page on in these constitutes

MULTAN

pindi division

kasor

lodhara+vehari

gujrat

sargodha+madni bhaodin+gujrawal

fasilabad

narowal+hafizabad

these are the constituencies where both agrees with there number.

.must remember there number are only possible if all goes good for pppp+pmlq .

more constructive comments will be well comed and soon we will come towards a better conclusion.

@ chudhary

;

ANy seat from Lahore????????

• While in pakpattan+shaiwal+dera ghazi khan division + bahawalpure divison my Calculation is like that ...

11 maximam in these divisions