Health Sector in Punjab...Another failure of PML

• Thanks for voting PML ( A - Z ) group, population is growing and succesive goverments of Punjab failed to provide basic healt care facilities worst is this goverment of Shabaz Sharif has been spending money for projects in areas where it stands to make political gains,

In 2011-12 Budget: Rs. 16.5 Billion were allocated for Health while in 2007-08 Budget: Rs. 12 Billion for Health, only 4 Billion increase in 4 Years despite the inflation has almost doubled.

Ref:

http://www.saach.tv/2012/09/26/the-state-of-health-sector-in-punjab/

Ref:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/73838/government-playing-politics-on-health-projects/

• کیا آپ سمجھتے ہیں کہ بجٹ میں پیسے بڑھا دیں گے تو وہ عوام پر خرچ ہونگے؟

اگر ایسا سوچتے ہیں تو پھر آپ بھولے بادشاہ ہی ہیں

:) :)

• This post is deleted!

• How much was spent on laptop projects??? They need to spend money on health and basic education rather then some

photo ops

• At least with in same budget but with better administration

this kind of accident can be control

Toxic cough syrup kills dozens in Pakistan

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/international/2012-12-30/toxic-cough-syrup-kills-dozens-in-pakistan/1067558

• @expakistani,

In 2011-12 Budget: Rs. 16.5 Billion were allocated for Health while in 2007-08 Budget: Rs. 12 Billion for Health, only 4 Billion increase in 4 Years despite the inflation has almost doubled

This 16.3 Billion was the ALLOCATION for Helath Development budget when the budget was presented, but as always RE-ALLOCATIONS/RE-ASSIGNMENTS were done at will and the Development budget for HEalth was REVISED DOWN to 11.5 Billion rupees

• This post is deleted!

• RE-ALLOCATIONS/RE-ASSIGNMENTS to where... Basic education?

if this is the case then acceptable .... if this money gone to photo ops projects like sasti roti / tandoor or

laptop or security of Sharif family then really sad

• No mention, but the end result is the Health development budget was actually Only 11.5 Billion not 16.5

• I hope some of our PML N die hard fans will be able to provide some good stats ...

One if they are done with photo editing and "Jugat Bazi"

• @ expakistani

How much was spent on laptop projects??? They need to spend money on health and basic education rather then some

photo ops

آپ سے درخواست یہ کرنی تھی کہ ریسرچ کریں اور ہمیں کسی قابل بھروسہ سورس سے بتائیں کہ صحت کے لیے رکھا گیا پنجاب حکومت کا بجٹ لیپ ٹاپ کے بجٹ سے کم ہے تو ہم آپ کے ساتھ مل کے شہباز شریف کی روزانہ یہاں فورم پے مٹی پلید کیا کریں گے .. باقی کھانسی کے سیرپ سے جان بحق ہونے والے واقه مجموعی طور پر پاکستانی معاشرے میں پنپنے وائی کورپشن کا نیتجہ ہے ، محدود وسایل میں حکومت پنجاب جو کچھ کر سکتی تھی وو کر رہی ہے اور اب بھی پنجاب میں دوسرے صوبوں کی نسبت حالات بہت بہتر ہیں .. امید ہے آپ نے شہباز شریف کے بارے خبیر پختون خوا ، سری لنکا اور دوسرے ممالک کے صحافیوں کے کومنٹس ضرور پڑھیں ہونگے ...

آخری بات یہ کہ حکومت پنجاب کی ڈینگی وائرس کو نپٹنے کے اقدامات کے بارے میں ہم آپ کی راۓ کے منتظر رہیں گے ..

اگر آپ اوپر لیپ ٹاپ والے ہمارے سوال کا جواب نہ دے سکے تو ہم یہ ہی سمجھیں گے کہ آپ تھریڈس صرف نون لیگ کے تعصب میں شروع کرتے ہیں نہ کے ایک صحتمند اور تعمیری بحث کے لیے

الله خوش رکھے

• "صحت کے لیے رکھا گیا پنجاب حکومت کا بجٹ لیپ ٹاپ کے بجٹ"

Offcourse it will be less but my point you failed to understand.... Is it important to spend money on

"laptop projects" and "sasta tandoor"

or money should be invested in smart way so we have strong health Dept and rather opportunity to invest other infrastructures.. ( like Rail road which i already pass my appreciation in on of the topic some two weeks back).

