Chelum Rally Blocking The Routes of All Major Hospitals of Karachi

• The rally of Chelum is due to pass through M.A. Jinnah Road which connects the traffic arteries to many major hospitals. Right from the morning today, the major traffic arteries to major hospitals of Karachi like Holy Family Hospital, J.S. Hospital, Seventh Day Adventist, Memon General Hospital, Kutyana Hospital, Burhani Hospital, Kharadar General Hospital have been blocked. This major traffic artery M.A. Jinnah Road will be opened after Magrib.

I wonder why the government administration and Ulemas do not consider the option of changing the routes of religious rallies.

• Traditionally such really end at metha dar...All small jholos of "azadari" join bigger "jallos" at M A Jinnah road...

i think you are right, if government work with Shia Ulema they can re-rout rally somewhere else. But such thing need common sense and politcal will.

You know how "nazuk" situation is this.... samething Eid Millad Jaloos...

• Not only hospital, all business area and heart of karachi are closed and not only on chehlum but also on 10th of Muharram and 21st of Ramadan and 12 Rabi-ul-Awal

My dear it is since 65 years or may be before that and situation is similar in other part of pakistan too.

• No rallies should be permitted on such a route of hospitals even on holidays let alone the working days. Religious rallies are not supposed to be trouble causing.

• @Hussain Farooqui

As expakistani said:

You know how "nazuk" situation is this

As I said:

My dear it is since 65 years or may be before that and situation is similar in other part of pakistan too.

My dear brother are you bored with existing disputed/problems/divisions and want something new