2012 Tax Returns-Imran aik bar phir pakra gia

• ‎2012

کے ٹیکس ریٹرن کے مطابق عمران خان نے اپنی آمدنی چھپا لی ہے اور اس سال بھی پچھلے سال کی نسبت کم ٹیکس دیا جب ایکسپریس والوں نے عمران خان کے شفقت محمود سے رابطہ کیا تو رابطہ نہ ہوا عمران کے مشیر نعیم الله سے بات کی تو انہوں نے کہا کچھ دیر میں ساری تفصیلات دیتے ہیں مگر اس نے بھی گولی کروا دی اور کسی قسم کی کوئی تفصیل نہ دی

جس سے ثابت دوسروں کے ٹیکس پر بولنے والی جماعت کے لیڈر خود ٹیکس چھوڑ ہے

یاد رہے تحریک انصاف کے صدر جاوید ہاشمی ایک روپے کا ٹیکس جمع نہیں کروات

http://express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20121220/Sub_Images/1101700813-1.gif

• This comment was earsed. Use Urdu fonts.

-Admin

• @views007

why are you giving so much importance to imran????

Imran is out yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

/

/

Due to his poor performance now it is very hard for PTI to even win 7 to 8 seats.

/

Leave talking about Imran because actual competition is between Pro-Zardari and Anti-Zardari forces. And Imran khan is just a single Player of Pro-Zardari Force.

• This post is deleted!

• No big deal if IK doesnt pay tax himslef.....but atleast he has the guts to criticise other politicians for not paying enough taxes. This makes him really different from other politicians and it is for this reason we should vote IK

• LHR

I like your very sarcastic sense of humor. Now IK and PTI are becoming really med just because NS is going to be the next PM of Pakistan, only if elections are held in any near future.

That's why Allama of Canada is on his way to save IK and PTI.

But it's going to be very interesting soon. Just keep watching, Brother.

• Muazzamali

Very hard to get even that many seats for IK. I think IK still does not know the deeply rooted peculiarities of Pakistani people. Only two parties are going to rule Pakistan i.e. PPP and ML-N. for next tenor. Though I don't approve any party of today's Pakistan, but on other hand you cannot beat the reality of Pakistan Politics.

• This post is deleted!

• آپ سے کس نے کہا کے بےغیرتی کی کوئی حد ہوتی ہے .ٹیکس چور سیاست دانوں کی لسٹ ایک دفعہ پھر اوپر سے نیچے تک پڑھ لیں میری بات کا یقین آ جاے گا

• JA Khan sahib

"Allama of Canada is on his way to save IK and PTI"

It has to be a "foreigner" to make IK Sahib listen......as no one in Pakistan is just good enough......

• This post is deleted!

• This is another thread by PMLN paid workers to malign IK and his tax affairs.

The matter in news below is a private matter between IK and the individual land owner and secondly there is no tax due on land which is not owned by IK......but Punjab administration is just making a fuss for no reason

http://www.thenews.com.pk/Todays-News-5-150698-Imran-slammed-over-land-for-varsity

• This post is deleted!

• I want to know how the natural gas expense for a 500 canal mention for the whole year could be Rs36,000. My house which is 1/1000th the size of great khan gharib khana is around Rs10,000/month during winters and about Rs4000 during summer months. I want that geeder-singhi too which can limit your expenses to less than 1/1000th of the actual cost.

• mention=mansion ;)

• ‎ٹیکس چور سیاست دانوں کی لسٹ ایک دفعہ پھر اوپر سے نیچے تک پڑھ لیں میری بات کا یقین آ جاے گا

اجھونس بھائی ۔

ان بے غیرت ٹیکس چور سیاست دانوں کی لسٹ یہاں بھی تو ڈالیں ۔۔۔۔۔ تاکہ ہم اوپر سے نیچے پڑھ سکیں ۔۔۔۔

• bechari awam

its not geedar singhi.....but may be a 'teela' in the meter that has worked magic?

i believe there is no mention of using teela in meters in the constitution....so Khan Sahib hasnt done anything wrong

• Jeez u guys seem to have hit gold. Pass this onto the soldiers of the No0ra hawari battallion and let them dance in the open in jubilation. They may have finaly checked IK. :p

• @Kami

thats why IK is life time Chairmanof PTI.....No one even someone like JH cannot compete IK in chanda collection

Looks like your connection to Discuss was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.