He will shoot himself, will he?

• In Senate Zardari's poodle Faisal Raza Abidi announced that if he is being depreived of his consitutional rights ( I think that he is talking about his using the abusive & cursing language ), he will shoot himself on November 10, 2012. All Pakistani nation pray to God, Please keep him on his statement killing of himself. Aameen. We are waiting Abidi, and started the countdown from today 29 days to go. But Abidi you will not do this, as it needs a zameer, which you don't have at all.

• I think he was complaining because he was not getting permission to speak in Senate.

• @ BSObaid, He is just Xrated drama of politics only.

• Faisal Raza Abidi 28 days to left for you to shoot yourself. Every Pakistani is anxiously waiting for that day, when one evil will die.

• یہ سب ٹوپی ڈرامہ ہے ، اگر اس میں اتنا سا ہوتا تو پہلے گولی مارتا فر بات کرتا ہے

ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا ہا

• I don't trust politicians because they lie calling it politics.

کہاوت مشہور ہے

جو گرجتے ہیں ' برستے نہیں

Having said that, a few of his points that he raised in his recent گھن گرج sounded reasonable but the way it was presented by him was deplorable.

• Fear jee

May I call it the comment of the day اگر اس میں اتنا سا ہوتا تو پہلے گولی مارتا فر بات کرتا ہے

Fear jee, فر تو آپ اور میں ہی بات کرتے

• ادناک پائی جی

جو کھرے لوگ ہوتے ہیں وہ اس طرح بات کرتے ہے اور اپنے لہو پہ بنیاد رکھتے ہیں ، اس مضبوط عمارت کی جس بنیادیں سیسہ کی ہوتی ہیں

• But why did he said 10 November, it is a month to 10th November... he could have given 2 or 3 days time...

• @khanamer

I think because he wants to collect some more money so he could be the richest at GKB Palace.....and also enjoy stay at a 5* as after that it is likely to be tough?

• For all. Please just wait and see, he will do nothing, this is written on wall.

• This comment was erased for non-compliant. Either type in Urdu fonts or write in English.

-Admin

• Barking dogs seldom bite.

Good news are very scarce in our country, nothing will happen.

The stray dogs have nothing to do except barking day and night.

• UPDATED STATUS 27 more days left

In Senate Zardari's poodle Faisal Raza Abidi announced that if he is being depreived of his consitutional rights ( I think that he is talking about his using the abusive & cursing language ), he will shoot himself on November 10, 2012. All Pakistani nation pray to God, Please keep him on his statement killing of himself. Aameen. We are waiting Abidi, and started the countdown from today 27 days to go. But Abidi you will not do this, as it needs a zameer, which you don't have at all.

• There are two threads on this topic and they are kept alive by posting frequently.

If he does or does not, how it is significant for AZ or CJ. What is the point? Mere hatred.

• @ pakistani47

عابدی کے مرنے یا نہ مرنے سے چیف جسٹس یا زرداری کو کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا ہے. ویسے بھی یہ ایک ڈرامہ ہے اور شہرت حاصل کرنے کی بھونڈی کوشش

عابدی سے کسی کو کیا نفرت ہو سکتی ہے؟ اس جیسے ہزاروں گلی گلی بھونکتے ملتے ہیں

• @ Bawa,

Then why bother to spend so much time and energy on it.

• @ pakistani47

لچ تلنے کا شوق

اور شوق کی کوئی قیمت نہیں ہوتی

:) :)

• @LHR,

what is the betting rate?

• Most of the time he stays drunk and talks what he does not remember subsequenlty. Once Javed Chaudhry exposed him in live show Kaltak and informed the public that Faisal Raza Abdi has been living at 5star hotel of Islamabad for over 1 year at the expense of PIA, Abdi promised that he will drag Javed Chaudhry in Courts... nothing happened

Abdi was Political Adviser at PIA when Asif Zardari's old friend Ijaz Haroon was MD. Both of them mishandled the labour union, all flights of PIA came to a halt and ultimately these two poodles were thrown out of PIA... PIA was virtually bankrupt by these parasites.