Why so much hype about Sahhzaib case?

• Before writing the actual post I condemn the killing of Shahzaib in cold blood and demand for the legal action against the culprits.

Having said that my question is why this case is so much discussed in media and courts are taking such action in this regard.

There are hundreds of people killed in Pakistan everyday. Atleast ten to twenty people are killed in Karachi daily in worste way. Most of the bodies found in Karachi bear the marks of torcher and they are also killed in cold blood with point blank range. Why no action against each and every case. Several people are killed while saving their honour and property.I can give many such examples.

Is it because person was killed in DHA?

Is it because he was killed by a son of Baloch Business tycoon? What is the reason?

I request the fellow bloggers to be polite while resoponding even if the have contrary opinion to mine.

• Sometimes I also think on these lines.

Media mostly seems to take up those issues which would have public interest or those behind which are some influential people having connection with media.

Courts are also taking lead from media which is a overstepping in principle.

• To the best of my knowledge, I read a running tape last night on TV channels that main accused Shahrukh Jatoi has been arrested in Dubai by Sind Police personnel with the help of Dubai police and that he is being brought back to Karachi. What is the exactness of this news, I do not know but I did read on the foot running tapes of the channels.

There is another rumor circling and spreading around that described this horrible murder was not due to the daughter of DSP and sister of illfated Shazeb. In November last year some quarrel and scuffls occured on loud musical songs emitting out of Shazeb's car. I have heard more than that but I do not vouch on rumors and hearsays. But, if Sharukh has been arrested and if the case goes to court which is bound to, the truth will come out in their natural process.

• @ EasyGo

Sometimes I also think on these lines.

Media mostly seems to take up those issues which would have public interest or those behind which are some influential people having connection with media.

Courts are also taking lead from media which is a overstepping in principle.

Exactly sir. That is my point. I think this thing is damaging social bond in our society.

• My 18 years old nephew who lives in Defense (in Karachi) told me via facebook that lots of young boys and girls played key role to mobilize public opinion and awareness on this brutal murder using social media such as facebook and twitter.

No doubt, we are living in fast-paced social media age.

• @Pakistani47

Because, the killer here is identified, there are witnesses to the whole episode. there is no investigation required. Most other killings do not point to their killer in such way and if the killer walked away on this case it would mean that there is no rule of law what so ever since it's not a matter of collecting evidence and finding the killer, its a matter of arresting and sentencing him.

The evidence is there, the killer is known and belongs to a powerful family and so if punished it will encourage witnesses to come forward in other killings too. So this case is different from routine killings where gathering of evidence is required but the police does not do it.

• People are showing hatred against feudal

People are sick of Guns

Shahzeb was killed because he took fight for his sister?

Story has all elements to grab attention.

• @pakistani47

Is it because he was killed by a son of Baloch Business tycoon? What is the reason?

No it's because his son of feudal and people have chance show their hatred against feudal as said by exp

One can see the power of this feudals they have Influenced witnesses and witnesses has testified and identified Siraj Talpur as murderer before district court and Shahruk Name has been removed from prime suspect.