Ethnic & Sectarian Politics of Pakistan-No National Level Leadership

• Mohajir Card belongs to MQM.

Punjabi Card belongs to Shariff Bros.

Sindhi Card to PPP.

Pathan Card belong to ANP.

Deobandi Card belongs to JUI.

Brailvi Card belongs to JUP.

Ahle Hadith Card belongs to JI.

Baluchi Card belongs to all parties of Baluchistan.

Fake Cards belong to PML-Q,Tahreek-e-Insaf and many other political parties.

• Hussain Farooqui Sb.

Ye sab ke sab ek hi theli ke chattai battai hen. Inkai sirf chehrai mukhtalif hen. Down with them forever. Cheers

• میرا خیال ہے کے جو بھی لیڈر آئین پاکستان کی بات کرتا ہے وہ قومی لیڈر ہی بننا چاہتا ہے. یہ الگ بات ہے کہ ہر لیڈر کو ملک کے ہر کونے میں ایک جیسی پزیرائی نہیں ملتی اور اسکی وجہ یہ ہے کہ ہمیں ایک قوم بننے نہیں دیا گیا جس کی سب سے زیادہ ذمداری فوجی آمریتوں پر عائد ہوتی ہے. آخری آمریت کے دوران فرقہ ورانہ منافرت نے اپنی جڑیں مزید گہری کر لیں. اگر سیاسی عمل جاری رکھنے دیا گیا تو مجھے امید ہے کہ سیاست دانوں کی موجودہ نہیں تو اگلی نسل میں ضرور قومی لیڈر پیدا ہوں گے. اگر ضیاءی مارشل لا نہ ہوتا تو آج شاید بھٹو کے وارث ہم پر مسلط نہ ہوتے اور اگر مشرفی مارشل لا نہ ہوتا تو شاید آج نواز شریف ریٹائر منٹ لے چکا ہوتا

• Santri Jee

Though I am absolutely against any political role played by our foj until today,yet I feel myself obliged to say that most of our today's politicians are totally crap and corrupt. What we need indeed is to be 24/7 and 4/12 alert just to keep an eye on every politician's activities regarding daily politics as check and balance.

Tody I believe that if nothing goes wrog in near future to our Pakistan, then in next 15 or 20 years time we could and would have some honest, decent and intlligent young politicians full of great vision and abilities for a better Pakistan for sure. Hopefully. Cheers

• Unfortunately, we have no political leaders of the national level.

• @Hussai Farooqui Saab

"Fake Cards belong to PML-Q,Tahreek-e-Insaf and many other political parties. "

What is this Fake Card? Is this just a filler that you had to assign to some parties to make a point?

First three are OK to some extent. But ANP holding Pakhtoon card - I am afraid PTI will have more mandate in Puktoon belt than ANP. JUI has very limited support - I won't classify that as Deobandi card and even that limited support is up for grab. Rest of the cards are more like fake cards.

Per polls PMLN, PPP and MQM's base is intact but elections need to certify that. Everything else you wrote is pretty fluid.

• Punjabi Card belongs to Shariff Bros.??

Southern Punjab hardly belongs to Sharif's.

• Now a days Shareefs are also having Judiciary Card!!!

• BT Bhai

Bribery to media, judges and ex-servicemen is very common these days in our politics. There is no leadership of character and caliber in our politics. Most of the politicians are playing on ethnic, linguistic and sectarian cards.