Very specifically, i rather like to see Computers and network systems in College Universities, public libraries

rather then handing over laptops ....... there is chances that more people will use desktops and computers at universities and libraries and few more goverment jobs for right cause.

btw Rs22 billion was spent on laptops ... while The Punjab government spent just Rs0.15 per child.....

What you do when you are short with money, spend money on laptop of repair roof at home?

Happy New year

also, نون لیگ کے تعصب میں شروع کرتے ہیں نہ کے ایک صحتمند اور تعمیری بحث کے

I have serious reservation on PPP and PML ( A - Z ) group

Being in office under different name and same faces they both ( again PML all groups and PPP ) failed to deliver.

• @ expakistani

btw Rs22 billion was spent on laptops

یہ آپ نے ٹو پواینٹ ٹو کو ٹوئنٹی ٹو بنا دیا ،خیر جب تعصب کی عینک لگا کر دیکھیں گے تو ایسی غلطی ہوجاتی ہے

I have serious reservation on PPP and PML ( A - Z ) group

Being in office under different name and same faces they both ( again PML all groups and PPP ) failed to deliver

آپ کو شاید ایم کیو ایم پر کوئی اعتراض نہیں جو 1985 سے ہر حکومت کے ساتھ رہی اور خاص طور پر پچھلے دس سالوں میں سندھ میں حکومت میں ہے اور حال یہ ہے کہ 210 بچے خسرے سے جان بحق ہوگے لیکن پنجاب حکومت نے ڈینگی وائرس کو سانس نہیں لینے دیا .. اور دوسرے پروجیکٹس پر جس تیزی سے کام ہورہا ہے وو اپنی مثال آپ ہے .. یہ بھی آپ کو نظر نہیں اے گا

Very specifically, i rather like to see Computers and network systems in College Universities, public libraries

rather then handing over laptops ....... there is chances that more people will use desktops and computers at universities and libraries and few more goverment jobs for right caus

آپ شاید اس وقت چھٹیوں میں گھر بیٹھ کر یونیورسٹی یاں کالج کے کمپیوٹر یاں لیپ ٹاپ پے بیٹھے کام کر راہیں ہیں .......؟

Offcourse it will be less but my point you failed to understand.... Is it important to spend money on

"laptop projects" and "sasta tandoor

کل آپ کہیں گے کہ دفاعی بجٹ بھی نہ رکھا جاۓ یاں دوسرے شعبوں پر بلکل راقم خرچ نہ کی جاۓ ...

حکومت وقت فسکل اور مونیٹری پالیسی بناتی ہے جس میں ہر شعبہ زندگی کے لیے پبلک سپینڈنگ کے لیے رقم رکھی جاتی ہے، اگر ضرورت پڑھی تو ہم اپنے اس پواینٹ کو تفصیل سے ڈسکس کر سکتے ہیں

آخری بات آپ ہمارے پہلے کومنٹ میں حکومت پنجاب اور ڈینگی وائرس والے سوال کو گول کر گے ہیں .....؟

• This post is deleted!

• ...."in 4 Years despite the inflation has almost doubled..."

Seems like someone is too loose with his mathematics...

The silver lining is that such bozos are now ex-Pakistanis . Good riddance.

• @???

arey name kion change ker lia.... bhai aap ke bori tyar nhi ke hum ney abhi ( :

This will help you to understand The Dengue Epidemic and why goverments repo was not good( PUNJAB _ SINDH all )

http://www.medicalopedia.org/2581/why-pakistan-is-having-the-dengue-epidemic-every-summer/

Yes i am against huge "Defayi budget"

"د ایم کیو ایم پر کوئی اعتراض نہیں جو 1985"

Only time MQM really got in power was during Musharaf period and you may ask people in karachi how much work they done....would 20+ seats in NA and less then 50% in Sindh assembly not going to help them. Dont you think PML (A - Z) would have done lot better then MQM after all Muslim league been in power almost 65 years..then why such a mess in pakistan?

"میں گھر بیٹھ کر یونیورسٹی یاں کالج کے کمپیوٹر یاں لیپ ٹاپ پے بیٹھے"

when you are low in budget sometime you dont buy computer but use it in public library....Abhi to Allah Ka shukar hey esey din nhi aye.....but i learned how to stay within my budget.

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• State of the art, Rawalpindi Institute of cardiology, The 272-bed facility...

Cost:Rs 2.8b

Completion Time: 2 Years

• ^^^Now even hospitals are being used for publicity stunts?

Will these hospitals end up in similar conditions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zhPvZIu4-M