Pakistani Shiites face 'sectarian cleansing': experts

• A moment of reflection for the Nation!

"""As Pakistan's Shiite Muslims prepare for their biggest annual religious congregation on Sunday, commemorating the 'martyrdom' of Imam Hussein, their lives in the predominantly Sunni state are more unsafe than ever.

A string of attacks on Pakistan's Shiite Muslims in different parts of the country has killed at least 25 people.

http://www.dw.de/pakistani-shiites-face-sectarian-cleansing-experts/a-16398469

• They should find the mastermind who is behind in such killings.

Since Quran describes in Surah al kafiroon that your religion with you, my religion with me. Then who the hell to punish others to receive a reward from Allah on wrong action.

• Religion is the rootcause of all troubles/conflicts in the world. Extremists use religion for their own dirty purpose and incite hatred,intolerance and fan sectarianism.

No doubt shia muslim minority are facing tough time in today's Pakistan.

May God give common sense to every Pakistani

• May God give common sense to every dweller of this planet.

Half billion died in last 200 years in savage wars including 56 million in Second world war. They were all for land grab, colonialism, nationalism and racism and the wars today are same including the Israeli racist apartheid policy of "chosen" people. Religious Jews do not support Israeli settlement and land grab. All these wars has so far nothing to do with religion. If at all religious war starts then these wars will end once for all. I hope it starts soon.

• "Half billion died in last 200 years in savage wars including 56 million in Second world war"

This gives the Talibani Cult a licence to kill innocent people at will to grab the lands.

"If at all religious war starts then these wars will end once for all. I hope it starts soon"

Talibani cult has started it already but Failure is their fate.

• "Failure is their fate"

adnakji decides fate? SubhanAllah. This is self nafs created blasphemy when you assume power of God.

• Taliban's mission is to kill world's half population.

• No need to kill and waste bullets. With rampant vice and decadent abnormal life style they are killing themselves. That is why they lured ST and others including myself to fill in the gap. But I got aware but ST still sleeping.

• @AR

Our (America) life expectancy is rising and taliban's life expectancy is falling. You are NOT loyal to your own country while I love my adopted country with heart and soul. You have cheated with your oath while I have sworn to remain loyal as I am under oath to defend America.

You have born in wrong times; you should have born in Aurangzeb Alamgeer's days.

As per my oath, God Bless America

• "You have cheated with your oath while I have sworn to remain loyal as I am under oath to defend America."

True

"You have born in wrong times; you should have born in Aurangzeb Alamgeer's days"

چلیں اب اگر لیٹ پیدا ہو ہی گئے ہیں تو کم از کم وزیرستان تو جا سکتے ہیں نا تاکہ کچھ تو ازالہ ہو جائے

• After the collapse of Two Nations Theory,

Now the region needs,

Twenty-Two Nations Theory:

1. Shiastan

2. Sunnistan

3. Brelvistan

4. Deobadistan

5. Ahmadistan

6. Tablighistan

7. Sahabistan

8. Jamaatistan

9. Jamiatistan

10. Muhajristan

11. Khilafatistan

12. Talibinistan

13. Nawazistan

14. Imranistan

15. Shujaatistan

16. Bhuttoistan

17. Miltitaryistan

18. Secularistan

19. Filmistan

20. Heejraistan

21. Pagalistan

22. Qabaristan

• @Javed Sheikh

You have made my day!

I cannot stop laughing after reading 1 to 22 Nations Theory. My favourite is number 11. What is yours?

• AR,

You are absolutely right about the so called "chosen".They are root of all evil but then you fail to realize the Muslims started to follow their footprints.

Out of hundred forty thousand prophets mentioned in Torah and then in Quran, how many can you name that were not Hebrew?

Islam preached the equality of all races, but right after the Prophet passed away, the Quraish declared themselves to be the sole rightful inheritors of the "Khilafat".They completely ignored the opinion of the Ansar.

The millions killed in 2nd World War was also result of religious hatred towards the Jews by the Christian faith.

The current Palestinian and Israeli dispute also can be traced back to the Abrahamic religion.

You are so blinded by your faith that you are unable to tell right from wrong.

• I'm simply very happy for being an ignorant in this case. I love therefore every human being if he/she deserves to be loved and respected, no matter where they come from and what religion or faith.

• Zia,

"the Quraish declared themselves to be the sole rightful inheritors of the "Khilafat"."

It was not after death but much later. Remember Prophet Alahis Salam said in Hadith that even if a dark Abyssinian midget bald slave was chosen Khalifa or Amir, Muslims need to obey him. Islam smashed all barriers of race. If people still cling to it then they are not following Islam.

"The millions killed in 2nd World War was also result of religious hatred towards the Jews by the Christian faith."

That was a one of the factor due to demonization of Jews as a race not necessarily religion in European societies. It was not due to religion perse as Jews controlled the financial institution and their age old indulgence in interest based economies. The depicition of Shylock the Jew in Shakespeare is indication of that trend. Hitler was no saint and was not a practicing Christian either.

• You don't have to be a practicing christian to use religion.

Nazi Army "GOD WITH US" Belt Buckle...

Here is another Nazi artifact showing how Hitler used religion. The German Army belt buckles said GOTT MIT UNS which means GOD WITH US. Nazi soldiers also took an oath to Hitler saying - I SWEAR BY GOD THIS HOLY OATH....TO ADOLF HITLER.... By using religion Hitler made himself seem close to god.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/pictures/view/1069962/

""It was not after death but much later. ""

You must be ignorant of the historic facts at the time of Prophet's death as well.

• "Religion is the rootcause of all troubles/conflicts in the world"

indeed your master yahoodi is the root of all the troubles in this world.

• Mostly it is Political Religion, generating more bloodshed and trouble.

Separation of State and Religion has helped to create more productive social, cultural and economic fabric.

Those states are more peaceful where religious pundits are confined to their logical domains and barracks..

• "Those states are more peaceful where religious pundits are confined to their logical domains and barracks.."

maha korhi ji

do not fool people by your worth less and old aged hobbies.

these states have their own man made religion and amended bible as according to their own wish.

if anything arises against their own religion they silently eliminate those voices.

• Mr. junaid

Yet you are too small to discuss anything at an Opinion Forum.

Better you stay at the Lal Masjid Compound.

You are one of those narrow minded addicts of Jihalatt who go mad, when out of argument.

For your information, All Religions nowadays, are Man Made.

The original scripts has been ignored.

Just count , how many Religions are fighting against each other in Pakistan, only.

Each Mulla of a Masjid promotes his personal religion.

FOR THE FOOLISH FOLLOWERS OF FUNDAMENTALISTS FANATICS, FRUSTRATION IS THE FINAL FATE AND PHASE.